Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (2438 Views)

Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State / Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire / How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by psure: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2015
.expired thread.

2 Likes

Re: . by Tapout(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
lol.....rip 2 your dic;k sha
Re: . by Fabdedon(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Go and beg the last girl you bleeped with!
Re: . by psure: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Tapout:
lol.....rip 2 your dic;k sha
I don't believe that. I'd rather die a complete death.
Anyways, that's your opinion.
Thanks
Re: . by delishpot: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2015
My guy, be careful with these herbal stuff o. Dont ket your kidneys join Mr JT in search of cure o. Besides even, many of them are expensive. A bottle may cost you 10-15 k naira.
Look for any pharmacy that has inhouse consultant and explain to him. Maybe you may be lucky to meet someone who has knowledge about your problem.
I said pharmacy cos you complained of being broke and seeing a doctor may cost you money. As most hospitals require you to register and pay for consultation. Abeg, look for good ones o. I mean big reputable ones not those mushroom ones that learnt the trade from some roadside jedijedi seller abeg.
If you can afford it, get secind, 3rd and 4th oppinion from doctors.

1 Like

Re: . by psure: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Go and beg the last girl you bleeped with!
Why should I?
Please educate me on the need to do so :\
Re: . by psure: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:
My guy, be careful with these herbal stuff o. Dont ket your kidneys join Mr JT in search of cure o. Besides even, many of them are expensive. A bottle may cost you 10-15 k naira.
Look for any pharmacy that has inhouse consultant and explain to him. Maybe you may be lucky to meet someone who has knowledge about your problem.
I said pharmacy cos you complained of being broke and seeing a doctor may cost you money. As most hospitals require you to register and pay for consultation. Abeg, look for good ones o. I mean big reputable ones not those mushroom ones that learnt the trade from some roadside jedijedi seller abeg.
If you can afford it, get secind, 3rd and 4th oppinion from doctors.

Thank you for being positive.
I'll cherish your contribution.

1 Like

Re: . by Tapout(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
psure:

I don't believe that. I'd rather die a complete death.

grin grin
Re: . by Fabdedon(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
psure:

Why should I?
Please educate me on the need to do so :\
maybe she laid a curse on you... Or she has infections..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by psure: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tapout:

grin grin
You wouldn't know the value of light now; I see the sky is bright over you. Enjoy your life smiley
Re: . by psure: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
maybe she laid a curse on you... Or she has infections..

About the infection: I can't say for sure cos I played with my Gold Circle. How could that be?

A curse? I don't think so cos I did nothing wrong to her: we're cool. & besides, I don't subscribe to superstitions.
Re: . by starkids: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
try and buy organ activator,it is an herbal drug,and it would cost you about 12k
Re: . by psure: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
starkids:
try and buy organ activator,it is an herbal drug,and it would cost you about 12k

I don't mean to sound poor, but it might take 3-6months for me to have such amount of cash... I wish there'll be another lesser alternative.
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
sorry o bro, if u watch some clips of some ladies' confession in the Synagogue, you might kno wat possibly is wrong with you.
Re: . by dawogbemila: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
hello my brother. your issue is not a big deal with God involved. let me educate you a little....you know the cell is the foundation of human life, the smallest unit of life. the cell forms tissues, tissues form organs. organs form systems, systems become the body.

you said your organ has an issue, its not working the way it should. that means something is wrong at the cellular level and it needs to be handled at the cellular level. am involved with a company that has an amazing liquid formula that its so intelligent that immediately its absorbed, it goes to the cells and does its work.......the price for you is 1k, you can buy multiples of that but am sure with 2, you would testify.

what say you?
Re: . by psure: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
dawogbemila:
hello my brother. your issue is not a big deal with God involved. let me educate you a little....you know the cell is the foundation of human life, the smallest unit of life. the cell forms tissues, tissues form organs. organs form systems, systems become the body.

you said your organ has an issue, its not working the way it should. that means something is wrong at the cellular level and it needs to be handled at the cellular level. am involved with a company that has an amazing liquid formula that its so intelligent that immediately its absorbed, it goes to the cells and does its work.......the price for you is 1k, you can buy multiples of that but am sure with 2, you would testify.

what say you?
Ok, I'll think about it
Re: . by dawogbemila: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2015
I guess it wasn't that serious a matter after all. Good luck then.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
just buy manfx....tell me d result after a month
Re: . by kaybababa: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
how much is manfx hope no side effect
Re: . by baf: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
U can still try herbs for d infection. Wonderful kola miracles..com
Re: . by psure: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks to all of you. The network is back on my Server... No drugs no prayers, the guy just woke one morning on its own; just like that! Now I dey play wells grin
Re: . by TlcHealthGroup(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
psure:
Is this the end of me? embarassed

This thread is all about my sex organ: its not working fine. embarassed embarassed

I don't know how it happened, I used to have a very proud-hard attention that always woke me up in. The morning, until recently, my 'Power Uti' starts to nose dive.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Everything about me is simply natural.

The last sex I had before the sudden weakness of my 'magic stick' was a protected one: I used a condom, that was in early August 2014. Shortly after then, I noticed something ain't right about the way I feel. My urge for sex stays the same but my "Early Morning Proud-Attention" was no longer the same. The 'thing' kept fluctuating. Then I started losing urge for sex (and hey! Am 28. I have always practiced safe sex; never tasted the 'kitten' with my tongue). I just don't know what could be responsible for this. So I decided to do some lab test: the result? Bad sad I got treated for toilet/sex infections, yes I experienced some improvement afterwards. And I decided to stay away from sex for weeks in order to allow the treatment be fully activated.

To cut the long story short, I can't feel my male organ anymore ;(

I need help, please!

It feels like the world is falling down on me and its really affecting my thinking faculty, my mind is not settled. I feel like a living dead walking around.

Please help! I would prefer herbal treatment so I could save the cost. Don't blame me; I have no job at the moment (you know what that means, right? I don't have much to patronize the an English Doctor or the pharmacy.

Please help revive my 'ministry'. My whole being depends on it. I don't want any part of my body to die before me, otherwise I'd prefer the opposite instead if things goes beyond what I can tolerate.

NB: Positive comments only.
Thank you.
There Is A Supplement That Would Do wonders and help you cure it.its called tre-en-en,its very effective and safe to use,it goes for 7k.call me for more info 08185664889.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FOR MEN ONLY : 9 Trusted Tips To Last Longer In Bed Without Pills / Healthy Way To Get Rid Excess Fat Naturally / Man Who Discovers 'Cure' To Coronavirus Needs $100,000 (N36.7m) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.