Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says (3932 Views)

Ebonyi State:what Wikipedia Says / See What Wikipedia Just Said About Pmb And Gej: Notice The Bolded Statements / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by kolaaderin: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
author=NPComplete post=29474122]Wikipedia that Buhari supporters keep editing by the minute. Keep deceiving yourself.[/quote]

Hummmmmm.. Editing wikipedia for Nigerian politic is just another eldorado of clulessness from the saTANs I can't believe someone could say this shit above me.
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by ochejoseph(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
naturallysmart:

I heard from a reliable source today that him and Babangida were both given a written note by the then sultan of sokoto to be admitted into NDA. I will verify that tho.

For Babangida Yes, he did not meet the height requirement so Sir Ahamadu Bello told the military to add to Buhari height from his own (he was tall) and jokingly he was admitted into the army and became Nigeria's first President (NB, not Head of state as Buhari et al were known)
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by kolaaderin: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
NPComplete:
Wikipedia that Buhari supporters keep editing by the minute. Keep deceiving yourself.
Hummmmmm.. Editing wikipedia for Nigerian politic is just another eldorado of clulessness from the saTANs I can't believe someone could say this poo above me.
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by ibisko04: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
gratiaeo:

Is it not a shame that APC presidential candidate does not have ordinary secondary school certificate? The bikoko be say Buhari did not submit his certificate in 2003, 2007 and 2011.
Leave that one to the authority concerned. You people should allow INEC to do their job.
We all should take up the issue of his development plans for the country.
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by gratiaeo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
ibisko04:

How about all the schools he attended while he was in the army.
You should concerns yourself about how can we move this country forward, not about the certificate of a former head of state.
I don't see any issue on Buhari papers qualification.
Buhari does not have what it takes to contest Nigeria presidency. Man no man and favourism should be over by now this 21st century for cry out loud. We want Change!!!
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by NPComplete: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
kolaaderin:

Hummmmmm.. Editing wikipedia for Nigerian politic is just another eldorado of clulessness from the saTANs I can't believe someone could say this poo above me.

Mumu. See how stupidity is sweet to u. A guy was even caught doing the same thing two days ago. Where he edited Wikipedia to disagree with what was written by Britannica. Stop fooling urself in public.
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by BrokenTV: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
PassingShot:

You must be a "baby". The Nigerian Army have already said they are in possession of all the copies of his certificates. So what else?
Please kindly answer this question? are you with your certificate or is it with your employee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by hardbody: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
ibisko04:

How about all the schools he attended while he was in the army.
You should concerns yourself about how can we move this country forward, not about the certificate of a former head of state.
I don't see any issue on Buhari papers qualification.

This is how it works. If you get admitted to a uni without the basic SSCE or GCE, even when you have written your final examinations and a screening confirms you were never qualified to be admitted in the first place, you are immediately disqualified. The fact you have acquired additional knowledge does not remedy your inadequate foundation. Apply to the case at hand.

Please note that I do not even know the political parties or who they represent. I am very apolitical.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by ochejoseph(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
hardbody:

This is how it works. If you get admitted to a uni without the basic SSCE or GCE, even when you have written your final examinations and a screening confirms you were never qualified to be admitted in the first place, you are immediately disqualified. The fact you have acquired additional knowledge does not remedy your inadequate foundation. Apply to the case at hand.

Please note that I do not even know the political parties or who they represent. I am very apolitical.

You are a sincere fellow

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by Ayima: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
What has GEJ with phd simple question?
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by Ayima: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
What has d GEJ with phd simple question?
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by Ayima: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
What has GEJ done with phd simple question?
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by ochejoseph(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ayima:
What has GEJ done with phd simple question?

May this thread help you get some education on GEJ's Performance

https://www.nairaland.com/1826022/56-punch-list-president-goodluck-ebele/2
Re: Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says by hardbody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
ochejoseph:

You are a sincere fellow

Thanks bro. I stand to lose nothing from being frank. I have everything to gain, to the contrary. Itvis well though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: An Igbo Man's Opinion / Meet The 5 People Whose Death Will Lead To The Final Destruction Of Nigeria, No / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.