Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? (1788 Views)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / LADIES!!! Please Don’t Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! [see Photo] / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by OKorowanta: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
With the paper tigers like Juwon Oshaniwa the Super Eagles are parading and getting there a*ss whooped in recent matches,
do you think we should think like the Cameroonians of old who use to parade rugby like players and took opponents to the cleaners?
In short, with unripe plantain eating players( pardon my brain fart)Cameroon won an Olympic soccer gold and two nations cup wit Nigeria being at the receiving end.
Celestine Babayaro was always shoved aside with ease by the muscular Mboma a former African footballer of the year winner.
Since Cameroon stopped power play football, they hardly qualify for tournaments talkless of winning trophies.
No be small thing.
With Danny Shittu and Adebayo Akinfenwa, the two biggest and thickest players in England right now,
do you think they should form the nucleus of a power packed Super Eagles squad?
Lol

See more baddest pictures here>>>>>>http://ogakpatakpata..com/2015/01/we-need-dis-kain-thick-players-for.html

Re: Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2015
Lolzzz yes!!! Big huge players that will scare those white apes! grin
Re: Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by OKorowanta: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2015
This was how goal.com rated one goal hero, Wimbledon's Akinfenwa last night in d FA cup game with Liverpool:

"The big burly nuisance he always look likely to be.
He held the ball up well in the first half and won most of his aerial duels,
even if he occasionally plays a dangerous game with referee Jonathan Moss.
His mere presence seemed to intimidate Mignolet for the equalising goal."

1 Like

Re: Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by OKorowanta: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Lolzzz yes!!! Big huge players that will scare those white apes! grin

Lol
Akinfenwa training b4 a match

1 Like

Re: Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2015
OKorowanta:

Lol
Akinfenwa training b4 a match
chineke shocked this one is supposed to be a boxer o grin
Re: Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by Kennywills7(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2015
All this guyz are good for boxing
a little training on d football pitch will turn them to football-boxers grin

1 Like

Re: Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? by AKPOSbaba: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Super Eagles struggle too much on d pitch.
We need dem

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Is Going To Pose Unclad!!!! / Kiss Daniel's Age Has Been Changed From 21 To 27 On Wikipedia / World’s Oldest Living Person Turns 117 Today (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.