Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas (2952 Views)

Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / UK Police Searches For Naija Fraudster In £12 Million Operation. / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by amnestylaw1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
POLICE in Edo State are searching for a middle aged woman who bit off a man's private part and spat it out in the road after the two of them were involved in an altercation after a car accident in Benin City.

Over the weekend, the middle aged man lost his life following the nasty fight with a lady. The incident which occurred around Isihor area of the city shocked the residents, considering the way and manner the heated argument between the lady and the deceased resulted to bloodshed.

According to eyewitnesses, the lady ran her SUV car into the deceased man's Honda SUV, which led to a shouting bout between the two. After that, the deceased, who was said to be in the company of his brother, reportedly slapped the woman several times, which led to the fracas.

One eyewitness said: “After the slap, the woman went straight to the man’s trousers. She bit off his private off and spat it on the tarred road to our greatest shock.”

After the incident, the man was rushed to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, where he gave up the ghost. So far, no arrest has been made yet but it is expected that the woman will be charged with murder.

- See more at: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6116-police-in-edo-state-search-for-woman-who-killed-man-by-biting-off-his-private-part#sthash.xOGvnRF3.dpuf

Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by delishpot: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wait o, was the man nakid? She held him, removed his trousers, grabbed his JT, bit it off, entered her car, sped off, and no one held her back? No one tried to rescue that brother? I dont know what to say.
Cao lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by menix(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Benin d home of witches nd Wickedness...
Am very sure d woman used her benin powers to freeze everbody @ d scene, wen she was done she jejely drive go house..

If u doubt d above pls wey d woman pix abii nah d man bite himsef...
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by jingh(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
why is it dat its d police deployed to catch a VAMPIRE
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by theunusualmoon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
angry angry angry.......what's going on here? Someone should please give us a detailed explanation.
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by echobee(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
jingh:
why is it dat its d police deployed to catch a VAMPIRE
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by gilgal7(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
One eyewitness said: “After the slap, the woman went straight to the man’s trousers. She bit off his private off and spat it on the tarred road to our greatest shock
Them tie him hand...abi him no sabi blow ni...?
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by jingh(f): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
echobee:

grin grin grin grin
she isn't human
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by cao(f): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:
Wait o, was the man nakid? She held him, removed his trousers, grabbed his JT, bit it off, entered her car, sped off, and no one held her back? No one tried to rescue that brother? I dont know what to say.
Cao lipsrsealed
Yes?
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by yorex2011: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
The guy dey look as she dey unbutton d trouser... Mtcheew...
Benin funny sha o
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by delishpot: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
cao:

Yes?

grin, I knew the mention will drag you here.
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by consultancy: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
@op pls shut up.dat photo was taken frm d video of an armed robber shot on d legs by a police man. iv watched d full video
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by amnestylaw1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
consultancy:
@op pls shut up.dat photo was taken frm d video of an armed robber shot on d legs by a police man. iv watched d full video

Would you understand that the story has a source? Pls direct insults and praises to the source, not me. Thanks
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by consultancy: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
i am nt sayin ur story is false, wat i talked about was d picture attached to it, claimin its d man whos d.ick was bitten off
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by amnestylaw1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
consultancy:
i am nt sayin ur story is false, wat i talked about was d picture attached to it, claimin its d man whos d.ick was bitten off

I did not say it was (or was not)the picture. I provided a story and attached the picture that came with it. It is left for you to accept or not accept the story. You can contact the source and tell them to publish a rejoinder regarding the pics...
Re: Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas by stone07(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2015
consultancy:
Don't mind d yeye poster. I have also watched d video last year.

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Killings In Nigeria...For Your Own Good, Stay Away From These States / Celestial Church Burnt Down, As Dead Body Used For Ritual Was Found Inside / Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.