Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town (6173 Views)

Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by Esdb3: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2015
BabylonCruise:
undecidedHis hand on his "crouch" again.....dis boy
its called 'crotch' you dumb dull genius. grin
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by Esdb3: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Bossforeva:
so to criticize someone for something that is not good is now Hate and Jealousy. because everybody or so called "celebs" are doing it, means that it is now right. SMH when i see people lost in the world.. think about how ur whole being came to be for a moment
those ones are stewpid fa. People who have been bought over by the devil. You better don't waste your mb on them.
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by Esdb3: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Bossforeva:
so to criticize someone for something that is not good is now Hate and Jealousy. because everybody or so called "celebs" are doing it, means that it is now right. SMH when i see people lost in the world.. think about how ur whole being came to be for a moment
those ones are stewpid fa. People who have been bought over by the devil. People who are so much of a white fanatic, if oyinbos start making chains out of poo they will tell you its dope. You better don't waste your mb on them.
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by daxon001(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Even now dat i'm typin.i don't undastand anytin about dis thread especially d pix.wat's wif dat bakground?selfie stick.......is it like an app
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by That9jaVine(m): 2:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Stick na stick.
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by Medunah: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2015
And this affects me how?
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by ojuoluwah(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2015
i beliv d amount he bought that can set up business for someone sad thunder fire poverty
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:40am On Jan 06, 2015
*in Bovi's voice* I dey tell you
Truckpusher:
He doesn't live off his Dad's stipend like you folks.

Apparently you have no idea that the moment you start making your own real money your Dad and Mom will feel accomplished and just let you be and live your life.
How many Davidos do we have in Nigeria? You guys need to quit being envious and pursue your own happiness because that is the only way to free yourselves from the spirit of hate ,jealousy and possibly poverty ridden life for life.
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Did u quote me by mistake or wat?
am quoting you again. tongue tongue . really surprised at ur comments.
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by ROZZAYY(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Bossforeva:
am quoting you again. tongue tongue . really surprised at ur comments.
Suprised dat. Wetin I talk, did I quote anyone, y shuld he call tatoo devil if he doesn't like it let him not do it and leave those who wants to. I hate hypocrites dear.
Re: Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town by gloryglossy: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=dew1 post=29526871][/quote]
b lik say e dick dey heavy am

(1) (2) (Reply)

DAVIDO Meets Queen Of All Slay Queen NICKI Minaj(photo) / Destiny Etiko Finally Gives Her DAD Last Respect|with Others Celebrity / Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.