Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Prayer For Those Whom Dues Ahead 2015 February General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For Those Whom Dues Ahead 2015 February General Election (397 Views)

Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders / APC Suspends 3 Senators, 6 Reps Members For Not Paying Dues / Keke Drivers Riot In Asaba Over Increase Of Daily Dues From N150 To N300(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Those Whom Dues Ahead 2015 February General Election by bola4dprec(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
I am tired of promise which is lie, am tired of road full of put hole, no constant electricity. Woe to the shepherds who
destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the
Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Nigerian,
concerning the shepherds who care for my people: “You
have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and
you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you
for your evil deeds, declares the Lord. Then I will gather the
remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have
driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and
they shall be fruitful and multiply. I will set shepherds over
them who will care for them, and they shall fear no more,
nor be dismayed,

(1) (Reply)

2015: Why Ndigbo Are Angry With GEJ / If We Are Saying That Buhari Will Win / INEC To Distribute 3.7m Pvcs In Lagos Begining From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.