Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam (1037 Views)

Onimisi Oluwasegun Is A Verified Scammer...beware / MMM (http://nigeria-)- Is It Legit Or A Scam? / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam by Akingbiz: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Beware this man is a theif and scammer. He claim to sell and buy perfect money and when and after you transfer perfectmoney or money to him he refuse to credit you. Here are all his account details he uses to operate below:

his phone number: 07089030008.
Gt bank
Dare Oluwasegun

Oluwaseun elizabeth folakemi
first bank

i would make sure i tarnish his image by posting this on all nigeria forum, if possible do a facebook advert to tarnish his image. He has step on the lion den.
Re: Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam by Akingbiz: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
I would keep this thread updated with all his account details, phone numbers he uses to operate.
Re: Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam by eleko1: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Claim down.U don't need to tanish his image but expose the irresposible thief.If possible,upload his pic/send the same to those bloggers,that alone will do a maximum damage to his image/reputation if he have any.Y U self dey deal with a conman,bank not dey again to transact biz.the goat can run but can't hide.Sorry
Akingbiz:
Beware this man is a theif and scammer. He claim to sell and buy perfect money and when and after you transfer perfectmoney or money to him he refuse to credit you. Here are all his account details he uses to operate below:

Gt bank
Dare Oluwasegun

first bank

i would make sure i tarnish his image by posting this on all nigeria forum, if possible do a facebook advert to tarnish his image. He has step on the lion den.
Re: Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam by legalwealth(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Akingbiz:

Gt bank
Dare Oluwasegun

first bank

He has been into scamming and defrauding for so long. He use to live in Ede and do come to a cafe in Osogbo back then.

His lastest number is 0 8 0 9 1 1 1 5 0 0 1 for he used the logo of my business on this whatsapp acting like he is representing my business.
I called him but he denied being Dare while truecaller showed his name as Dare PayPal but I recognised he is the one by his voice that I know.
I called him on whatsapp, he didn't respond but blocked me on whatsapp almost immediately.

See screenshots below to confirm my claim! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam by legalwealth(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2019
He was said to be online on whatsapp when our barrister messaged him but he immediately blocked the WhatsApp after few minutes that he read the message.

The screenshot below contains what was sent to him! !!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Write 100 Words Articles For Me And Get Paid. / In Less Than A Year, Nigeria Now Paypal’s Number Two Market In Africa / "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.