Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him (805 Views)

The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by bigwallace(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
The only reason why a typical anti-Buhari Nigerian
won't vote for him is because he allegedly once made an unconfirmed statement:
"I will make Nigeria ungovernable if I don't win the next(2011) election".
THE TRUTH
There was no point in history, when Buhari ever said he would make Nigeria
ungovernable. It's true certain Northerners made
statements similar but not exactly what many uninformed Nigerians have been fed
to vomit around. Those who made the statements are PDP members to claim that after Yaradua's death, it was still the turn of the North to produce president. The people are still alive. They are Alhaji Bamanga Tukur and Alhaji Keita. It's got to do with PDP constitution regarding rotational presidency.

And who fabricated the lie against Him? It was no person other than GEJ spokesman, Reuben Abati. But following the first publication of the lie, General Buhari
did not take it lightly. He instituted a libel suit against Abati and The Guardian Newspaper for
damaging his name.

What followed?
The Presidency begged Buhari to settle the case out of court between Abati and The Guardian, which Buhari accepted. Below is the post-settlement publication and retraction by The Guardian and Reuben Abati:

GUARDIAN Re: For the attention of General Buhari
Thursday, 11 July
2013 Editor

SIR: “On April 22, 2011, The Guardian Newspaper published an
article on page 51 titled “For the attention of General Buhari” wherein certain
allegations were made against General Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged role in the
violence emanating from the elections. The publication was based on information
which we believed to be reliable at that time. Since the publication, however, we now have reason to believe that certain parts of the story were not verified
to be correct before the publication.
We assure General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) GCFR of our highest esteem and regret any distress or embarrassment which the said publication may have caused him.” — Editor your honest view on this please,I just came across this and I decided to share it.
Re: The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
what exactly is your point

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by simplemach(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
You know the truth and you are still beating about the bush. Pls switch off your fone if you dont know what to post here.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
That still doesn't change the fact that GEJ has allocated millions of naira for the presidential generators so that there can be enough light to read Buhari's certificate.

GEJ till 3000

Don't forget your jerry cans

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by alabiyemmy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
so?
Re: The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by johnbuck81(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mr OP...
i jux dnt understand wat d f#*ck ur tryin to say.
maybe ur jux high on sometin dat ix cheap..
or ur jux campaignin 4 d "cow leader"
jux wait till feb 14 n vote for ur "mr 150 cows"
as for me...i'll vote GEJ...
unless "mr cow leader" show us his cert.
d fact is dat..an illiterate cnt lead dis country dat is full of learned pple.
GEJ till buhari confesses JESUS is LORD.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why Anti-buhari Nigerian Won't Vote For Him by Raxz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
@ op help me tell GMB we run a miracle centre for WAEC. It will do him alot more good to consult us, i promise we will get him certificate before fab. 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Countdown Starts - 18 Days To Go. / Buhari Loyalists In Northern Nigeria Attacked Pdp Supporters Property / THE SW And Sagacity: Buhari Ti Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.