Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money (1415 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by oliy24(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
A former US Secretary of State, Mrs. Hillary Clinton, has accused the President Goodluck Jonathan’s led government of squandering Nigeria’s oil resources and indirectly aiding corruption to worsen the nation’s many problems.

Clinton during a public interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts, berated Nigerian
government for showing irresponsibility in matters relating to girls and boys
over the years.
She described the activities of the Boko Haram sect as “abominable,
criminal, and an act of terrorism” which requires the “fullest response
possible, first and foremost from the government of Nigeria.”

“Nigeria has made bad choices, not hard choices” Clinton said, parroting the
name of her forthcoming memoir.
“They have squandered their oil wealth, they have allowed corruption to
fester and now they are losing control of parts of their territory because they
wouldn’t make hard choices,” she added.

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Chazzyboy: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder o

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Don't mind this yeye woman! Jonathan is deregulating the oil sector which will create "Enormous jobs" and ofcourse, dangote is already constructing, hence Nigeria will start producing and NOT IMPORTING AS USUAL. Now do you think they (or she) would be happy? They are looking for who to worship them and still "Beg" to buy their goods (like they did for their rubbish arms). They are the world's no 2 enemy of progress after their father the devil! mtcheeeeeeew rubbish, that is why GOD punish dem sotey china don overtake them for largest economy, foolish people

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
When Monica lewisky was giving your husband BJ you couldn't do anything but now you want to run your razor blade mouth on Nigeria affairs.
We know he is clueless but we don't need a reminder from America. Yeye people, as if they didn't benefit from the looting.
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by bonechamberlain(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
useless woman.... this is one of the person that doesn't want Nigeria's refinery to be functional. now gej is blocking the channels at which they use to steal our oil. obasanjo was a zombie to the west especially America so they loved him so much. $16 bill spent on power, 1 trillion naira worth of oil disappears in the sea, the massacre in Odi & zaki ibiam all in OBJ's tenure yet no American complained now an independent President is not dancing to their tunes they are everywhere opening their dirty mouth. gej may not be an effective leader, America or any politician from America should not be the ones to tell Nigerians. they are vultures. except from few like Sen rand and Ron paul

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
bonechamberlain:
useless woman
no be small useless woman!!!!!!!!!! mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!!!

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by motherlode: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes ooo, He and the remaining four presidents really did a damaging job to the oil revenues because instead of utilizing the huge revenues as a result of oil boom, he prefers to make them available to looters, economic thieves, ghost auditors, ghost thieves e.t.c imagine the large amounts of money missing in dollars, No investigations were made but false allegations were picked as their excuses.
He really squandered the oil resources and revenues while also aiding corruption to worsen the problem of our dear Nigeria, may God deliver us from our difficulties and give us a GOD fearing leader in Nigeria! Come February 2015. Amen!

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by dre11(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
OP

Provide us with source before we take this post serious
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hate the arrogance and selfishness of Americans! Goodluck is busy creating correct policies that will better the country, while people like she, and her boyfriends b0k0haris are busy sabotaging him abi? Jonathan is privatizing power sector which is a good move. Jonathan has brought railway back to life, Jonathan is deregulating oils sector for GOD SAKE which will stop some people from taking advantage of this country, trying to divert the economy from oil to other sources, he is a democratic leader who despite all the rubbish said against him, refuses to carry out any punitive measures (encouraging freedom of press), and so lot more and people are still complaining? He has privatized oil sector which will bring Enormous jobs (like telecommunications today) and bring about the usage and the pumping of our own and people still think b0k0hari of 1983 is better? GOD FORBID!!!!!!!! We cannot go back to 1983 whether nigerians like it or not. Buhari no get manifestoooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
watching in 3D
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
sbaks:
Don't mind this yeye woman! Jonathan is deregulating the oil sector which will create "Enormous jobs" and ofcourse, dangote is already constructing, hence Nigeria will start producing and NOT IMPORTING AS USUAL. Now do you think they (or she) would be happy? They are looking for who to worship them and still "Beg" to buy their goods (like they did for their rubbish arms). They are the world's no 2 enemy of progress after their father the devil! mtcheeeeeeew rubbish, that is why GOD punish dem sotey china don overtake them for largest economy, foolish people
please can u explain how gej is deregulating the oil sector to create jobs?
p.s. no harm or mockery intended

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
shyna01:

please can u explain how gej is deregulating the oil sector to create jobs?
p.s. no harm or mockery intended
don't you know that when the oil sector is deregulated and privatized, "private persons" like any of us today can invest in the oil sector which will in-turn create jobs? Let me break it down for you incase you don't still get this one. When goodluck deregulates and privatizes ehn, People (not minding their numbers) can afford to build refineries like nnpc or even bigger (e.g dangote is building one already) now assume Nigeria gets 40 private refineries from different private investors and assume each refinery gives job to at least 100,000 persons, now multiply by 40, you will get over 4,000,000 jobs. Is that not goodnews? Remember NITEL? How many people were able to secure jobs then? But when obasanjo deregulated and privatized, Mtn, econet(now Airtel), glo, mtel, CDMA's like starcomms, visafone, etc. Came which created ENORMOUS JOBS till today u like NITEL those days that was "REAL!!!!! MAN-KNOW-MAN"
Now apshits know these because na dem (hausas) sabi carry their people put for government job even though they know little and if not nothing about their jobs,(they love government jobs) and been the fact that they probably don't want people to be as rich as they are, they are busy bad mouthing Jonathan because he is blocking their chances (out of their own selfishness, very selfish set of human beings). Na dem full Nnpc, dey chop nnpc money, so should government deregulate the oil sector, nnpc will have to compete with other private companies of which nnpc will loose(just like nitel) because of TOO MUCH CORRUPTIONm hausas no like serious jobs so they will easily fall. Na hausas plenty pass sef for there. So you see? Take it or leave it, a lot of people are richer Now! Than in the 1990's. (At least for telecommunications sake. At least o) so you see now? Abi?
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
sbaks:
don't you know that when the oil sector is deregulated and privatized, "private persons" like any of us today can invest in the oil sector which will in-turn create jobs? Let me break it down for you incase you don't still get this one. When goodluck deregulates and privatizes ehn, People (not minding their numbers) can afford to build refineries like nnpc or even bigger (e.g dangote is building one already) now assume Nigeria gets 40 private refineries from different private investors and assume each refinery gives job to at least 100,000 persons, now multiply by 40, you will get over 4,000,000 jobs. Is that not goodnews? Remember NITEL? How many people were able to secure jobs then? But when obasanjo deregulated and privatized, Mtn, econet(now Airtel), glo, mtel, CDMA's like starcomms, visafone, etc. Came which created ENORMOUS JOBS till today u like NITEL those days that was "REAL!!!!! MAN-KNOW-MAN"
Now apshits know these because na dem (hausas) sabi carry their people put for government job even though they know little and if not nothing about their jobs,(they love government jobs) and been the fact that they probably don't want people to be as rich as they are, they are busy bad mouthing Jonathan because he is blocking their chances (out of their own selfishness, very selfish set of human beings). Na dem full Nnpc, dey chop nnpc money, so should government deregulate the oil sector, nnpc will have to compete with other private companies of which nnpc will loose(just like nitel) because of TOO MUCH CORRUPTIONm hausas no like serious jobs so they will easily fall. Na hausas plenty pass sef for there. So you see? Take it or leave it, a lot of people are richer Now! Than in the 1990's. (At least for telecommunications sake. At least o) so you see now? Abi?
I think I better understand your previous comment, though I don't think u have got it right.
firstly where has the government ever succeeded in privatization and said industry wasn't sold to a crook or didn't fail is it electricity, delta steel company (DSC) or even the nitel u listed? nitel was never privatised into Mtn, Glo and others.
the privatisation of nitel/mtel failed terribly which is why many people don't know mtel ever existed b4 even tho they were operating b4 Glo.
how many people have money to refine crude? have u heard how much dangote has invested in his refinery? only the already wealthy can dream of owning one.
in my bid not to talk to much I end it here cause it's kind of a principle.
but I don't think u are able to read in between the lines of all the politicking.

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
shyna01:

I think I better understand your previous comment, though I don't think u have got it right.
firstly where has the government ever succeeded in privatization and said industry wasn't sold to a crook or didn't fail is it electricity, delta steel company (DSC) or even the nitel u listed? nitel was never privatised into Mtn, Glo and others.
the privatisation of nitel/mtel failed terribly which is why many people don't know mtel ever existed b4 even tho they were operating b4 Glo.
how many people have money to refine crude? have u heard how much dangote has invested in his refinery? only the already wealthy can dream of owning one.
in my bid not to talk to much I end it here cause it's kind of a principle.
but I don't think u are able to read in between the lines of all the politicking.
hello? I said deregulating and privitazation? I thought you knew better abi? And mind you, what are you talking about? Wasn't the telecommunications sector deregulated? And when or where did I mention that nitel was privatized into mtn? Na wa for you o. Smh! I for no reply you sef. I thought you just wanted to know sef
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
@shyna01 na wa for you! How many people had the money to invest in telecoms as at the year 2000? How many telecoms company were in the country as at 2011? Weren't they up to 8? Weren't there jobs as a result of the deregulation? You no know person wey dey work for mtn, glo, etisalat, Airtel etc.? Abeg jare kak sit. Sorry to say, you are either confused, or a confusionist
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by dasrackhor(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
oliy24:
A former US Secretary of State, Mrs. Hillary Clinton, has accused the President Goodluck Jonathan’s led government of squandering Nigeria’s oil resources and indirectly aiding corruption to worsen the nation’s many problems.

Clinton during a public interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts, berated Nigerian
government for showing irresponsibility in matters relating to girls and boys
over the years.
She described the activities of the Boko Haram sect as “abominable,
criminal, and an act of terrorism” which requires the “fullest response
possible, first and foremost from the government of Nigeria.”

“Nigeria has made bad choices, not hard choices” Clinton said, parroting the
name of her forthcoming memoir.
“They have squandered their oil wealth, they have allowed corruption to
fester and now they are losing control of parts of their territory because they
wouldn’t make hard choices,” she added.
small time dey will start saying she is been paid by APC to criticize bro Jonah led government..Isn't it obvious...
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
sbaks:
hello? I said deregulating and privitazation? I thought you knew better abi? And mind you, what are you talking about? Wasn't the telecommunications sector deregulated? And when or where did I mention that nitel was privatized
into mtn? Na wa for you o. Smh! I for no reply you sef. I thought you just wanted to know sef
go through your comment again, u said "when obasanjo deregulated and privatised ....." please go through your first reply to me.
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Caseless: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Even Fr. mbaka wept while talking about that 'thieving' son of eunice called gej.

*weeps*
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
shyna01:

go through your comment again, u said "when obasanjo deregulated and privatised ....." please go through your first reply to me.
"when obasanjo deregulated and privatized "comma" mtn, econet,........... Etc. came which created enormous Jobs..............." (meaning that after deregulation, mtn, econet, etc. Came into existence in Nigeria which created plenty jobs abi?) Now where did I mention that nitel was privatized into mtn? Must I explain like this? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by BlackTechnology: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Someone should tell this woman that our economic problem is rooted in the absence of true federalism and presence of faulty systems prone to corruption.

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by nduchucks: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Someone should tell this woman that our economic problem is rooted in the absence of true federalism and presence of faulty systems prone to corruption.

I fit bet my last million naira say you be connie Igbo man. I see de trick wey you take include various NLers for mentioning. smiley
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by BlackTechnology: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
nduchucks:

I fit bet my last million naira say you be connie Igbo man. I see de trick wey you take include various NLers for mentioning. smiley

No be Connie

In business you improve service

That's why we succeed

So I just learnt from a fellow NL how to package my posting neatly.
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by harthonder(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
We Dont Need Clinton
To Tell Us
We Knew Already.
Re: Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan’s Government Of Squandering Oil Money by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
America will know.

Only 3 Sets Of People Will Vote For Jonathan / United State President Barack Obama Supports APC- General Muhammed Buhari / Breaking News: As Obanikoro Confesses Involvement In Ekiti Election Rigging

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58