Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2015? What Are Your Targets This Year? See Mine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2015? What Are Your Targets This Year? See Mine (377 Views)

I Want The Theist/atheists Argument To End. See How I Intend To Do That. / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2015? What Are Your Targets This Year? See Mine by dein77(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2015
First things first. Happy New Year. I'm indeed very grateful to God for successfully bringing us all into this beautiful, New Year. We aren't here because we're more righteous or godly than they who couldn't crossover with us. My sincere condolence goes to the families that may have lost one loved one or the other. And I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear these losses. To my late vibrant and youthful cousin, may your gentle soul continue to rest in peace. Amen.

Well, that's life. Crazy stuff do happen.

I don't think this is the appropriate section for this thread. But since I visit this section more often than the rest, let me drop it here. Please, bear with me.

I have been in 2015 a few weeks even before January 1, 2015. I have cleared planned how my year would eventually unfold. I have written down my desired goals. Goals aren't wishes. Wishes are just what they are- wishes. Goals are targets with a well thought-out plan to achieve them.

The euphoria is gradually fading; the excitement getting duller, and the reality of a new year beckons. The year has began in earnest; time has never been anybody's friend. Hence the need to start planning/executing our plans. The rat race has started once again. Most folks are poorer than they were a few days ago, and that includes me. The cycle never ends. The ends actually hardly meet.

If we must experience a better 2015, then we must do things differently this year. We must break free from the routine into the planned.

So what do you really want to achieve this year? What are your targets this year?

See mine:

FINANCIALLY
To spend more frugally; to attempt having another source of income.
To endeavor to spend more on my needs than wants.
To review progress every 3 months.

PROFESSIONALLY/CAREER
To add NEBOSH Oil and Gas Safety certificate to my CV;
To add OSHAS 18001 to my CV.
To successfully complete and defend my degree project this year.
To review my MS Office skills again.
To take my piano skills a step higher. It may become the alternative source of income, you know?
To enroll in Grade I music Theory with the ABSRM( London Music Body)

MARITALLY
To spend more time with my wife and kids by reducing the time devoted to watching UEFA CL, La liga etc.
To listen more to my wife and kids. I'm a poor listener. These people need our time more than they do need our money.

SPIRITUALLY
To successfully complete the RCCG 2015 40-day fast.
To endeavor to keep the family altar burning more and more.
To study the Pauline Epistles of Romans, I & 2 Corinthians, Colossians, Philippians. Would love to study others if time permits.
To argue less on trivial matters, like tithes, firstfruits, trousers, headcovering, etc....

I keep them few so I can easily track and tick them off once anyone is achieved.

He who fails to plan, has PLANNED to fail.

Lets see some of your targets.

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: A Message To The Adversary / Sales Reps Needed Urgently / Opportunity Re-opened For Graduates, Corpers & Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.