Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority (1147 Views)

Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? / Every Family Should Read This / Every Family Should Have This In Thier Homes!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2008
The security of your family should be your first priority.

Cut off and get rid of anyone and anything that is a threat to the security of your family.
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by busybody20: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2008
How do u mean?
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Tgirl4real(f): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2008
yes, how do u mean
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2008
I beg to differ. The closeness of the family should be the first priority.
If each family member has a secret that another one in the family is oblivious to, that's automatically a danger.

Like they say, a family that prays together stays together (and if I might add my own) fights together.
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2008
Orikinla:

Cut off and get rid of anyone and anything that is a threat to the security of your family.

What family? My extended family or my own fanily?
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Ben13: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2008
I guess, all of the above.
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2008
Ben20001:

I guess, all of the above.

In this case.

Extended family: that's my parents' duty, not mine.
My family: there are a lot of priorities. How can you number them?
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by iice(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
Orikinla:

grin grin I do not hesitate cheesy

Ebony-Silk:

I beg to differ. The closeness of the family should be the first priority.
If each family member has a secret that another one in the family is oblivious to, that's automatically a danger.

Like they say, a family that prays together stays together (and if I might add my own) fights together.

True but i don't think it automatically means danger.
If the secret is threatening to the family, then yes it should be out in the open but if it's non-threatening then no wahala. People are entitled to their secrets so long as you know it will not endanger those you love.

We are very close in my family (it's almost strange) but we all have our own lives and secrets. What is most important is that we do not endanger each other but if it ever came to that, we will not hesitate to back each other up and to hell with the rest of the world.
Re: The Security Of Your Family Should Be Your First Priority by Honeyboy09(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2009
Anyone in His/her Right senses will have his/her Family as their First Priority , but stupidly some people dont ,

(1) (Reply)

I'm Mourning The Death Of A Loved One. . . .in Advance / Who Is To Be Blame For Child Truancy The Father Or Mother ? / Nigerian Family Struggles To Protect Daughters From Painful African Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.