Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Farm Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Training (674 Views)

Ikorodu Vegetable Farm Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Training by Cephasboby(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
I welcome you all into another year of God's divine manifestation. I wish you all success and remarkable achievements this 2015.
I wish to show my sincere gratitude to all my business associates who worked with me in the previous year in rendering effective agro services and to my clients who now own their private farms,I say "congratulations"
Yes, 2014 is gone. But the question is "were you able to meet up with your set goals"?if no,then you have another 365 days to accomplish a lot and it starts now.
My advice to you my reader is to key into entrepreneurship. Idea rules the world. Don't limit your knowledge/skills, else you limit your finance.it doesn't matter whether you have a white collar job or not.However, this is more pronounced for those who are still searching and at the same time have the passion to be their own boss and create jobs for others.
That is why peter-francis farms services has set up a fish hatchery/farming training center through her subsidiary (BRIHILL FARMS@ 73b Christ church rd owerri,imo state). Choices can also be made among pig and poultry farming.
In the hatchery sector, the trainee will perfectly be trained on how to induce spawning and reproduce a large number of fish through artificial insemination. He will be equipped with the practical knowledge of raising fish from day old to maturity, coupled with the secrets of fish farming business in Nigeria.fish pond construction and other fishery management practices and services will not be left out.
I wish to note here that all training will be certified and farm business plans will be given out for free after the training courses.you have the choice to choose the schedule for your training. Every registered course will last for a month. The fishery sector will comprise of 5 theoretical classes and 8 practical classes.
Make the hale now while the sun shines. Interested enterpreneurs should mail their statement of interest to Brihillfarms1@yahoo.com or call 07033766085 for further inquiries.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF 2015.
Re: Farm Training by stint(m): 2:08am On Jan 06, 2015
How much will it cost and what about accomodation for those outside imo?

(1) (Reply)

Catfish For Events / OVER 50 Acres Of Land For Sale/ Lease In EDO STATE... / Farm Land For Sale In Bwari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.