Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) (1654 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by inspiredm(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2008
For Nigerians / Non Nigerians wishing to Visit Nigeria from Diaspora this Yuletide Season, You don't need to buy a car if you'll be staying for less than 1 month.

Rent a Car / SUV and enjoy the Comfort / Bliss Lagos has to offer

Full AC,

Complimentary Driver thats knows the nooks and Crannies of Lagos.

Cars is 10,000 Naira Per Day Only

SUVs is 15,000 Naira Per Day Only

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

We would also pick you up for the Airport FREE OF CHARGE.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
cool cool
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by Middleman: 2:30am On Dec 15, 2008
Inspired i dey enter lag tomorrow shey u fit send person wey go carry me go lekki free of charge?
i no wan rent car but me n u get biz on the way, hola
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by Middleman: 2:33am On Dec 15, 2008
want happened to the pics u can like to include it so pips will see what u are offering, just an idea!
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by folarina(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2008
cool cool How far  Inspire ?

Fantastic  idea ,awersome ,  very commendable

I think you should clarify the timing  as well ie what time- time makes up a day ie 6am -6pm  to avoid any misunderstanding .

You cleverly Ignore appealing to the god & goddess of Nairaland(10%) abi from our last thread .
When the time comes you go sha fit buy Hennesy & Moet for P1 . undecided No dey use madam cover again o .lets do faji la la friday ,
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by sojioguns(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2008
inspired, Does your charge include fuel? Abi na we go fuel the car?
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by kaypinchi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2008
Gr8!

What specific vehicles are available?
Interested in vehicles suitable for wedding train.

Let me know asap pls.
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by inspiredm(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
Middleman:

Inspired i dey enter lag tomorrow shey u fit send person wey go carry me go lekki free of charge?
i no wan rent car but me n u get biz on the way, hola

Tomorrow Never Comes, Die Another Day,

Title of some Old Movies.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by inspiredm(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
Middleman:

want happened to the pics u can like to include it so pips will see what u are offering, just an idea!

I will try and Include Pics, I've just bn Exceptionally Busy these days, I hardly have time for some other stuffs.

Thanks Bro.
cool cool
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by inspiredm(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2008
folarina:

cool cool How far Inspire ?

Fantastic idea ,awersome , very commendable

I think you should clarify the timing as well ie what time- time makes up a day ie 6am -6pm to avoid any misunderstanding .

You cleverly Ignore appealing to the god & goddess of Nairaland(10%) abi from our last thread .
When the time comes you go sha fit buy Hennesy & Moet for P1 . undecided No dey use madam cover again o .lets do faji la la friday ,

Thanks My friend,

The Traffic situation in Lagos is highly congested during Peak periods so we will leave the timing from 7am till Fade.

I promise you a bottle of Dom Perignon, Grand Vintage Moet and Veuve Clicquot at Planet 1 inc to Appeal to the gods & goddesses.

No worries we can club as we like Now, Madam has decided to take me as I am, I'm too Old to learn new tricks
grin grin grin
Re: Rent A Car/Suv this Season, ( Full A.C With Courtesy Driver) by inspiredm(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2008
sojioguns:

inspired, Does your charge include fuel? Abi na we go fuel the car?

The charge includes Fueling, Limited to 20 litres Per day
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Sunny Hatch Back For Sale @450k In Abuja / New Xtrail / Clean Used Golf 3 For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.