Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lets Appreciate Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Appreciate Seun (663 Views)

Please Lets Appreciate The Nigerian Military (na, Naf, Nn & Npf) / Lets Appreciate Our Armed Forces (photo) / Lets Appreciate Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Appreciate Seun by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2008
Lets Appreciate Seun

Well noone told me to do this but i feel i need to do it , firstly seun created this site if not for him i won't be writing to you here, By his Obedience to Wisdom and Innovation he started this site and this site is the biggest ever nigerian forum, connecting people in diaspora and people locally together, business is done successfully even job seekers gets jobs here and even people who are eager to travel are lectured about the risk and the good turns of travelling by those who have experienced travelling and most people have travelled out of the country thanks to aunty funke's advice,siena and Ay, even the romance section is like a relationship Counsellor site where everyone is a Counsellor once you post your relationship problems there are people to advice you on what to do and lets talk about the phone section where you get free tips on free browsing, free engineering or what else or is it the religion section where people share views and opnions on religion even though they are different, a forum where White and blacks,Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo e.t.c Mingle together, Old and Young ,Poor and Rich,Married and Singles, The Mighty Guru you can't walkup to meet on the road you meet them here.Even the woman who can't cook steals recipe from the food section or you want to talk about the health section where we meet doctors who attend to ur health needs or should i go to the Technology market section where at the comfort of your home you can know the price of A pc and Keyboard or other devices or should i mention the properties section where people in diaspora get ideas on what to buy and what not to buy, and even buy all the way from abroad or lets talk about the AutoMobile section where people sells cars,which is like a creation of employment e.t.c or is it the Education section where people who are ignorance about certain school admission process get knowledge and are addmitted now, lets go to the Music/Movie section where we celebrate our own musicians , if i go on Nairalanders i won't finish in 2weeks time , All these happened because seun osewa followed the call of opportunity,Vision and Innovation(YES I CAN) what if he has started a computer auction site or maybe a blog site ,but he did the right thing at the right time (Seun kudos to you, ) or what if seun was too lazy and he complained and procastinated and never started a site am sure you wouldn't be reading my post and you wouldn't know what you know now(That you got from nairaland), This Xmas season is here ,lets appreciate seun , by texting him(get is phone numer urself),sending him and xmas email(get his email address urself), sending recharge cards on his phone,people who know his house dropping and hamper there or sending some money to his account to appreciate him or even buying him a car (Lol if you can!!), anything you can appreciate him with it ,even if its a call, Seun i would start first by doing my part, SEUN IN ALL THINGS GOD GRANT YOU MORE WISDOM TO WORK MORE, TO UPGRADE NAIRALAND), please seun can u startup a legal section(For people who have problems with legal issues who need legal counselling, strictly for lawyers or attorney e.t.c) Always rember jesus loves you,
Adewole Olanrewaju
wisdomelite@gmail.com
Re: Lets Appreciate Seun by mamagee3(f): 4:21am On Feb 09, 2010
Seun, thanks for the opening up this wonderful website.
Re: Lets Appreciate Seun by chic2pimp(m): 4:27am On Feb 09, 2010
What's the point of this silly thread? undecided You are better off opening a 'Seun Appreciation Society/Club'
Re: Lets Appreciate Seun by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

What's the point of this silly thread? undecided You are better off opening a 'Seun Appreciation Society/Club'
lol why so harsh?

(1) (Reply)

Investment Plan For A Splendid 2009. / Love Is Real: Behold D Matchmaker / What Do You Understand By Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.