Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? (419 Views)

Ace Oracle Database Certification With Oracle Training Program / Oracle Business Intelligence (obiee 11g) Training, V/i Lagos / Do You Want To Be A Certified Fraud Examiner(cfe) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? by lauralinis: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Over 50,000 IT professionals per year become certified on Oracle Database.
Earning an Oracle Database certification advances and maximizes your career potential.
Use the knowledge, skills and recognition you gain to improve your job prospects, earn more money* and become a more valuable employee.

Feel free to ask me that how?
Re: Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? by Tonykings: 1:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Tell me more and also I am very much interested
Re: Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? by lauralinis: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
I have a short PDF book for preparation exam that have been uploaded and you can see it here: https://archive.org/details/1Z0-034-test

I know very well that people really confuse about the exam. they are usually blind about what kind of questions will be in exam. So here are some questions that are exactly from the past exam.
If you think that it is really helpful then you should try it and contact to the company(passcertifications.com) for complete book.

You need any help then ask me.
Good Luck
Re: Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? by presidentpikin: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Please am interested

(1) (Reply)

Request For Training And Cert Infos / Online Website Training / Forex One-on- One Training For Three Days: No Upfront Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.