Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku (39076 Views)

Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Apostle Johson Suleman Feb.22, 2015 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by eagleonearth(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
onoerime:
Difficult to win an incumbent president. Pata pata na ringing go end am o. GEJ remains
Difficult but not IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
ChristineC:

There's nothing to brag about for a junior officer
.....captain is a junior officer.....u r a bloody civilian....dnt talk wat u dnt know
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Smooyis(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
midolian:
Its like prophesizing 1+1 to gv 2....its crystal clear that the general haz won
Weldone. Do you know more than this? Will the election be concluded? Will the result be announced? Will he be sworn in as C in C? These and many more questions we can not say much about now. Am afraid we need serious prayers.
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by ChristineC: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
.....captain is a junior officer.....u r a bloody civilian....dnt talk wat u dnt know
very junior officer indeed, it's obvious you are just lying to yourself. At least have the knowledge before you lie next time.

how do you know I'm a bloody civilian? You think typing 'bloody civilian' makes you a smart guy or soldier?

Be thankful we are just online

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
see ur big mouth....i dont talk to kids like u....u beta save that 5mb uv got.....or else e go soon over u.

Dude, you're even dumb and a kid. You gotta grow up and fast!
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by midolian(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Smooyis:
Weldone. Do you know more than this? Will the election be concluded? Will the result be announced? Will he be sworn in as C in C? These and many more questions we can not say much about now. Am afraid we need serious prayers.
....nice 1 buh let's be optimistic, broda....it shall be well with nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
ChristineC:

very junior officer indeed, it's obvious you are just lying to yourself. At least have the knowledge before you lie next time.

how do you know I'm a bloody civilian? You think typing 'bloody civilian' makes you a smart guy or soldier?

Be thankful we are just online
i for draw u by ur belt to our barrack in ib here.....d last time i fought....i render the man blind.u wey no fit stand me 2mins...talklss of many soldiers.
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
iv4fb:

Dude, you're even dumb and a kid. You gotta grow up and fast!
....i dey born u well....mo we meet.....
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Juliaann(f): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Caseless:
what about our covenant? Juli, we must run things.
Go.to.hell
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by ChristineC: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
i for draw u by ur belt to our barrack in ib here.....d last time i fought....i render the man blind.u wey no fit stand me 2mins...talklss of many soldiers.
My friend you're a kid, it's easy to decipher. Who's talking about a brawl?

I'm not a man. Goodnight
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by ChristineC: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
Go.to.hell
grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
....i dey born u well....mo we meet.....

Grow up!
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Billygee2u: 3:55am On Jan 05, 2015
tundemogba12:
May this prophecy come to pass in Jesus name. The suffering is too much
which president have ever ruled and no one complains of too much suffering ?
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Peezynoni(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2015
No more prophecies but predictions......we on some naira bet tinz here grin
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by patpaul: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
ziccoit:
APC founding members actually did a wonderful job with the party's acronyms and the slogan. It is very comfortable playing with words around the party's name. You sometimes end up campaigning for the party when you make innocent comments. E.g:
-All Nigerians will experience progressive change in 2015 by grace of GOD.
-We need to change the way we are doing things in this country else sustained progressive development may elude the citizenry.
- You are an enemy of progress if you don't pray for change and think the statuo quo should be maintained.
There is change already in the country. Cant you see? Buharam has changed from babariga to suit; from sponsoring Boko haram to promising to stop them and from making the country ungovernable which lead to the dead of many to wanting to rule over the same country. That is the change you want? You will get it only in Northern NIGERIA
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Caseless: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Juliaann:
Go.to.hell
*cuddles her*
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Caseless: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
patpaul:

There is change already in the country. Cant you see? Buharam has changed from babariga to suit; from sponsoring Boko haram to promising to stop them and from making the country ungovernable which lead to the dead of many to wanting to rule over the same country. That is the change you want? You will get it only in Northern NIGERIA
ppl dont buy this display of illiteracy u guys are known for anymore- change ur tactics.
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Rendition(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
huptin:
i know this man very well, he is Tinubu's spiritualist, They call him baba eto. He has a very big cele church in the Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos. He is the perfect example of a disoriented charlattan.
lair lair hes not disoriented hes a strong prophet in d celestial church nd his church is at ojodu area of lagos after omole estate he was d dsame man dat made lawma wat it is today
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by annurhaske(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oya oga president get ready

Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by sharminator5: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
All dis men of God are just confusing us, wic 1 are we to believe.
TB has said God told him is PDP oders says APC. and d bible say our God is not a author of confusion...

na waooo ooo
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by huptin(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rendition:
lair lair hes not disoriented hes a strong prophet in d celestial church nd his church is at ojodu area of lagos after omole estate he was d dsame man dat made lawma wat it is today

You dont know him at all, that church at Omole is small compared to the expansive one in Ibeju Lekki, the one in Ibeju Lekki is called the prayer ground or something like that it is ten times that one in Omole.
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Smooyis(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
midolian:
....nice 1 buh let's be optimistic, broda....it shall be well with nigeria
Amen!
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Timoleon(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2015
lucianohase:
All these so called prophesies......let them keep prophesying what they want! Well,let me join them to prophesy,PDP(GEJ) will win the presidential election this year,PDP(Nyesom Wike) must win the guber election in Rivers State,this one has already been concluded and RCA(rotimi chibuike amechi) will cry and run away from our state in shame. This same PDP(Jimi Agbaje) will win in Lagos State. Since this is prophesy period,any other person is free to prophesy but mine is real.

do u remember this?
Re: 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku by Timoleon(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
huptin:
i know this man very well, he is Tinubu's spiritualist, They call him baba eto. He has a very big cele church in the Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos. He is the perfect example of a disoriented charlattan.

do u remember this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.