Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! (10399 Views)

Who Was The Owner Of The Rooster That Crowed When Peter Denied Jesus? / Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! by davesd: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
This passage for question one. "I tell you the truth" jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times". (Mat.26:34).

1. Who own the rooster that crows when peter disown jesus christ three times?

2. Who was the father of mary magdalene, the mother of jesus christ of Nasareth?

3. Who own the donkey jesus christ used in triumphing into Jerusalem?

4. Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel, were do the two sons got wives to mary and produce children?

5. Who were the brothers of jesus christ?
Re: Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2015
davesd:
This passage for question one. "I tell you the truth" jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times". (Mat.26:34).

1. Who own the rooster that crows when peter disown jesus christ three times?

2. Who was the father of mary magdalene, the mother of jesus christ of Nasareth?

3. Who own the donkey jesus christ used in triumphing into Jerusalem?

4. Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel, were do the two sons got wives to mary and produce children?

5. Who were the brothers of jesus christ?
lol i know number 1 number 3 and number 5.. Seriously God don reveal the answer give me o.. Shd i tell u? What will be the prize?
Re: Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! by davesd: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Appreciation is your price
Re: Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
davesd:
Appreciation is your price

number 1 - the owner of the rooster was caphaias the high preist whose servant had his ear chopped off by peter

number 3 - the owner of that mule was an animal husbandry

the brothers of Jesus was joses, john (mark 6 vs 3), judah and simon and james (galatians 1 vs 19 ) that wrote the epistle and Jesus had a sister by name salome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / The Evolution Of Morality / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.