Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,580 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

On Our Preoccupation With Haters.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Our Preoccupation With Haters.... (388 Views)

"My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / Shame To All Haters Of Apostle Suleiman / Quotes Of Dying Atheists And God Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Our Preoccupation With Haters.... by sabimson(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2015
I have noticed in recent times the passion many of us pour into posts and creative dps, replying haters and sworn critics. And I want to humbly submit that what I find a little unnecessary is the contradiction of thoughts we display in these replies. While we claim we don't care about their opinions, we care enough to reply them or care enough to let them know we don't care. Some even allow themselves to be dragged to the same slum of ill feelings and diatribes, often times ventilating vicious and offensive lines to articulate their positions. However what some others often fail to see is that such haters are perfect tests of what equally fills their hearts and what they are also capable of.

I believe there is something we can always learn from everyone, even from a sworn critic of ours. While you don't have to believe all such says about you, especially when the motivation is to tear down and not build up, there's an alternative perspective you glean and a label to avoid. I know it might sound too utopian to ask to ignore, especially when it's glaring such spat all forms of ill wishes too. You can't pretend not to be touched. But you can choose not to be. What about friend-pretenders? When those you care about think the worst of you and say it, you might have to ask yourself, 'did I ever mean much to so-and-so at all?' So then, what will you do? I guess the answer is as apparent as the life of Jesus. Show love more! Any one filled with hate don't need defensively offensive replies, such needs help. The help doesn't have to come from you. But you can be loving enough not to dignify such with the usual I-don't-care reply! That I believe we can do and sustain in the spirit of the season. Good morning!
Re: On Our Preoccupation With Haters.... by youngice(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Person go fuçk up finish, some one sounds a note of warning or gives constructive criticism next thing
haters leave me alone
Person go dey manage in life ,dey hustle more bread
Some pple go just dey hate

1 Like

Re: On Our Preoccupation With Haters.... by tpia100k: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Its the other way round- haters spend way too much of their time and energy hating on others and being obsessed.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-islam Protest / Which Is More Important.reading God's Word Or Praying / Secrets Muslims Don't Want You You Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.