Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana (955 Views)

FG Shuts IDP Camps In Yobe, Adamawa / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. / Jonathan To Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by Samiceman: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will take
President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election
campaign train to Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and
other states ravaged by Boko Haram insurgents in
the Northeastern part of the country.

The Chairman of the PDP fundraising dinner and
former Information Minister, Prof. Jerry Gana,
stated this in Abuja on Monday.
Gana is also the Director, Contact and
Mobilisation of the President’s campaign
organisation.

Towns and villages in Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa
States have come under bloody attacks by Boko
Haram insurgents. Several towns and villages
have been seized by the sect members, with
hundreds of innocents citizens killed, maimed
and abducted by insurgents on a daily basis.
Gana said: “As the Director, Contact and
Mobilisation, yes, we will go to the North East, the
campaign organisation is going to be inaugurated
today (Monday) and because we are organised,
the programme is ready.

“North East is in our programme and in fact we
are going to campaign in Maiduguri, Yobe and
everywhere else and by the grace of God, we shall
come back.”

Speaking on the chances of the PDP in the
February elections, Prof. Gana said the
electorates will go for capacity and experience.
“People will go for experience and capacity and
not those that will be experimenting with the new
house because we don’t know whether the new
house will last after the election.

“People who want to be stable build on solid rock,
which is the PDP. The other one is the sand and
when you build on sand, it may scatter. Please
advise Nigerians to vote for the party that is on
the rock.

“This is a critical year for Nigeria, but it will all go
well. There won’t be violence, the elections will be
free and fair. The winner will be clear, Nigeria will
not break up. Anyone who says Nigeria will be
divided will be disappointed because Nigerians
have become very mature politicians and
democrats.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-will-campaign-borno-yobe-adamawa-gana/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

PDP no get shame walahi
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by SeverusSnape(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hope he doesn't get caught in a crossfire...
But I don't see why Jonathan should go there now.well, A politician will always be a politician, when they need your votes, they will visit you, meanwhile, they've not been visiting you prior to that time.
Can't you see??...Jonathan visiting Borno for campaign, Buhari going to church for campaign. Funny people.
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
What will he tell them in adamawa,borno and yobe?
Why does this my brother wants to end up as the most humiliated president who was killed like chicken, God please touch his Heart to resign quietly rather than being defected in an already lost battle.
I am tired of shouting GEJ till 2019 because deep down in me he doesn't merit it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
So he knows the way to the northeast all these while he refused to visit chibok.

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wish him good luck in his campaign to the region. grin
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by demelza: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
I wish him good luck in his campaign to the region. grin
grin grin Even Jonathan himself would reject that kin luck.
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by Vicotex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Haters gona hate.
Buhari where is your school certificate?

Gej till buhari cows provide his cert.
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by LogicPower(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
As a Nigerian, and the current president of the country, GEJ has every right to campaign FREELY and SAFELY in any part of the country, at any time.

But he has to get his answers ready for all the questions that he would be asked by the mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, relatives and friends of the THOUSANDS of people, Christians and Muslims, who have been mercilessly butchered by the evil-minded and satanic BH savages.

As they see him and his campaign train cruising to their ravaged region, enjoying highest security, these are some of the QUESTIONS that would surely be on the lips of almost every single person in the region (whether Christian or Muslim):

1. Mr President, WHERE have you been all these MANY YEARS when our fathers and mothers are being killed, our daughters and sons are being kidnapped, our houses, schools, markets and places of worship are being completely destroyed, and we are being made homeless IN OUR COUNTRY?

2. Your supporters often tell Nigerians that you brought 'good luck' to the country, but as a good Christian can you honestly describe OUR PLIGHTS in the past six years as anything, even remotely, resembling 'good luck'?

3. If, for WHATEVER REASON(S), you could NOT extinguish the BH fire that started as a very small problem; if UNDER YOUR WATCH the same problem GREW to be such a big monster that brought so much deaths and destruction to your region in the past six years, WHY do you think WE should trust our destiny and that of our next generations in YOUR hands for another four years?

4. WHRE ARE OUR CHIBOK GIRLS? Why you, your wife and MANY officials of your government who come from the SS/SE were more concerned with the IMAGE of your government at the time of the kidnapping, instead of you showing LEADERSHIP by SWIFTLY and DECISIVELY mobilizing all the FG resources and personnel at your disposal TO RESCUE OUR GIRLS FIRST, and then LATER deal with any possible conspiracies you and your SS/SE supporters think that there might be?

Although the NE people would hardly be given a chance to ask the president the above questions publicly, I have no doubt in my minds these are some of the questions they wish the president would personally answer for them, as he and his campaign entourage venture into the BH-ravaged NE region.
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by theV0ice: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
B4 nko.....he sure needs their votes despite all the inanities being propagated on here by the hustlers in his employ.

Since he'll go there now to campaign, it simply means fear of boko haram wasn't the reason he didn't visit to identify with them earlier. The plain truth is that he never regarded them as worthy of his visit or help all these while. He denied chibok kidnap for 3weeks because he simply didn't give a damn about them. They never existed in his scheme of things and the only use he has for them is to thumbprint on the umblerra to enable him treat them with disdain for another 4 years.

I'm happy at this news. At least it means they won't be disenfranchised from participating in the elections. They'll be part of the decision making on who leads them for the next 4 years.

I wish them the best as they make their choice.
Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by LogicPower(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
theV0ice:
B4 nko.....he sure needs their votes despite all the inanities being propagated on here by the hustlers in his employ.

Since he'll go there now to campaign, it simply means fear of boko haram wasn't the reason he didn't visit to identify with them earlier. The plain truth is that he never regarded them as worthy of his visit or help all these while. He denied chibok kidnap for 3weeks because he simply didn't give a damn about them. They never existed in his scheme of things and the only use he has for them is to thumbprint on the [i]umblerra[/I] to enable him treat them with disdain for another 4 years.

I'm happy at this news. At least it means they won't be disenfranchised from participating in the elections. They'll be part of the decision making on who leads them for the next 4 years.

I wish them the best as they make their choice.

With regard to the part in bold, it is even worse than that; his security personnel were unleashed several times on decent prominent Nigerian men and women who are genuinely concerned and outraged at the horror of having over 200 innocent girls being kidnapped and the government not showing enough concern, talk less of commitment towards their rescue.

Now the day of reckoning has come, and we the people would use our democratic right of vote to show our anger at the way things have been going in this country over the past six years

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan has no shame. If he should let him go and campaign in the states he declared emergency rule and are still under boko haram attack till this day, the chibok he has failed to visit since the world heart wrenching incident. Gej is so shameless i must reiterate [/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Molest Masses By Asking Them To Swim In Gutters At Okekura Road, Ilorin, Kw / We Are Really Handicapped In Attacking Boko Haram- Air Vice Marshal R.A. Ojuawo / Check Out This Customised APC Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.