Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander (7273 Views)

Rx 300 Or Corolla 06? First Car / Toyota Sienna Or Highlander Needed / Murano, Element Or Highlander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by cjfbn: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Guys;please help me out.
I am in a fix. Do I go for Lexus rx300 or a highlander. My budget is 1.8m. I need a critical analysis of the two vehicles.please treat as urgent.
Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 06, 2015
None! Do not touch any of the two. Buy Benzcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by jorges1(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2015
tpacalipse:
None! Do not touch any of the two. Buy Benzcheesy.
Why? Wat is ur reason and which Benz should he buy. With reasons also
Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by Export1: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
It seems like the most reliable information about the of Lexus RX or Toyota Highlander. It might be useful for you.

Source: http://www.truedelta.com/Lexus-RX/reliability-164/vs-Highlander-268
Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by AutosBay(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ cjfbn please go for the Toyota Highlander, and you are just on budget, I know Lexus is a subsidiary but it still has that American mechanism, would implore you to go for the Toyota Highlander.
Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by sultaan(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
AutosBay:
@ cjfbn please go for the Toyota Highlander, and you are just on budget, I know Lexus is a subsidiary but it still has that American mechanism, would implore you to go for the Toyota Highlander.

Not an educated response no wonder you keep getting chewed go to wiki and read about both cars then tell us why Highlander should be better than RX300

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by nurey(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
cjfbn:
Guys;please help me out.
I am in a fix. Do I go for Lexus rx300 or a highlander. My budget is 1.8m. I need a critical analysis of the two vehicles.please treat as urgent.

Both are almost the same just with a different badge and slightly different
1. Highlander has 3 engine variant i4, V6 and also an hybrid (u may want to stay away form hybrid if u reside in naija) but the lexus only comes in a V6 variant
2. The lexus is a luxurious highlander but the highlander becomes par on luxury with the limited edition of it.
3. Both share engine and component parts to some degree but some part of the Rx300 will be expensive than the highlander.
4. The highlander has a model with 3rd row seat, the lexus doesn't have.
5.With your budget you can easily get the lexus but it may be hard to get a limited edition highlander, highlander with 3rd row seat or the hybrid if u feel u can take care of it.
6. If I was in your shoes I would choose the lexus because I will be driving a solid car with nice interior design and features even the kpangolo trim of the lexus still have a luxurious feel than that of highlander.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
nurey:

Both are almost the same just with a different badge and slightly different
1. Highlander has 3 engine variant i4, V6 and also an hybrid (u may want to stay away form hybrid if u reside in naija) but the lexus only comes in a V6 variant
2. The lexus is a luxurious highlander but the highlander becomes par on luxury with the limited edition of it.
3. Both share engine and component parts to some degree but some part of the Rx300 will be expensive than the highlander.
4. The highlander has a model with 3rd row seat, the lexus doesn't have.
5.With your budget you can easily get the lexus but it may be hard to get a limited edition highlander, highlander with 3rd row seat or the hybrid if u feel u can take care of it.
6. If I was in your shoes I would choose the lexus because I will be driving a solid car with nice interior design and features even the kpangolo trim of the lexus still have a luxurious feel than that of highlander.

Highlander 2001-2003 prefacelift models came only with 2 rows of seat for 5 passengers,

2005 - date was when hybrid was introduced in highlander.

Even the Limited edition trim level of highlander doesn't come any where near the top optional extra installed RX level (RX have only one trim level prior to 2006 - its called base trim).

OP, note these points raised.
Re: Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander by cjfbn: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Official Color For Commercial Vehicles In Your State? / Help With Sludge... / Toyota Camry Pencil (1997) Consumes Fuel A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.