Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Know More About The Latest Forex Softwares For Trading - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Know More About The Latest Forex Softwares For Trading (717 Views)

Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 / Any Forex Trader Using Iwp For Trading? / E-books And Softwares For Different Purposes, Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know More About The Latest Forex Softwares For Trading by kparo1: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2008
FOREX TRADING WITHOUT LOSSES
Are you trying to break even in Forex?
Or are you making irreparable losses?
This shows you are still blind trading, trading without foresight or guidance in forex market is like
a blind- deaf and dumb walking in the rail track of a train !
Forex have been good to those who have the foresight and knows when to enter and exit a trade order.
A lot of people are still making hell of money using the forex market with the latest spyware that give you 95% efficient trend movement of the market daily. This guarantee 120 pips minimum per day

Get the latest software at low and affordable prices .
Price list for the for more information and placing or order please contact
Mr Godwin of ABLOTUS CONSULTANT
on +2348073847113 or +2348039656896
or www.fxspyware..com
or e-mail us at fxsoftspy@yahoo.com
Re: Know More About The Latest Forex Softwares For Trading by kevoo: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2008
i was thinking all this forex software is a bullshit i but when i used it in my Demo i did not record any loss, now i am hoping to go real
Re: Know More About The Latest Forex Softwares For Trading by wealthpos(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
This goes out to all forex trader,it,s a software that will calculate your pivot point everyday for you automatically.
just open your chart everyday,and so far you have a server on it,the software will keep working.and it will indicate to you where u have all the resistance and support by lines on all the timeframes.if you,re interested,just mail me on wealthpos1@yahoo.com.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Software + License Key Or Training Kit Here. Mcse, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Gmat / 70-290 Exam Dump / Chosing An It Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.