Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye (34318 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Gabson91(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
adeboye and oyedepo stop the collection of tithes.....it is evil.

Thief thief pastors.
with holy anger in me i say you are a fool for that statement. Christians without a true confession uttering rubbish. Tithing is personal and not imposed
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
go back to your Bible, this time around study it extensively.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by WINDSOW(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:
Those tithe payers are on their own. Paying my hard earned money to a national respected 419 like Adeboye ? I must be dreaming.
Besides GOD doesn't need a pauper's money like U. ;grin grin grin grin
Stinginess kill U.Ordinary 10%,u no fit pay.
Do u pay offering @ all?Do u give willingly? U must be greedy oooo

1 Like

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by sunylatsega(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.

U'r a fool. Cos I bleaf if we dig in2 ur background, u guyz r poor in all aspect. Use ur brain....idiot

U will also b among dose whores dat run afta dude 4 money. U sure luk like one.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
WINDSOW:
Besides GOD doesn't need a pauper's money like U. ;grin grin grin grin
Stinginess kill U.Ordinary 10%,u no fit pay.
Do u pay offering @ all?Do u give willingly? U must be greedy oooo

Tell me,what does "god" need your money for ? You are being duped and financially raped weekly if you do not know. There is no god anywhere....but you have to believe in your invincible man tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by stayblack: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
All this Fake monkey Pastors .selling Hope like phone Card.always has One gist or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Gejfreesupport: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
fabolakers:
Must we go to Linda's house before we can get the full gist? undecided undecided undecided
Don't go.. Remain here.. Oloshi
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by WINDSOW(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

Tell me,what does "god" need your money for ? You are being duped and financially raped weekly if you do not know. There is no god anywhere....but you have to believe in your invincible man tho.
ooooooo!!!! Nw I know who am dealing with,an atheist. Gooosh!
We are world apart man.
We share different beliefs so we can't be on the same page.
Therefore,Get behind me Satan

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Michealeni: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
your name said it all about you..
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
WINDSOW:
ooooooo!!!! Nw I know who am dealing with,an atheist. Gooosh!
We are world apart man.
We share different beliefs so we can't be on the same page.
Therefore,Get behind me Satan

I thought your Jesus already killed Satan angry Which one is get behind you for ? I'm not gay Mr man.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.

.. undecided
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.

No wonder your a liability...you have the guts to write a flithy tin and later on ull start complaining u can't get a husband to marry..is it ur bus if we pay tithe...why u angry people r paying tithe and r blessed...nigerian backward mentality..point to me in the bible were it is evil to justify your claim even google can't bring it out..smh
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by WINDSOW(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

I thought your Jesus already killed Satan angry Which one is get behind you for ? I'm not gay Mr man.
Yes,He did.However,there isn't anything I'll tell u that u will comprehend.
Ryte nw,U represent Satan. So I repeat
Get behind me Satan!!!
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Judas2013: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

He might be you know cool
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Dynamiceagle(f): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
Just Like Your Name, U're Such A Liability, U Better Go For Deliverance Before It Becomes Too Late
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Truthisit: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
moderatorr1:
APC pastor
\What is your name?....moderatorr...FOOL IS YOUR NAME
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by WINDSOW(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
pDude:
undecided grin grin grin

The bible says that tithes should be paid to levites only. And you aren't a levite. So I think that is the first thing that the Rccg members should stop paying.
So Abraham paid to the levite,Jacob paid to the levite?The pharisees paid to the levites Bros,U dunce ooooo.
Besides,No 1 ll compel u to pay. It is between u n ur GOD.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by noetic16(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
@op
many ppl v recieved revelation from Jesus abt heaven. and all have asserted that adeboye is hell bound. the visioners include a 7 yr old, who probably has no idea of what she was seeing.
point is, adeboye is a sellout and a freemason. he worships jahbulon and hes not of Jehovah God. he who has ears let him hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
WINDSOW:
Yes,He did.However,there isn't anything I'll tell u that u will comprehend.
Ryte nw,U represent Satan. So I repeat
Get behind me Satan!!!

There is no way I will get behind you sorry. I don't get behind dudes. You men enjoy having relationship with Jesus,I don't.

If he did defeat Satan,why are Christians still scared of Satan ? You guys go through rigorous suffering called deliverance all be cause of Satan ? Something is not right. I think when Jesus died and went to hell,Satan gave him the beating of his life.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by henkz: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
My grand father in the Lord,Blessing to my generation,I wish we can have a single president like you in nigeria,an upright man
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by WINDSOW(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

There is no way I will get behind you sorry. I don't get behind dudes. You men enjoy having relationship with Jesus,I don't.

If he did defeat Satan,why are Christians still scared of Satan ? You guys go through rigorous suffering called deliverance all be cause of Satan ? Something is not right. I think when Jesus died and went to hell,Satan gave him the beating of his life.
I laugh u to scorn.Mr Atheist. Enjoy ur folly while it last.Say whatever u wana say,it doesn't take anything from Jesus Christ.Bt still, according to James 4vs 7
I rebuke U in Jesus' Name n I still command U to get behind me Satan
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
WINDSOW:
I laugh u to scorn.Mr Atheist. Enjoy ur folly while it last.Say whatever u wana say,it doesn't take anything from Jesus Christ.Bt still, according to James 4vs 7

Why u rebuking him...leave him nw..the time will come wen he will recognise the King of Glory...the bible warns us not to go into unprofitable wordly arguments..I hope he understand soonest...

1 Like

Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
WINDSOW:

Lets try this : Use your bible to curse me. Call your pastors,including 419 Adeboye ,you guys should do it for 20 days that i should die. If I don't after 20 days, Jesus is a lie. Try it!
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by olami234lekan(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

Lets try this : Use your bible to curse me. Call your pastors,including 419 Adeboye ,you guys should do it for 20 days that i should die. If I don't after 20 days, Jesus is a lie. Try it!

Lol...I don't knw ur grievances with christ...it doesn't make any sense challenging Jesus to kill you...we can pray He can save you...
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Esdb3: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
. You must be a fool. Are you? They should stop the command of the bible of collecting tithes. Yet if they stop you this animal will come here and say they are not real men of God.

Ha ha eh! Omo some people are stuupiid o.
Some people's brainpower can't near a cockroach's brain power. Ha ha!

See you jjust need to take a knife and do the required cause you are not fit to walk among men(human beings) you this bush baby(iwin. Yoruba people knows the meaning ask them).
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Esdb3: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

Please give me your full name and your mother's name too.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Juenwume: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
Remember, his God is a consuming fire. Be careful the way you address an anointed man of God.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by fctboy: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
OK my Daddy. Am sure Osinbajo would cease to be unequally yoked with GMB
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Esdb3:
Please give me your full name and your mother's name too.

Ask Yahweh to give you that.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by luckyman1010(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
Mr.Liability,am a Muslim but I will never abuse any man of God in my life. Why are you doing so? Well am not surprise, your name is Liability let me add Useless to it,Man of devil.
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by Larow(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
moderatorr1:
APC pastor.
Told your members to come to church with their voters card then ambush them by coming to church on that same day with all APC party members including Buhari, fashola and their driver amechi.

U need a surgical operation!!! U have a tumor disturbing ur brain!
Re: Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye by osbertosa77(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Thief thief pastors.
bro tithes nor b force na self wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.