Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up! (986 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up! by Wapbazedotnet(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015

In a Recent Interview with Vanguard, Popular Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya, open up on walking out of her marriage.

Can you quit acting for marriage?
I can never quit acting for any marriage. I have said it in many interviews that even when I re-marry, the man will have to love me and my profession.

How have you been coping after separation from your husband?
A woman needs a man in her life. There are things a man would do that you cannot do as a woman but I have no regret leaving my marriage.

Why did you say you have no regrets?
I have no regret leaving my marriage but I regret not being under a man’s roof. It is not respectable in this part of the world. But I try to comport myself even as a divorced woman and as a typical Yoruba woman and to avoid scandal. I have a daughter to protect and cater for.

What was the cause of your failed marriage?
The marriage was not working so I had to quit. My partner went as far as abusing me so I had to leave to protect myself and my daughter.

You mean domestic violence?
Yes, domestic violence is just the right word.

Any man in the picture at present?
I am in a relationship but I am yet to be legally separated from my husband.

Were you legally married?
Yes. So at the right time I will reveal who the man is. I need somebody beside me.

Is your new film, Monsurat, born out of your marital experience?
Our mothers tell us that being over protective of one’s husband does more harm than good. Monsurat is a story of a jealous woman who became a tigress in protecting her marriage. She went diabolical and this affected her husband’s business. Later on her husband found solace in the arms of another woman and that was how she lost all. It is a story meant to educate our women to keep their space in the hearts of their men.
Re: ‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fp
Re: ‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up! by holatin(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pele ooooo, sorry you hear
Re: ‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up! by nesta007(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Wapbazedotnet post=29487905]

In a Recent Interview with Vanguard, Popular Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya, open up on walking out of her marriage.

Can you quit acting for marriage?
I can never quit acting for any marriage. I have said it in many interviews that even when I re-marry, the man will have to love me and my profession.

How have you been coping after separation from your husband?
A woman needs a man in her life. There are things a man would do that you cannot do as a woman but I have no regret leaving my marriage.

Why did you say you have no regrets?
I have no regret leaving my marriage but I regret not being under a man’s roof. It is not respectable in this part of the world. But I try to comport myself even as a divorced woman and as a typical Yoruba woman and to avoid scandal. I have a daughter to protect and cater for.

What was the cause of your failed marriage?
The marriage was not working so I had to quit. My partner went as far as abusing me so I had to leave to protect myself and my daughter.

You mean domestic violence?
Yes, domestic violence is just the right word.

Any man in the picture at present?
I am in a relationship but I am yet to be legally separated from my husband.

Were you legally married?
Yes. So at the right time I will reveal who the man is. I need somebody beside me.

Is your new film, Monsurat, born out of your marital experience?
Our mothers tell us that being over protective of one’s husband does more harm than good. Monsurat is a story of a jealous woman who became a tigress in protecting her marriage. She went diabolical and this affected her husband’s business. Later on her husband found solace in the arms of another woman and that was how she lost all. It is a story meant to educate our women to keep their space in the hearts of their men.[/quote

Stop lying. Idiot witch bitch this woman is lying bitch u swindle all my brothers money. U jazzed him make him leave America he can never hurt an ant not to talk of human. U took all his money and ran away u tot things will never change for him well for ur info he's now doing more than before liar. God punish u for all these lies u saying against him.

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Kisses Tiwa's Baby Bump At Ubi Franklin's Birthday Party (photos) / Actress Fathia Balogun Shows Off Romantic Birthday Surprise.... / Check Out Julius Agwu And His Kids In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.