Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje (3817 Views)

We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by brutef0rce101: 4:40am On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

Lol why don't you first ask what percentage have collected pvc.Lagos n kadunna are too cosmopolitan to give to any candidate. GEJ will likely get his largest no of votes from Lagos.

Bornu and yobe would even struggle to get 30% voters turn out
[/s]

Old man, stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Alphaoscar: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2015
FastShipping:

I would say Ondo 65%-35% for GEJ while Ekiti 57%-43% for GEJ.

Below was my post here two days ago...

[b] Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+ (GEJ Winning Ondo and Ekiti)
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home
. [/b]

You have done a very great analysis sir but I can tell you conviniently that there is no way Buhari & GEJ will have the same amount of votes in the SW because GMB will definitely score nothing less than 60% of the SW votes.

Combination of Osun and Ogun states will neutralize the threat of Ondo/Ekiti and Oyo&Lagos will be icing on the cake for Buhari in the SW. I even expect GMB to pull more votes in the SE &SS than the 400,000 & 1million votes you allocated to him in those two regions.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by diepreyefrank: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
Every time I ask people 'who would you vote for come February'? one sentence kept reoccurring which is 'change'. Everybody wants change, we need fresh air in Nigeria
Buhari the way forward.
How will they do that, by rigging or what?
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Have you ever accepted he won freely. After all this noise on nl na inec go call results. Abeg make una chill
INEC won't to announce results if the election is rigged because of the post-election violence that will most likely follow it across the country, not just the north.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

INEC won't to announce results if the election is rigged because of the post-election violence that will most likely follow it across the country, not just the north.

LWKMD just sit and watch as events unfolds. You think you have a monopoly over violence abi? The results will be announced and nothing will happen. Elections are rigged only when you lose. Oloribruku ode

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

LWKMD just sit and watch as events unfolds. You think you have a monopoly over violence abi? The results will be announced and nothing will happen. Elections are rigged only when you lose. Oloribruku ode
Agadi nwoke, ma otu i ji ne kwu. Aro 2015 ka anyi no. I want you to get this point, the post election violence that may follow the election of February 14 if it is rigged will be across the country, not only in the North East. The protest that held in Lagos during the fuel subsidy removal will be child's play.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Agadi nwoke, ma otu i ji ne kwu. Aro 2015 ka anyi no. I want you to get this point, the post election violence that may follow the election of February 14 if it is rigged will be across the country, not only in the North East. The protest that held in Lagos during the fuel subsidy removal will be child's play.

Subsidy protest ke LWKMD the cowardly protester that took off once the army showed up.Army people de vex now. If you like go and throw your life away for one old illiterate

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2015
FastShipping:

I would say Ondo 65%-35% for GEJ while Ekiti 57%-43% for GEJ.

Below was my post here two days ago...

[b] Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+ (GEJ Winning Ondo and Ekiti)
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home
. [/b]

Buhari will surely win SW though Jonathan will have good showing there. At 60% turn out, this is what I predict as attached.

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Subsidy protest ke LWKMD the cowardly protester that took off once the army showed up.Army people de vex now. If you like go and throw your life away for one old illiterate
Old man, I won't engage you, you are becoming childish.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Buhari will surely win SW though Jonathan will have good showing there. At 60% turn out, this is what I predict as attached.

Thank you for your predictions now let's sit and allow inec to conduct and announce the results of the election. Of course it is going to be independent of your predictions

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Old man, I won't engage you, you are becoming childish.

I am only advising you.If you waste your life under the guise of any post election protest you will only have yourself to blame. Buhari does not even know you exist

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Ofcourse Buhari will win in Kano. Kano has always been his stronghold. Obasanjo did not win in Kano two times, Yar Adua did not win in kano and Jonathan did not win in Kano in 2011 either. Buhari will surely win in kano but lose the elections, let us watch and see.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

I am only advising you.If you waste your life under the guise of any post election protest you will only have yourself to blame. Buhari does not even know you exist

Leave him and his type alone, INEC will surely decalre Jonathan the winner next month and if they like, they can bring down the sun. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Thank you for your predictions now let's sit and allow inec to conduct and announce the results of the election. Of course it is going to be independent of your predictions

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Ofcourse Buhari will win in Kano. Kano has always been his stronghold. Obasanjo did not win in Kano two times, Yar Adua did not win in kano and Jonathan did not win in Kano in 2011 either. Buhari will surely win in kano but lose the elections, let us watch and see.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the ONLY WAY Jonathan can "win" this particular one is through MASSIVE RIGGING. I mean the type of rigging never witnessed in the history of election in Nigeria. A rigging where they will declare between 90 and 99% voters turnout in Jonathan's stronghold with winning percentage of between 95 and 100% for him while they'd declare an average turnout of 50% with a win percentage of 60% in Buhari's stronghold.

And when that happens, don't come here and cry about post-election violence because you should expect that to happen when people are robbed of their fundamental right to choose their leader.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Leave him and his type alone, INEC will surely decalre Jonathan the winner next month and if they like, they can bring down the sun. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Pathetic election rigging agent you are. When you say that in bold, then you should be ashamed of yourself. I pray that you become a victim of post-election violence if you participate in rigging. A waste of space!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

My prediction wasn't meant for you. Or was it?
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by brutef0rce101: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

[/s]

Why calling him Oloriburuku? Must you insult the guy, you this dirty old man. You are far older than the GEJ you want to kill yourself for, spits on that your bald head.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Bitterleafsoup: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

[s] Why calling him Oloriburuku? Must you insult the guy, you this dirty old man. You are far older than the GEJ you want to kill yourself for, spits on that your bald head.
[/s] So you had no father growing up? So your one of those fatherless babies roaming the slums of Lagos. No education just like your master.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Abagworo(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
All these fictitious figures flying around cant help but make me laugh. Anyway Jonathan was part of the team that created these funny figures.

Buhari remains my man though.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Bitterleafsoup: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]Sorry to burst your bubble but the ONLY WAY Jonathan can "win" this particular one is through MASSIVE RIGGING. I mean the type of rigging never witnessed in the history of election in Nigeria. A rigging where they will declare between 90 and 99% voters turnout in Jonathan's stronghold with winning percentage of between 95 and 100% for him while they'd declare an average turnout of 50% with a win percentage of 60% in Buhari's stronghold.

And when that happens, don't come here and cry about post-election violence because you should expect that to happen when people are robbed of their fundamental right to choose their leader.
[/s] You must not live in Nigeria or your a Northerner, Buhari is winning only online.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by brutef0rce101: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
[/s] Its no news that I have no father while growing up. I am one of those fatherless babies roaming the slums of Onitsha, No education just like my useless late father.

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Bitterleafsoup: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
brutef0rce101:

My father has over 100 children, its not my fault I was raised in the slums.
cry
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
[/s] You must not live in Nigeria or your a Northerner, Buhari is winning only online.

Who is this thing?
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by brutef0rce101: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I am cursed just like my late father, may he continue to rot in hell(

Eyah, Sorry bro, Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Akanbiedu(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the ONLY WAY Jonathan can "win" this particular one is through MASSIVE RIGGING. I mean the type of rigging never witnessed in the history of election in Nigeria. A rigging where they will declare between 90 and 99% voters turnout in Jonathan's stronghold with winning percentage of between 95 and 100% for him while they'd declare an average turnout of 50% with a win percentage of 60% in Buhari's stronghold.

Even massive rigging won't be enough this time around.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Jonathan would not have to rig to win the elections, Nigerians have already rejected your buhari. Jonathan will win in the SS/SE/MB. He will get reasonable votes in the NW because of Sambo and northern machinery in PDP. SW votes will be split like tomatoes and shared and Jonathan will get a huge chunk of it. Turn out in the NE will be very poor and even there, Jonathan will get some votes. Christians in the core north will vote for Jonathan considering what they have suffered at the hands of boko haram terrorists and the fulani raiders that operate at night.

Stop deceiving yourself Mr and stop thinking that you are too smart, Buhari has already lost the elections without rigging, next month will reveal this to some shallow-minded folks like you.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

Don't mind that thing.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Even massive rigging won't be enough this time around.

Jonathan would not have to rig, buhari has already lost the elections. Some of you seem to forget that there are Northerners in PDP.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Flye: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Nawah oooooh!! So you mean shekarau will just be a minister for nothing? Common! Man the guy will deliver small vote give PDP.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Caseless: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would give Rivers to Jonathan and claim Kogi and Ondo for Buhari
kogi? I die!
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Caseless: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Flye:
Nawah oooooh!! So you mean shekarau will just be a minister for nothing? Common! Man the guy will deliver small vote give PDP.
he's as useless as anything in kano right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Latest Results So Far / A Woman Served Meat Pie Couldn't Believe What She Found Inside (photo) / PMB Embarrasses Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.