Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Good Is RSUST For Computer Science? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Good Is RSUST For Computer Science? (1188 Views)

Jane Ottah Expelled By RSUST For Hearing Challenges Returns To School / Statistics Of Students Admitted Into RSUST For The 2014/2015 Academic Session / RSUST Expels 366 For Poor Academic Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is RSUST For Computer Science? by Craigston: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2015
I'm about to register for the UTME examination and I have Computer Science in mind. However, I'm confused which university to choose. My choice is influenced by every important issue, including closeness to home (Port Harcourt). I thought of RSUST, but I don't know how good they are at Computer Science. Someone in the university told me '...that department just dey there o...' Could you please tell me whether they're good and any other thing I should know.
Re: How Good Is RSUST For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Craigston:
I'm about to register for the UTME examination and I have Computer Science in mind. However, I'm confused which university to choose. My choice is influenced by every important issue, including closeness to home (Port Harcourt). I thought of RSUST, but I don't know how good they are at Computer Science. Someone in the university told me '...that department just dey there o...' Could you please tell me whether they're good and any other thing I should know.

Lol, 2015... What school are you in now?
Re: How Good Is RSUST For Computer Science? by Craigston: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Lol, 2015... What school are you in now?
The same RSUST

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Year One Students Drown In Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic, Unwana / FINALLY, 2015 NDA FOR 67TH REGULAR COURSE SHORTLISTED NAMES | RESULTS IS OUT / Uniuyo Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.