Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? (2280 Views)

MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. / While You Are Hating The Nigerian Police: 12 Things You Didn't Know / 2016 Top 10 Most-destructive Computer Viruses Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? by joseph1832(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Opinion are like anus, everybody has one. Its non of my business if one decides to use water to wash his anus or if he chooses tissue water or he use ordinary paper.

The bottom line is people will always hate and people will always criticize. That's the way life is. I've learnt a long time ago in a galaxy far far away never to give a damn about what others say, especially if they don't contribute to my well being.
Re: Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? by AbuMikey(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Opinion are like anus, everybody has one. Its non of my business if one decides to use water to wash his anus or if he chooses tissue water or he use ordinary paper.

The bottom line is people will always hate and people will always criticize. That's the way life is. I've learnt a long time ago in a galaxy far far away never to give a damn about what others say, especially if they don't contribute to my well being.

This is just it.
The moment everybody starts thinking like this, the forum/world would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? by AbuMikey(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2015
IDEApro:

Is it too hard to fix Chibwike into your passage?

Not hard. undecided

Making call-outs isn't My thing.
Re: Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

This is just it.
The moment everybody starts thinking like this, the forum/world would be a better place.
Am afraid people can't think like 'this', especially when their thought are guided along tribal, racial or religious sentiment. All these devoid one of common sense and as they say "common sense is not common if it was everybody will have it".
Re: Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Now this is funny but true

spot on!
That's exactly what I am saying @ main post. Though recently once you air an opinion different from the bandwagon, some people are quick to call you a hater.
Where exactly do we draw the line between criticising/hating?

1 Like

Re: Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You expect people who can't reason rationally to draw a line between criticism/hating. That's expecting to much.

Really, as a rule, I also learn never to expect anything from anyone, that way I avoid being disappointed.

Truth is people who reason along tribal/ religious lines can never know the difference between constructive criticism and hating, they see everything said against them as hating.

spot on!
That's exactly what I am saying @ main post. Though recently once you air an opinion different from the bandwagon, some people are quick to call you a hater.
Where exactly do we draw the line between criticising/hating?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Of Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) Will WOW You / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Pan-african Institute Of Paralegal Studies, / The 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.