Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana (39487 Views)

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Gombe PDP Thugs Deface APC Billboard But Leave Buhari's Picture Intact (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by adamskutty(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
will u believe if I tell u am an apc member?
maybe grin
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by talk2dele: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
nice strategy...seeing that Ghana is a common nigerian destination!!! However, do the people they are calling on have the necessary voters' card to vote during the elections that's the big question, and should be on the board also!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by jmaine: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
IBROHIM:
and you think say ur uncle earned his PHD right? Frustrated that's what you are!

Lolz . . . .imagine this ediot chatting shyte . . . .
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by knightsTempler: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
mynaija123:

So wen Obama took his campaign to Germany, was it a silly move?

Do Nigeria practice the overseas voting system? Where by Nigerians living outside it's shores can vote in an election? If yes, it's a good move, if no, it is as daft as daft can get.

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Zumibliss(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC making a bold step since Bc
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by roiseadas(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
If it were Pdp board dt was seen in ghana, I'm sure Jonathan/pdp would hv been crucified...
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by jmaine: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
He and that senile cretin called PointlessB are fast losing their sanity on nairaland.
Sucks to be a SaTANist!

Another dung on parade, we are losing sanity simply because we are calling the illiterate cattle rearing dunce out abi ?

Yeye dey ooze . . . .
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by sylve11: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
priscaoge:
I think it's trashy undecided undecided Desperadoes cheesy

Lol @ ur singy grin grin grin grin cool
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by BabaO2: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
ajebuter:

Very good point sir!
But at least he has a certificate to show even if it took him several attempts!

#buharishowyourcertificate#
Nope, that is no longer a certificate. He can only make such combinations of 5 credits at 5 sittings to gain admission into uniport.

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
adamskutty:
maybe grin
yea!
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
bbulldog:
N Nonsense! Muck u create another link for news, if you can't bring the news to us why create the thread then?. Hungry blogger...... shit head
what message is this ode trying to pass
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by priscaoge(f): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
sylve11:

Lol @ ur singy grin grin grin grin cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That Siggy de cos wahala cry cheesy angry
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Elythron16zero4: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
jmaine:
Visionary party propping up a semi-literate geriatric dunce to pilot the affairs of a country of over a 100 million folks . . .

Yeye dey smell . . . .
i wonder how some of you talk on this platform, making senseless comments. Can an illiterate rise to the rank of a General in the army? I think you need to read GMB's profile before you call him names.
All i know is that whoever will better the lots of Nigeria will be install by God himself come feb14 irrespective of who he is or where he comes from. we must not forget the 2009 election in Ghana where the opposition(NDC) took over from the ruling party(NPP). It is still possible here in Nigeria. I am not against or for anybody let the best be our president. GEC OR GMB. GMB may be the long awaited messiah you never can tell. lets wait and see as Jimmy Cliff sang " TIME WILL TELL"
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Barbarthundey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
its true! Its the APC ghana chapter! Since there are nigerians in the diaspora , its a good avenue to reach out to them
Are they coming home to vote? or their own election would be held there?
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by adamskutty(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
yea!
good, welcome to progressive. grin

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by jmaine: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Elythron16zero4:
i wonder how some of you talk on this platform, making senseless comments. Can an illiterate rise to the rank of a General in the army? I think you need to read GMB's profile before you call him names.
All i know is that whoever will better the lots of Nigeria will be install by God himself come feb14 irrespective of who he is or where he comes from. we must not forget the 2009 election in Ghana where the opposition(NDC) took over from the ruling party(NPP). It is still possible here in Nigeria. I am not against or for anybody let the best be our president. GEC OR GMB. GMB may be the long awaited messiah you never can tell. lets wait and see as Jimmy Cliff sang " TIME WILL TELL"

In a Quota ran system like ours, yes it is very possible for an illiterate to get promoted despite their poor intellect simply to balance the numbers.

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by simdam500(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord: Saw this on my twitter page , the billboard is said to be close to Accra mall. Nice strategy.. what do you think?

This
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Barbarthundey:

Are they coming home to vote? or their own election would be held there?
dunno abt that, either they come home. Or its done in the high commission
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by adamskutty(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
priscaoge:

Good day Mr adamskutty !

Please learn to make ur points without insults. Try n be civil when next u wanna quote anyone. This is new year n I expect u to dump this bad attitude of urs last year.

Bye n have a nice day cool

stop trying to act like a saint to me, lmaoo! grin

Most of ur posts in this section are filled with abuses and insult as well, madam undecided
Infact ur kind are well known for having loud mouth as well grin

And ehhhm. Madam mizmycoly i will advise u to go back to play section, romance that is.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by imsalus: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Temitemi1,
you need to embibe change in ur live otherwise you and your family will die in hunger and suffering,. Enough is enough of ur believe in GEJ tii 2019. This will cause u and ur family distruction and everlasting surfering.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by bajosky: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
SOME GHOST AT NEW YORK MOTUARY / WORLD COUNCIL OF WITCHES & WIZARD EVEN CONFIRM THE SAME BILL BOARD FOUND IN HELL FIRE.

(APC DOOMED TO LOSE)
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by OLADD: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That billboard is an embarassment to sane Nigerians.

Friend, have you forgotten so soon? Another APC misfit governor(Amosun of Ogun State), installed Airconditioner in a pedestrian bridge just last year. Stupidity is in their DNA.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Elythron16zero4: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
jmaine:

In a Quota ran system like ours, yes it is very possible for an illiterate to get promoted despite their poor intellect simply to balance the numbers.
i dont like disillusioned people who throw on ambiguity without going to the specifics. kindly state one incident/instance where that happened.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by bbulldog(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
what message is this ode trying to pass
I am pointing out ur mumu behavior. person
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by jmaine: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Elythron16zero4:
i dont like disillusioned people who throw on ambiguity without going to the specifics. kindly state one incident/instance where that happened.

Am sure this dude doesn't even know about the famed Quota system in Nigeria. Go to the federal ministries and get schooled.

Thanks to people like Olisa Agbakoba, the shameless Quota system of admitting poor students into our unity schools will be jettisoned for merit.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
bbulldog:
I am pointing out ur mumu behavior. person
take it frrom me! U don't have sense, seems you read my post upside down
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by whytet01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
its true! Its the APC ghana chapter! Since there are nigerians in the diaspora , its a good avenue to reach out to them
really dat pics is nt in accra mall i was there yesterday ..
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
whytet01:
really dat pics is nt in accra mall i was there yesterday ..
Saw this on my twitter page , the billboard
is said to be close to Accra mall. Nice
strategy.. what do you think?
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/
B6ljdRICMAAFCzl.jpg[/img]
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by bbulldog(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
take it frrom me! U don't have sense, seems you read my post upside down
you are a goat. A heavy one I must say. Instead of you take to correction, you are fumbling with your phone. Nicompoop
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by yerakola(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
GEJ till tinubu decamp to labour party
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
bbulldog:
you are a goat. A heavy one I must say. Instead of you take to correction, you are fumbling with your phone. Nicompoop
mofo! Which correction ?? What's my own biz with ur dumb a$$ You read yet u don't understand a thing.. Look guy , its stressful trying to put sense into an olodos brain, just hold yourself

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by EmmGee: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Nonsense!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

how can you be so sure.

Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri