Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 (5711 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Brightology2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Theultimate:

People with deceiveness. Did Buhari sick recently? Who did someone visit after he returned from abroad?
oh u mean IBB?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by akoaki(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Theultimate:

People with deceiveness. Did Buhari sick recently? Who did someone visit after he returned from abroad?

My friend , what kind of grammar is this ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by akoaki(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Hmm some are just mere common sense permutations

Your head is very very correct. In pools betting, it is called "perm any three from five............"
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
APC better do grassroots campaign instead of focusing more on the media.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by divaoflife: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
I love 37.
49 is instructive.May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
Hehehehehe i laugh in spanish.i tank God 4 d number 8 prophercy.we nw kn d sponsor of boko haram.d retire Gen is buhari,while d traditional ruler is sanisu.halleluyah buhari will soon die.
Did you read where the prophet said that the retired general he says sponsors Boko Haram was warned with sickness last year? Babangida was sick last year. Have you ever heard that Buhari was sick since you knew him?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Brightology2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Did you read where the prophet said that the retired general he says sponsors Boko Haram was warned with sickness last year? Babangida was sick last year. Have you ever heard that Buhari was sick you know him?
so u mean IBB n Sanisu re d sponsor?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by demelza: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
pacesetter939:
We shall pray for this year's election. The amazing thing is that GEJ is going back to Otuoke.
I have already began kabashing.
The road to Otuoke would be smooth and straight for him, no roadblocks at all till he arrives at his family house.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by cigie(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
pacesetter939:
We shall pray for this year's election. The amazing thing is that GEJ is going back to Otuoke.

please, which of the prophecies suggests GEJ will be retiring to Otuoke?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by cheruv: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
these prophecies are very definitive!
they're quite similar to the ones my pastor on the morning of the new year day.the long and short of the matter is that YHWH would judge Nigeria this year cry and I mean serious judgement! angry

summarizing, this means
1]YHWH has chosen neither goodluck nor buhari to rule this country
2]that IBB and an unnamed emir are sponsoring BH in Nigeria
3]that the country would be soaked in blood this year so much so that it would've be better if GEJ simply went back to otuoke!
4]that a third of the political class would be swept away
5]that the aso rock brigade commander would facilitate a putsch
6]that all the big names in Church business would be judged this year. from deep spiritual sources and also through divination, I found out that it includes leaders of these churches..
RCCG
Mount of fire
Winners
Christ Embassy
SCOAN
7]that despite the death and destruction, people who put their trust in YHWH and his son Yeshua shall escape these troubles and also the Lord their God shall multiply and provide for all their needs smiley

Christians,ignore this prophecies at your own peril!
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
so u mean IBB n Sanisu re d sponsor?
The king of your village.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Brightology2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The king of your village.
mk i pretend say i nor see am
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oh Lord save Nigeria
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Theultimate(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
oh u mean IBB?
You said it.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by DaKing008: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
prophesies and counter prophesies here and there. Who is right and who is wrong?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by DaKing008: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
prophesies and counter prophesies here and there. Who is right and who is wrong?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by ABEngine(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
And I saw nothing, "look harder son, its 2015", Oga I say I saw nothing! Hold up a second, Eureka! I see it....

Its just one man who feels his logical inferences are unique, assumes we are still gullible and his distorted story will sell.

Keep trying until super pack subdues fufu
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by valHarrison: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
matify:
The part that speaks of a post election deluge of bloodletting gives me the creep.
Since the Otuoke man knows that there is no way bloodshed can not be averted in this election for which he said his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigeria, he should just do the needful and step aside from this long prophesied "make or burst" election.
y don't illiterate Gmb step down
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Brightology2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Theultimate:

You said it.
lolz IBB mean Ibadan bad boys

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by jamace(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2015
cigie:

please, which of the prophecies suggests GEJ will be retiring to Otuoke?
None. GEJ till 2019. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Receives Zik Prize In Leadership Award. / Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit / Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.