Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: (1142 Views)

Can I Marry A Girl We Live In Thesame Compound? / Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by marbee(f): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
How do you feel about giving birth to just Male children or Female children? Do you feel as if you are lacking by not having the opposite sex?

Please attack the Topic not the OP.
Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Children are th heritage of the Lord God most high and the fruit of the womb his reward. smiley

1 Like

Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by germainediva(f): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
In ds part of d world if its gonna be same it better be males cos it won't be easy esp 4 d woman.........but let's not 4get some don't have at all...

1 Like

Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't feel like I lack anything.

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
I want to have only male children. I don't want female children.

1 Like

Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by shevon: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
My dear. The issue of having a same sex children is relative.
To some (like Timbuktou) it is male or never; to someone like me, if I had my way I'd have me 2 girls cos we hardly have them in my family.
So, the answer to your question lies with each individual.
But the truth if the matter is, it is better to have same sex children than not to have at all.

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by marbee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thanks , everyone for commenting on this thread.
Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by lilmax(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
One male three females cool
Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by Ewuro4: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
marbee:
How do you feel about giving birth to just Male children or Female children? Do you feel as if you are lacking by not having the opposite sex?
Please attack the Topic not the OP.

Lacking... Not exactly the appropriate word to use... What's there to lack? Children are gift from God, regardless of either gender, some people will die to have ANY.

Crave/Admire .. Sometimes Yes... But it is what it is. Embrace and Nuture whatever you've got to the best quality breed among the Rest. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Your View On Birthing Thesame Gender: by marbee(f): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lacking... Not exactly the appropriate word to use... What's there to lack? Children are gift from God, regardless of either gender, some people will die to have ANY.

Crave/Admire .. Sometimes Yes... But it is what it is. Embrace and Nuture whatever you've got to the best quality breed among the Rest. Shikena.

Okay,maybe "crave "will be a better word. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife / Piture: When Your Best Friends Asked You To Save A Sit For Them. / Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.