Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) (3886 Views)

Wizkid Turns To Chef As He Cooked Indomie For Himself(photo+video) / Shocking! Groom Shoots Bride Dead Before Killing Himself (photo) / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dapo Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj, has
taken to Twitter to promote Koko garri, his first
koko holdings product.
The multi-award winning artiste says the
refined Ijebu garri currently sells online at N300
for 1kg and N5,000 for 18kg.
Could this be a getaway business for the
founder of DB Records, whose impact was not
really felt in the entertainment sector in 2014.
Apart from Double Wahala part 2,
where Oritsefemi featured D’Banj, songs of the
Nagropreneur – Nigerian Agricultural
entrepreneur – as endorsed by the ministry of
agriculture, did not top the charts in 2014.
The Koko garri was launched March 20, 2014 at
the One Can Do Agric Campaign in Abuja, but
became largely available for sale at the end of
Among D’banj’s several music awards are the
best African act, the MTV Europe music awards
2007 artiste of the year, MTV Africa music
awards 2009, best International act, African
category at the Black Entertainment awards
2011, and best-selling African artiste at the
2014 world music awards.
He is the founder of Koko Foundation for youth
and peace development and Nigeria’s first
United Nations Youth Ambassador for Peace.
He released the song Cocoa Na Chocolate as a
ONE campaign ambassador in support of
agriculture investments in Nigeria and Africa at
large.

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Basildvalour(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Haha! Promoting industrialisation
Promoting Agriculture
Promoting Africa

Weldone D'banj

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Nonybb: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok oo but Meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019 or Nigeria will burn! we will make it ungovernable for that granny

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Ok oo but Meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019 or Nigeria will burn! we will make it ungovernable for that granny

Who will burn it?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Wittylens(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nonybb:

What Has GEJ got to do with this

Make una dey comment with sense... if war start will you wait?

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Wittylens(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anyways , I don't see any diff between Koko garri and Ijebu garri.. na just packaging.

If bangalee really wants to make sales then he should reduce the price to like #150 or #100 Per bag
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by jingh(f): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nonybb:
see a toothless dog ranting, what more can your Oga boy aka boko haram do ?

buhari will destroy you and d crime you involve in

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by demelza: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Go and suck your feeding bottle.
Tata

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wittylens:
Anyways , I don't see any diff between Koko garri and Ijebu garri.. na just packaging.

If bangalee really wants to make sales then he should reduce the price to like #150 or #100 Per bag

Seems like he didn't do enough research before venturing into the business
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nonybb:
yhu just want attention sha.
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
This dude is so dumb.
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by PervRocker: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
Go and suck your feeding bottle.
Tata
where have u been?
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by demelza: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
PervRocker:
where have u been?
Schoool
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by PervRocker: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
Schoool
I missed u
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by IEDA: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Mekymuo:
This dude is so dumb.
not as much ass ur dad
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Editor1:
Dapo Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj, has
taken to Twitter to promote Koko garri, his first
koko holdings product.
The multi-award winning artiste says the
refined Ijebu garri currently sells online at N300
for 1kg and N5,000 for 18kg.
Could this be a getaway business for the
founder of DB Records, whose impact was not
really felt in the entertainment sector in 2014.
Apart from Double Wahala part 2,
where Oritsefemi featured D’Banj, songs of the
Nagropreneur – Nigerian Agricultural
entrepreneur – as endorsed by the ministry of
agriculture, did not top the charts in 2014.
The Koko garri was launched March 20, 2014 at
the One Can Do Agric Campaign in Abuja, but
became largely available for sale at the end of
Among D’banj’s several music awards are the
best African act, the MTV Europe music awards
2007 artiste of the year, MTV Africa music
awards 2009, best International act, African
category at the Black Entertainment awards
2011, and best-selling African artiste at the
2014 world music awards.
He is the founder of Koko Foundation for youth
and peace development and Nigeria’s first
United Nations Youth Ambassador for Peace.
He released the song Cocoa Na Chocolate as a
ONE campaign ambassador in support of
agriculture investments in Nigeria and Africa at
large.
I thought they had money?Ain't you the guys who says they buy this buy that,so why is he engaging in selling garri again?i cant imagine myself as a doctor and am getting enough cash even with only my clinic,let my self so low to sell garri or even start up any other business cause i know ho much i earn in a week..no job can give me that.except politics which ain't a job.Are you getting my point here?
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Afrok(m): 2:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Whatever ur hands finds doing, do it with all thy heart undecided, he's got to sell his product coz it is his product, so no big deal.
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by ochukofortune(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2015
For which refinery he refine d garri? Hahahahahahahaha.....wishing him all d best in d garri biz and marriage
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
chester47:
I thought they had money?Ain't you the guys who says they buy this buy that,so why is he engaging in selling garri again?i cant imagine myself as a doctor and am getting enough cash even with only my clinic,let my self so low to sell garri or even start up any other business cause i know ho much i earn in a week..no job can give me that.except politics which ain't a job.Are you getting my point here?
you are dumb.........how many musicians sing to their grave,how many musicians dont engage in businesses? except some in nigeria.....nicki minaj sells drinks,perfumes,jay z sells clothe$(clothing line lines) etc......so if dbanj is investing in the agricultural sector,which is even better,if ur hating u can apply as a sales man....ode

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Mekymuo:
This dude is so dumb.
and u think ur smart........by insulting some one in business.....smh for your generation.......am sur ur related to Gej
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Wittylens:

my freinds mum does the same,and 1kg cost #1000..===and shes selling..........carry your ajepako mentality commot for road abeg!
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Wittylens(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
my freinds mum does the same,and 1kg cost #1000..===and shes selling..........carry your ajepako mentality commot for road abeg!

So you expect a common man with #18k monthly salary to buy 1kg of Garri for #1,000

Your mum is making sales because she's probably targeting rich people in the society.
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Booty4me: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
and u think ur smart........by insulting some one in business.....smh for your generation.......am sur ur related to Gej
Business indeed, by investing in garri? That's a huge waste of money... what do you know about business? Who buys garri these days? The rich doesn't, and an average Nigerian hardly buys garri. And the poor who depends on garri, won't leave the cheap ones in the market to buy expensive koko garri. Now tell me, is he not dumb? If he had invested in strip clubs, it would have been better.
Re: D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
IEDA:
not as much ass ur dad
Smh. kid...

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ajimobi's Daughter Vs Kim K:Who Rocked The Valentino Cape Dress Better(pics) / Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) / Femi Brainard Weds Uche Nwokocha (White Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.