Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning (2315 Views)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2015

In Fela's voice, "Lojo Monday, Eko onigbagbakugba o" - On a Monday Morning, Lagos will never tolerate any nonsense the Legendary Musician once said through his song.

Lagos is one of the most busiest place on a Monday Morning around the World, Some people believe that Monday is the most busiest day of the week in Lagos.

The following are the types of people you find on Lagos streets, bus stops and in buses between the 3:30AM-11:49AM

1. THE TIME KEEPERS

Okay, it is a Monday morning and everybody is in a hurry, everyone is trying to get to their destination on time before the popular "goes slow" slow them down, but among this set of people, there is this particular fellow who will scream at the driver, conductor and even passengers whenever there is a stop over maybe for a passenger to drop in his/her bus-stop or to pick a passenger in a bus-stop. You will hear Mr. Time Keeper screaming "Shey you see time! 6:30 don knack O!, I still dey go Ikoyi Oh!"

2. THE PASTORS and PASTOR MRS

In a Lagos bus or bus stop even in your street, as early as 3:30AM the Pastor and Pastor Mrs are already out with their Mega Phone blasting the word of God to people who are trying to make their way to their offices. There is this particular Church (I won't mention name o!) whose members will move in groups singing as early as 3:30AM "when Jesus, when Jesus comes, where will you?, where will you be" this group has become an alarm clock, when you hear their song, you already know what time it is.

3. POCKET PICKER ASSOCIATION

As early as 3:30AM, the pocket pickers association are already in business, they pretend they are waiting for bus and pick their stand among the numerous people waiting for a bus. Once they get their chance, they strike and relocate at once.

4. THE BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN

Petty businessmen and women wakes up as early as possible to kick start their jobs as early as 3:30AM in Lagos, you think am telling a lie? check the buses in Lagos on a Monday morning, you will be shock the amount of petty business owners you will find in the bus.

5 THE HAWKERS

"Buy Pure-Water!Buy Gala!" What! as early as 4:30AM? Buy what! Men, this is Lagos o! the hawkers are in business as early as 4:30AM

Fell Free to Add your own.

Good Morning

http://naijaoriginal..com/2015/01/5-types-of-people-you-find-in-lagos-on.html
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Basildvalour(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2015
The hold ur change conductor..."Nah monday morning be dis o, wo! I just dey start work o"
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by lordcornel(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Nobody come lagos to come count bridge...
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Imdachick(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
The policemen checking out for private car owners without seatbelt. undecided
Eko ni baje!!!
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Basildvalour:
The hold ur change conductor..."Nah monday morning be dis o, wo! I just dey start work o"
Yes that's true Olamide used it in one of his song sef "Mi o fe Were Laro Monday O!" nice one
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Chanchit: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2015
6, People weh no go bother to baf, some conductors sef no go remember brush mouth.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Chanchit:
6, People weh no go bother to baf, some conductors sef no go remember brush mouth.
grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Aitee1: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2015
I pray nothing permanent takes me to this rowdy and dirty city sad

I love my clean and quiet environs!
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Aitee1:
I pray nothing permanent takes me to this rowdy and dirty city sad

I love my clean and quiet environs!
you have no idea of what you are missing. lagos is the true definition of the Country NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Aitee1: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2015
NaijaOriginal:
you have no idea of what you are missing. lagos is the true definition of the Country NIGERIA

I get where you are coming from...the fun...thanks but no thanks I got an option!
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Aitee1:

I get where you are coming from...the fun...thanks but no thanks I got an option!
Not just the Fun, the Opportunities here are countless too
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Aitee1: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2015
NaijaOriginal:
Not just the Fun, the Opportunities here are countless too

I know but I still dislike the city!!!
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aitee1:

I know but I still dislike the city!!!
I guess you have never been to Lagos
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by Aitee1: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
NaijaOriginal:
I guess you have never been to Lagos

I have...on several occasions
Re: 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning by NaijaOriginal: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aitee1:

I have...on several occasions
ok

(1) (Reply)

Between United States And Canada, Which Is A Better Country? / First Ever Northern Nigerian Po*n Star From Kaduna (video) / SAFETY Moment:accident Prevention Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.