Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? (7104 Views)

Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / Women In STEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by cococandy(f): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Damage control? shocked shocked
How?
Over what?
That's so amusing . I haven't said anything now that I didn't say before which is that it is a good option for those men who dislike women to spare them the unpleasant experience of relating with women on long term basis because of the ties of childbirth.

As for you and the 'truth' speaking gang grin, I have nothing more to say.
I've already looked for trouble by naming them let me not make it worse.
Truth indeed lipsrsealed

P:S

The experiment hasn't even been carried out. As yet it is just in the developmental state and you're already sure only few men will go for it. Now you speak for all men?
Besides who says the men won't be having sex with women while opting for this means of reproduction to eliminate other-party in their kids lives?
You can't be sure.

So speak for yourself.

And yes you're right, not all gay guys will accept it same as not all straight guys will reject it.

crackhaus:

What you are now attempting is damage control - you cococandy also missed that subtle tone in the article which directs the scientific concept towards a man-man relationship.

These are the presumptions you made in this post of yours:

1) Of those guys you mention, none told you he detests women but if the comments they type on NL critiquing Nigerian women is what gives you that impression, then this is where your major problem lies - what they (we) do is type the truth (sometimes with exaggerations for effect) as it is, what you and other females on NL do is hate reading this truth...hence the labels chauvinist & cave man gets thrown around.
I can assure you that guys who have been given this tag still date women, in fact some may even be getting head from one while typing what you people refer to as woman-hating comments. gringrin

2) What I believe or what I don't believe is something you can't know through internet bandwidth.
I only asserted that this scientific concept of reproduction is better suited for the gay community, as straight men don't really need it - I also hinted in one reply to E-soul that even in the gay community, it would be divided in acceptance.
As for your opinion that there are straight men who will welcome it, please conduct your own experiment with men around you.
If there are indeed straight men who will readily favour harvesting female eggs from skin cells over having glorious sex with a woman to reproduce, I can assure you that they are so few, it becomes negligible.

3) Camnewton is the only guy here who typed something in the affirmative regarding acceptance, so don't get too excited over it - if you slowed down, you would realize he may have just been playing to the gallery.

No need to do damage control wink
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by cococandy(f): 5:21am On Jan 09, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

i don't smoke , nice try tho ..but you should direct that comment to your feminazi friends and minions

Ehn? So now it is the feminists' fault too? grin
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2015
cococandy:

Ehn? So now it is the feminists' fault too? grin
for a married woman you spend a lot of time online esp arguing with men ..is your husband that weakto the point where he can't keep you in the bed? grin

feminists are making men looking for other alternatives..anything that can reduce our interration with you cancers is fine with me

2 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

feminists are making men looking for other alternatives..anything that can reduce our interration with you cancers is fine with me

Just hang on then. In 50years you could have a child of your own from your own skin cells and we won't have a miserable female suffering at your hands in the name of marriage. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by crackhaus: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2015
cococandy:
Damage control? shocked shocked
How?
Over what?
That's so amusing . I haven't said anything now that I didn't say before which is that it is a good option for those men who dislike women to spare them the unpleasant experience of relating with women on long term basis because of the ties of childbirth.

As for you and the 'truth' speaking gang grin, I have nothing more to say.
I've already looked for trouble by naming them let me not make it worse.
Truth indeed lipsrsealed

P:S

The experiment hasn't even been carried out. As yet it is just in the developmental state and you're already sure only few men will go for it. Now you speak for all men?
Besides who says the men won't be having sex with women while opting for this means of reproduction to eliminate other-party in their kids lives?
You can't be sure.

So speak for yourself.

And yes you're right, not all gay guys will accept it same as not all straight guys will reject it.
I can't be sure it's only few straight men that will go for it because I can't speak for all, but you can be sure that women-hating heterosexual men will love the idea because you're in a better position to feel that way... cheesycheesy

Noted!

2 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
crackhaus:

When you don't even realize that you keep referring to people as 'this one' and 'that one', it only confirms my suspicion that you have a 'complex' problem - probably one of 'delusional superiority'. Daddy's little girl, no? cheesy

That your unbridled sensitivity has managed to find fault with the passing use of "this/that one" is...noted. I really don't know or particularly care how "superiority" - of all things - entered the convo, but one has to wonder what this supposed 'sense of "superiority" has to do with my father?

What you suffer from is severe dissociative disorder, that's the only reason why you would keep trying to force my acceptance of this development as something worthy/necessary.

Lol, you do realize that your 'diagnosis' doesn't match your 'analysis'? Nor did I try to 'force you' to 'accept the development as worthy/necessary'...unless presenting the other side of the equation is considered 'forcing' in your world.

Or did you forget you're not male, and as such the acceptance/refusal of this conceptual process of reproduction has absolutely nothing to do with you or your opinion?
Now I wonder who suffers from indigestion - you sure do project a lot.

See, that's just it. It never had anything to with my opinion. In actuality, the only one arguing with opinion throughout the entire exchange was YOU. Am I to understand that to be symptom of your 'manhood'?

You girl are not as 'Enlightened' as you think, another clue to your superiority complex - it's worse that you don't even know it.

OK, joe...

2 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
crackhaus:

All your points were made to do one thing and one thing only, to get me to admit that this process of reproduction is something to be lauded - my points were already clear from the get-go, I don't see this as a necessity for straight men... fvck it, the article even hinted in the direction of this scientific development being suited more for homosexual couples, but you missed it in your failed attempt at stating otherwise

Good grief. All that sentiment aside, that delusion you spoke once again shows it's true master. No one was trying to get you to praise the development, the same way no one was 'forcing' you to accept it as 'worthy'. Additionally, nowhere in my comments did I state that it would not suit homosexual couples. Should I be surprised that you managed to miss the point entirely? No. Am I? Quite frankly, I feel seeing these two comments calls for a necessary edit wink

That the argument dragged out was just me entertaining myself, as it's my first time engaging you - there was nothing wrong with my assertions, you just didn't like it hence the need to quote me and try to force your thought.

Aight, joe...

Yea you don't fancy yourself rude, it's another one of the delusions (the other being enlightened) that you would rather have yourself believe.

Ok, joe...

Finally,
I doubt you even read the article thoroughly, else you would have seen the part where the description of how the technology works aptly fits into a man-man relationship (it's in bold), but trust miss Enlightened to miss it.

Lol, would that be a not-so-finally 'finally', or a firstly? Already addressed.

The line about indigestion is actually on you, as was the 'herp-derp' on that next thread wink

If you say so, joe wink
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by crackhaus: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
EnlightenedSoul, do I know you?
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015

Wowzers. When you alluded to my so-called "superiority" having something to do with my father, I wanted to ask if, 'similarly', your unthinking indigestion would have something to do with yours, i.e, 'the father of crackhaus'...

I had to stop short for obvious reasons.

It was at that point that I figured using your own username against you too fvcked up rude a scenario, and henceforth more kindly referred to you as [average] 'joe'.

Now, don't tell me your name is actually 'joe' - that would legit creep me out, and apologies are something I typically like to avoid (by avoiding situations that require them). You may just break my latest streak...

4 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol. You get mouth eeh grin.

And who the hell liked your post.

We all have mouths.

You may not rate Sagamite highly, but he has himself a 'solid' debate style. Don't be miffed grin
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by crackhaus: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

[s]Wowzers. When you alluded to my so-called "superiority" having something to do with my father, I wanted to ask if, 'similarly', your unthinking indigestion would have something to do with yours, i.e, 'the father of crackhaus'...

I had to stop short for obvious reasons.

It was at that point that I figured using your own username against you too fvcked up rude a scenario, and henceforth more kindly referred to you as [average] 'joe'.

Now, don't tell me your name is actually 'joe' - that would legit creep me out, and apologies are something I typically like to avoid (by avoiding situations that require them). You may just break my latest streak...[/s]
You talk too damn much.
It was a simple question, a yes or no would suffice...

5 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2015
crackhaus:

You talk too damn much.
It was a simple question, a yes or no would suffice...

On the contrary, I say exactly as much or as little as I mean to say.

If you'd like the option of fine-tuning the answers you get, the only solution I can think to offer you is to get yourself a nice little mirror, and start talking.

2 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by abanicool(f): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Superleo:

Challenge kor! Challenge ni.
Your God should show face.
u be confirm mumu.......
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

On the contrary, I say exactly as much or as little as I mean to say.

If you'd like the option of fine-tuning the answers you get, the only solution I can think to offer you is to get yourself a nice little mirror, and start talking.

2 Likes

Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2015
...undecided

Ta.
Re: Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? by tpiander: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? / Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.