Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Best Data Plan For All Smart Phones And Pc In Jan 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan For All Smart Phones And Pc In Jan 2015 (901 Views)

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / What Is The Best Data Plan For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plan For All Smart Phones And Pc In Jan 2015 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Jan 2015 is here and I think its a wise decision to start it on the right foot by making the right decisions; this includes the right data plan and getting it from the right and reliable source.

Again it is advisable to know what data at the moment suitable for new and existing mobile devices

Below are the red-hot data plans at the moment.

AIRTEL
Recently, Airtel discontinued their Android 1+1 package. In other word, you can no longer get 4GB for N2,000 or 9GB for #3,500; it has been stopped, and will remain so except something extraordinary happens. Airtel BIS, on the other hand, is a complete waste of money; except you are using normal OS7 blackberry, that’s when you should use Airtel BIS . Apart from that, it is not good, not suitable, for any mobile platform.

It was observed recently that Airtel weekend plan surf unlimited but I haven’t’ tried it. It only cost #200 to activate weekend night plan, and after then it keeps surfing, according to my source but I haven’t test it.

So if Airtel network is very fast in your location go for Airtel Android Plan , it works on iPhone , Window phones, Blackberry10 device and all Android smartphone.

See the rest @ http://www.mazilist.com/2015/01/best-data-plan-for-all-smart-phones-and.html
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smart Phones And Pc In Jan 2015 by koladecollins(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dear all,

Compliments of the season.

Guess what I stumbled upon over the break?

https://www.quickteller.com/ilidtcc a link on quickteller with cheap 24hrs data bundle for MTN and ETISALAT users.

For more info visit www.cheaperdata.com

Why pay more when you can pay less?

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Flashing And Unlocking Phones / Infinix Zero 2 Official Discussion Thread / The Latest Huawei Product Huawei Y3 Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.