Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me (1947 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Green Snake Appear In My Friend's Dream..can Someone Interpret Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2015
I had a dream yesterday night.In the dream,I saw myself in a class with my fellow classmates.when the class ended,we came outside and saw something that looked like thick smoke coming out of a volcano from afar off.we were still wondering what it meant,when all of a sudden,we saw something that looked like the sun coming out of it.they were high up in the sky and suddenly,they started coming down with full force to the earth.we started running.I threw my books on the ground and we started running.The sun like shape started falling down like bomb and people were being killed.then,I woke up.since the beginning of this year,I have been having scary dreams,on new year night,I saw myself again in church.people from different places were running towards me and shouting,telling me that their relations were died and that people were just dying.when I lifted my voice to pray for them,I found out that I couldn't make a sound.then I woke up.pls I need explanations.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Fabdedon(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2015
self opinion... Your prayer can save many people.. Pray harder come closer to God.. Cos seems the death is gettin close to you..
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Baawaa(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Tell man of God you trust
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by dorox(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Perhaps you recently read the book of Revelations hence you apocalyptic nightmares. I had a similar experience in my younger days after reading Revelations.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by dnawah(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Sweetrosa:
I had a dream yesterday night.In the dream,I saw myself in a class with my fellow classmates.when the class ended,we came outside and saw something that looked like thick smoke coming out of a volcano from afar off.we were still wondering what it meant,when all of a sudden,we saw something that looked like the sun coming out of it.they were high up in the sky and suddenly,they started coming down with full force to the earth.we started running.I threw my books on the ground and we started running.The sun like shape started falling down like bomb and people were being killed.then,I woke up.since the beginning of this year,I have been having scary dreams,on new year night,I saw myself again in church.people from different places were running towards me and shouting,telling me that their relations were died and that people were just dying.when I lifted my voice to pray for them,I found out that I couldn't make a sound.then I woke up.pls I need explanations.
it is all about ur spiritual life;u need be closer to God.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by God2man(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
I believe God is warning you of an impending danger.

The reason why God is showing you is because the destiny of many people are tied to you,

You need to gather faithfuls christians together and start hot, volcanic, acidic night vigils prayer meetings, not only that, go out and do tireless Evangelism, may be, God will do something about the impending danger.

The land of the dream are as important as the real life, Every dream has a message, you need to listen and work on it. Do not joke with it or play with it. Do something to avert the disastter, The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

God bless you,

God2man.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Joel3(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin interpretation

You have been going too far in your astray travel this days. Since its recurring watch it out there is an open door in your life to a dangerous plane you have been entering. There are different stages of spiritual realm and you are entering a high stage without you knowing. I see you entering a dangerous realm where the wIcked and dangerous spirit dwells.

shut the door to this plane.

How?

You have made contact with someone you should not have. Who you have made friend with recently? Or added to you social connection? Unfriend them. Block. Delete. Off your phone when sleeping. Possible Change position. Everything will stop.

There is a woman. Each time I add her on my whatapp I won't be able to sleep. But if I block her everything will be normal. If I add her again or talk to her the same thing. I can see my life in danger while connecting with her on any of my personal social channels. Until I gave up on her and totally blocked her.

She is connecting my life to a dangerous spiritual realm. She might not even know.
That's why I pity those who don't dreams.

Don't thank me.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
God2man:
I believe God is warning you of an impending danger.

The reason why God is showing you is because the destiny of many people are tied to you,

You need to gather faithfuls christians together and start hot, volcanic, acidic night vigils prayer meetings, not only that, go out and do tireless Evangelism, may be, God will do something about the impending danger.

The land of the dream are as important as the real life, Every dream has a message, you need to listen and work on it. Do not joke with it or play with it. Do something to avert the disastter, The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

God bless you,

God2man.
Thank you.Am a catholic and my priest does not really support pentecostal prayers and I don't really have anybody to pray with.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Joel3:
grin interpretation

You have been going too far in your astray travel this days. Since its recurring watch it out there is an open door in your life to a dangerous plane you have been entering. There are different stages of spiritual realm and you are entering a high stage without you knowing. I see you entering a dangerous realm where the wIcked and dangerous spirit dwells.

shut the door to this plane.

How?

You have made contact with someone you should not have. Who you have made friend with recently? Or added to you social connection? Unfriend them. Block. Delete. Off your phone when sleeping. Possible Change position. Everything will stop.

There is a woman. Each time I add her on my whatapp I won't be able to sleep. But if I block her everything will be normal. If I add her again or talk to her the same thing. I can see my life in danger while connecting with her on any of my personal social channels. Until I gave up on her and totally blocked her.

She is connecting my life to a dangerous spiritual realm. She might not even know.
That's why I pity those who don't dreams.

Don't thank me.
thank you but you are making me scared
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
dnawah:
it is all about ur spiritual life;u need be closer to God.
Thanks.I will try and get closer to God
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorox:
Perhaps you recently read the book of Revelations hence you apocalyptic nightmares. I had a similar experience in my younger days after reading Revelations.
well,I didn't.The last time I read the book of revelation was November last year
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Baawaa:
Tell man of God you trust
Thank you but I don't really have any man of God that I confide in
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fabdedon:
self opinion... Your prayer can save many people.. Pray harder come closer to God.. Cos seems the death is gettin close to you..
yeah you're right.I almost had an accident on Saturday and I had an attack yesternight
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by dorox(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sweetrosa:
well,I didn't.The last time I read the book of revelation was November last year

So my guess was right that you have read the book of Revelations. I think that the template for your dream was derived from your visualisation of Revelations, but the dream itself might have been triggered by something else like say a movie or an apocaliptic sermon.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Fabdedon(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Sweetrosa:
yeah you're right.I almost had an accident on Saturday and I had an attack yesternight
Pray until something happens !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Joel3(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sweetrosa:
thank you but you are making me scared
grin which part scared you?
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by asodeboyede(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sweetrosa:
First of all, you need to appreciate God for the grace extended and given to you to be one of the custodian of His mysteries to the world! All that must be supreme and paramount to you now is Obedience(the key to walk with God), and the life of prayer, purity and piety towards the things of God!
Now the dream....

The volcano is talking about the wrath of God that is about to be poured on earth!
The sun is also talking about the final conclusion of this , when the elements would all melt!
The classroom is talking about this life, the class coming to an end is also about the end of things!
Whilst, the classmate are those you are sent to( who are obviously youths of your age grades)
Hello, you have a message for the youth regarding the impending and inevitable danger that is looming!
You have a divine mandate to reach out to the lost! But, are you found already? Many destinys' deliverance, hope and salvation are tied to you. You can't afford to ignore this divine mandate, because you've been chosen before the foundation of the world!!
Read Jeremiah 1:4-12, Ezekiel 33:3-20, Ephesians 1:3-5, 2:1-10, 2 Timothy 2:19-22!
"But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved
with compassion on them, because they fainted, and
were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly
is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he
will send forth labourers into his harvest."
Look for a sound man/woman of God to help you more! A forum as this would corrupt your knowledge of this and talk more to God than man!
Be part of the ARMY!

2 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
asodeboyede:

First of all, you need to appreciate God for the grace extended and given to you to be one of the custodian of His mysteries to the world! All that must be supreme and paramount to you now is Obedience(the key to walk with God), and the life of prayer, purity and piety towards the things of God!
Now the dream....

The volcano is talking about the wrath of God that is about to be poured on earth!
The sun is also talking about the final conclusion of this , when the elements would all melt!
The classroom is talking about this life, the class coming to an end is also about the end of things!
Whilst, the classmate are those you are sent to( who are obviously youths of your age grades)
Hello, you have a message for the youth regarding the impending and inevitable danger that is looming!
You have a divine mandate to reach out to the lost! But, are you found already? Many destiny's deliverance, hope and salvation are tied to you. You can't afford to ignore this divine mandate, because you've been chosen before the foundation of the world!!
Read Jeremiah 1:4-12, Ezekiel 33:3-20, Ephesians 1:3-5, 2:1-10, 2 Timothy 2:19-22!
"But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved
with compassion on them, because they fainted, and
were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly
is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he
will send forth labourers into his harvest."
Look for a sound man/woman of God to help you more! A forum as this would corrupt your knowledge of this and talk more to God than man!
Be part of the ARMY!
Wow,thanks.I never really thought about that.I will try an get closer to God
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sweetrosa:
Thank you.Am a catholic and my priest does not really support pentecostal prayers and I don't really have anybody to pray with.
God damn that priest.. The truth is bitter but it must be told. Ure in a false religion.. The first true and only religion is the pentecost in which the Holy Ghost descended on the apostles and we the pentecostals are from the biblical lineage.. Catholicism is falsehood that hides under the Christian facade... Avoid that ur evil priest and Come to Christ

2 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
God damn that priest.. The truth is bitter but it must be told. Ure in a false religion.. The first true and only religion is the pentecost in which the Holy Ghost descended on the apostles and we the pentecostals are from the biblical lineage.. Catholicism is falsehood that hides under the Christian facade... Avoid that ur evil priest and Come to Christ
The church is not that bad though it has its weak points and also it depends on the priest in charge.I know of catholic priests that are Holy ghost priests.Thanks by the way
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
Pray until something happens !
well,I tried praying at midnight yesternight and I was richly rewarded.I was seriously attacked twice
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by adexsimply(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sweetrosa:
well,I tried praying at midnight yesternight and I was richly rewarded.I was seriously attacked twice
any injuries? Pictures please.. danke cool
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Joel3(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sweetrosa:
already i have told you what you need to do. If you like keep praying and you will see that the attack will be even worst each time you pray.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
adexsimply:
any injuries? Pictures please.. danke cool
lol,go joor
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Joel3:
already i have told you what you need to do. If you like keep praying and you will see that the attack will be even worst each time you pray.
ok.I think I should do as you say
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by adexsimply(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sweetrosa:
lol,go joor
kiss kiss
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Fabdedon(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Sweetrosa:
Ealier i told u ur prayer would save others.. So pray for people too, if possible for me.. Get closer to God you will get to see more!
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Cavenchy(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Hi I just bumped into this thread. I had a similar dream some years ago, I was in Nigeria at the time and didn't know I would be travelling anywhere soon. In the dream, I saw my self in a foreign land, picture the scenery of large green fields, colourful structures, like ''Harry Porter quidditch games arena or what you would see in the brazil world cup soccer cartoon''.

In the dream, everyone looked happy going about their normal business. Then I observed a man on ground-level looking up at a tall colourful slender building with an aperture at the top. There was someone looking down out of the aperture, and the person dropped a plate of glass from the height, the man at the bottom tries to catch it and returns to catch the next. The glasses kept dropping for a while and the man at the bottom kept catching them. I was still admiring the scene, After a while, the glasses started falling faster, the man at the bottom really (and I mean it, Really!) tried his best to keep up with the rate and speed of the falling glasses, then the glasses stopped falling flat but came with their sharp edges facing downwards. At this point, the man at the bottom could no longer keep up, and the man at the aperture seemed like he was covered by clouds cos I couldn't see him either. The glasses soon started to fall everywhere, and people started running helter scatter. There was chaos and then I heard a big voice, immediately I heard the voice, I looked up and saw black ugly creatures in great number descend on the fleeing crowd, grabbing people at will, there was a great wall that barricaded the area on one end, this wall reached from the ground all the way up as high as the eyes could possibly see, they kept grabbing people and I ran, but not long after, they grabbed me too(I've had these sort of dreams before but I've never been caught), I wrestled with all the strength I had in me, but these seemingly meagre winged black creatures had their grips on tight to my wrists and flew towards the wall, I don't know how I knew but I could tell these creatures didn't mean well for me or anyone. They were headed towards the wall and I noticed there was a huge graffiti on the wall, a very disorgarnised looking graffiti that made no sense to anything comprehendible, I only remember the colours the graffiti was made of. Red and yellow. As we drew closer to the wall, I could see people being whisked into the wall by the other winged creatures and they seemed to disappear like they were absorbed into the graffiti. The more I saw this, the more I struggled to get free but you wont believe what happened afterwards, These creatures were preparing to swing me into the giant graffiti on the wall and immediately, like lightning, a giant hand in a white shiny robe from the left of (my view towards my right) whipped these creatures with so much intensity than one could ever imagine possible. The winged creatures lost balance and the hand sort of hugged me and pulled me gently backwards, I could see the graffiti wall in front of me lose distance as I glided backwards. Then immediately, I woke up and my right leg was still shaking like something was trying to pull me.

I must say I cried when I prayed that early morning.

@Sweetrosa . Like you I am a catholic, the fears you have are normal but don't listen to people accusing the church founded by our Lord Jesus Christ, your priest is not to blame. I know the problem most catholics have, they do not join societies and complain they don't get enough. Well thank God I met you, so I can tell you how catholics designed the system for people to achieve spiritual growth. There are many societies in the church you could join to fulfil your religious obligations. I would recommend you join a devotional society if you have such dreams, it could mean God sees you as someone who understands Him and sees life differently from the way many people who are worldly do. I am sure you are not materialistic either. Even when you have so much, you always have the feelings of others in your heart. Trust me, it's not coincidence, God gave you that gift. I suggest you join a devotional society like Legion of Mary or Sacred Heart of Jesus. You can also join another Saint society or ''Praying for Souls in Purgatory society'' as an addition if you can find time for it. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Sweetrosa(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Cavenchy:
Hi I just bumped into this thread. I had a similar dream some years ago, I was in Nigeria at the time and didn't know I would be travelling anywhere soon. In the dream, I saw my self in a foreign land, picture the scenery of large green fields, colourful structures, like ''Harry Porter quidditch games arena or what you would see in the brazil world cup soccer cartoon''.

In the dream, everyone looked happy going about their normal business. Then I observed a man on ground-level looking up at a tall colourful slender building with an aperture at the top. There was someone looking down out of the aperture, and the person dropped a plate of glass from the height, the man at the bottom tries to catch it and returns to catch the next. The glasses kept dropping for a while and the man at the bottom kept catching them. I was still admiring the scene, After a while, the glasses started falling faster, the man at the bottom really (and I mean it, Really!) tried his best to keep up with the rate and speed of the falling glasses, then the glasses stopped falling flat but came with their sharp edges facing downwards. At this point, the man at the bottom could no longer keep up, and the man at the aperture seemed like he was covered by clouds cos I couldn't see him either. The glasses soon started to fall everywhere, and people started running helter scatter. There was chaos and then I heard a big voice, immediately I heard the voice, I looked up and saw black ugly creatures in great number descend on the fleeing crowd, grabbing people at will, there was a great wall that barricaded the area on one end, this wall reached from the ground all the way up as high as the eyes could possibly see, they kept grabbing people and I ran, but not long after, they grabbed me too(I've had these sort of dreams before but I've never been caught), I wrestled with all the strength I had in me, but these seemingly meagre winged black creatures had their grips on tight to my wrists and flew towards the wall, I don't know how I knew but I could tell these creatures didn't mean well for me or anyone. They were headed towards the wall and I noticed there was a huge graffiti on the wall, a very disorgarnised looking graffiti that made no sense to anything comprehendible, I only remember the colours the graffiti was made of. Red and yellow. As we drew closer to the wall, I could see people being whisked into the wall by the other winged creatures and they seemed to disappear like they were absorbed into the graffiti. The more I saw this, the more I struggled to get free but you wont believe what happened afterwards, These creatures were preparing to swing me into the giant graffiti on the wall and immediately, like lightning, a giant hand in a white shiny robe from the left of (my view towards my right) whipped these creatures with so much intensity than one could ever imagine possible. The winged creatures lost balance and the hand sort of hugged me and pulled me gently backwards, I could see the graffiti wall in front of me lose distance as I glided backwards. Then immediately, I woke up and my right leg was still shaking like something was trying to pull me.

I must say I cried when I prayed that early morning.

@Sweetrosa . Like you I am a catholic, the fears you have are normal but don't listen to people accusing the church founded by our Lord Jesus Christ, your priest is not to blame. I know the problem most catholics have, they do not join societies and complain they don't get enough. Well thank God I met you, so I can tell you how catholics designed the system for people to achieve spiritual growth. There are many societies in the church you could join to fulfil your religious obligations. I would recommend you join a devotional society if you have such dreams, it could mean God sees you as someone who understands Him and sees life differently from the way many people who are worldly do. I am sure you are not materialistic either. Even when you have so much, you always have the feelings of others in your heart. Trust me, it's not coincidence, God gave you that gift. I suggest you join a devotional society like Legion of Mary or Sacred Heart of Jesus. You can also join another Saint society or ''Praying for Souls in Purgatory society'' as an addition if you can find time for it. Be blessed.
wooww,thank you very much,I really appreciate. I have already joined the altar girls association and catholic charismatic renewal.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Cavenchy(m): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetrosa:
wooww,thank you very much,I really appreciate. I have already joined the altar girls association and catholic charismatic renewal.
Ok good to know. Thank God for his grace.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sweetrosa:
go to this forum below and I'm sure you'll get what you desire... you need to register
www.dreamtorchlight.org

(1) (Reply)

SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) / How can an atheist survive in Nigeria? / What Is **Hyper Grace** Teaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.