Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers (60220 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by revolt(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

The annoying part is the support given to him by graduates on NL

SW RONU
half baked graduates u mean. That fink with their emmotions and not with their heads. Herd mentality, with no rationality.

How to u explain a generation thts obsessed with subsidies and freebies. Our parents ate our future and now were suffern the effect, these animals want our children to suffer same fate .
Blackrace and their values... West has almajiri tendencies ..

4 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Kororugged: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sai Buhari

End of the clueless one and his corrupt cabinet

5 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
revolt:
half baked graduates u mean. That fink with their emmotions and not with their heads. Herd mentality, with no rationality.

How to u explain a generation thts obsessed with subsidies and freebies. Our parents ate our future and now were suffern the effect, these animals want our children to suffer same fate .

Gbam

Fact of life

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by elantraceey(f): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Empty promises , instead of him to think of ways to create more jobs and boost the education sector , provide free education up to tetiary level he's coming up with this crap , mtttthhhheeeewwwwww .angry

5 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by donmalcolm21(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Where does he intend getting the money for this his Welfarism and refurbished almjiri scheme. Where I come from there is Dignity in labour and we always find gold where others see refuse. GMB hold your greek gift.

4 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by DNBCrew: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
DNB publishes only the best. www.danwrites90..com
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by sanmibukunmi: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Am too old to believe stuff like dis....in as much as Nigerians dontt know why D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want u, I know you have a great chance of becoming president. But please don't decieve us. Stop making us salivate with tins dt u can't do.abeg.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Atleast the money could be seen by the people, not like the stolen 20 billion dollars that is in the hand of few people.

You sound like one who didn't understand basic economics during your Secondary School days

Wealth created is better than wealth shared

5 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by IAMGEJ(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
You must be a bloody terrorist as well embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
barcanista:
Buhari is a man of integrity, he doesn't say something and do the opposite. I am sure you will be glad that he's is our PresideÑt-to-come

5 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by muktarmtt(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gmajor:
politicians n the greek promises.
How does he intend the sustain it ? Thats another thing i will like to hear
He is not GEJ he's buhari man of his word

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by aloma440: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
haaa they don come again oooo,soon them go say, we go put AC for street

4 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please where will He get the money to Implement all these or is he(Buhari) going there to share the national cake ND oil money instead of building the economy?

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
revolt:

Save your tears, it remains 40 days for you to rain them.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by bebe2(f): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
naija first benefit system

bring it onnnnnnn shocked shocked
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by chemali: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
revolt:

half should be Half. Fink is think. Emmotions is emotions. Were is we are.

Kindly confirm you went to school by rewriting the crap you posted above in a clear manner. I've tried to help you but your level of reasoning is worse than a toddler - not worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by mako007(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
jeflexy:
how long will you continue giving them free meals
do you have many years of free meal lost $20billion would have done ?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by cutehenry(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
I write this article to everyone like me out there, who have a strong passion for this country and to all Nigerians.I write to every youth out there who is ready to fight(not with guns,arrows or bows but with the power of the thumb) to liberate this nation out of the hands of selfish,corrupt and incompetent politicians who have over the years even till date held this country in captivity and slavery.I write to every Nigerian that is looking forward to the 2015 general elections and anticipating the best.I write to you fellow Nigerians because the time for change is around the corner.The 2015 general elections is that time for change and we must endeavour to seize that moment of change when it comes.My fellow citizens of Nigeria, the 2015 general elections will provide us the opportunity to break free from our long years of captivity onto a new path of progress and advancement.And we must not overlook this golden opportunity that is beckoning.As we well know, this opportunity only comes once in every 4 years.And we cannot afford to suffer bondage for another 4 years.It is very unfortunate and regrettable that those we voted into public offices to represent us and provide good social services for our communities have failed to deliver on their promises.Fellow Nigerians,it is for this reason that I write you.This coming elections must not go the same way as the ones held in the past.We must learn how to do things differently this time if we must witness a change in our living conditions.As youths,countrymen and women we all have a role to play in this coming elections and we must be ready to play our roles,not passively but actively.At this point,someone may want to ask the question, what is my role in the coming elections?if you are that person then my answer to you is this, my role and your role in the coming elections is to ensure that we come out and vote.Not just vote but vote rightfully.We must vote for individuals with good credibility into public offices.We must vote for those with the fear of God.We must vote those with character who have proven themselves as true and patriotic men and women in their past positions of service,whether in government or the private sector.The 2015 general elections is not another time to vote for politicians based on their campaign promises.Because as experience has taught us ,any politician can make promises but only few if any at all will fulfill their promises when elected into office. As we all know,the only personality that makes promises and we can be sure that he will fulfill is our Creator, our God.So therefore we must not put our trust in any politician on the basis of the promises he makes or the credibility he professes and claim.Those who are seeking our vote must show us their past achievements and proven track-records.That should be the yardstick for assessing those running for political offices in the coming elections.Fellow citizens,as we all know, money politics(buying support) has become a tradition in our polity and of course corrupt politicians will not fail to employ that strategy once again in the coming elections.But this time around, we must stand our ground and refuse to be used by politicians for their inordinate interest and ambition.When they come to us to seek our support and vote, we must remind them of the promises they made to us four years ago and ask them how many of such promises they were able to meet or deliver.My brothers and sisters, their answer(s) to that question should be the guide to our position whether to support them or not.Fellow Citizens,pardon me if i have taken much of your time in reading this, but one salient point I want to make clear to us at this juncture is that we must not allow the 2015 general elections to produce incompetent and mediocre leaders who will further darken our already dark paths.We must ensure that the 2015 elections produces at all levels true,patriotic and dedicated leaders with passion for service who will lead us on a journey to El dorado,the land of progress and prosperity.We must throw up leaders who will impact positively on all aspects of our national lives.This is not the time to fold our hands and look up to God for change.This is the time to take our destinies in our own hands while we look up to God for guidance and support.Because as the popular saying goes,God only help those who help themselves.It is in light of this saying that we must be ready to help ourselves in the coming elections by identifying the right candidates and support them and God will help us produce good and quality leaders, that have eluded us over the years.Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Freiburger(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
A clear message, while GEJ and his camp are capitalizing on scare tactics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by donmalcolm21(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:
The Welfare program will cost the govt about 800 million naira monthly. That is less than 20 million dollars oil money missing. Or less than Jonathan's food budget for the year. Are we saying our government cannot afford one billion naira a month to assist the poorest amongst us? It is a programme that is sustainable.
there is a free fall in the price of Crude oil in the global market. We don't need such fishes again, create an enabling environment where my 5k will grow to 10k under a month

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
muktarmtt:
He is not GEJ he's buhari man of his word
sanmibukunmi:
Am too old to believe stuff like dis....in as much as Nigerians dontt know why D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want u, I know you have a great chance of becoming president. But please don't decieve us. Stop making us salivate with tins dt u can't do.abeg.
sanmibukunmi:
Kororugged:
Sai Buhari
End of the clueless one and his corrupt cabinet

How will he fund it

At this age you want free food

Very soon you will ask for free house car and wives.

3 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by loomer: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
FOR INSIDE NIGERIA?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Gejfreesupport: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
What do you expect from an illiterate? Promises instead of Policies... Isi oka

3 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by That9jaVine(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Politicians and their lies!

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by princemillla(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
Empty promises, unrealistic plans. When he gets there(if at all) stories will be told as to why this agenda is unachievable maybe due to a bad previous government.

Like u already knew he will win right?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by chemali: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
What advanced economy does not have such investments for the vulnerable and helpless? The reason it won't have worked in the past is corruption. This GMB/Osibanjo administration has promised to tackle corruption and protect the weak. Rather than question the sensibility of these propositions, TANoids have gone to town with their usual bullshit.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by BonaVIta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
E be like say they want to tell us another story again oooo.
In the voice of 2face.

We don't need food, we need industrialisation, logical plans that will boost our economy ... Poor people shouldn't be surviving anymore, the should start living and live comfortably. If your ideologies lack these basic plans, then you better concentrate and search for your certificates. Perhaps you may see some of them before 2019.

After stabilising international oil price, he'll be feeding the youth and looting the people.
This man is really old.

6 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by donmalcolm21(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
chemali:

half should be Half. Fink is think. Emmotions is emotions. Were is we are.

Kindly confirm you went to school by rewriting the crap you posted above in a clear manner. I've tried to help you but your level of reasoning is worse than a toddler - not worth my time.
get the message first and stop editing bullshit, with your lack of punctuation.

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by fazzy28(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
undecided Na wash oooo....na so we dey hear....no b new ooo....
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by chemali: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
donmalcolm21:
get the message first and stop editing bullshit, with your lack of punctuation.

Get the message that someone who accuses others of having half baked education is an illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by theunusualmoon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
And how are you going to source for funds for this ''freebies'' especially now that our crude is no longer desired by our patronisers?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Toktee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
jeflexy:
how long will you continue giving them free meals
they have eyes that can nt see,ear that cannot hear,says the bible,,,,u ar dull like jonathan,apc said 1yrs while undergoing trainning.

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by westbee: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is the change we've been waiting 4...GMB has always clamored for allowance for unemployed youth and planned a skill based year for NYSC which will meaningfully contribute to the growth in all sectors of our economy...sai GMB/PYO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.