Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live (3390 Views)

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
philfearon:

Foolish boy..Lol!
Do you think you are talking with your fellow teenagers when you post your rubbish on this site?
How can you be living in this type of lie and self-deceit consistently, even when it is obvious?
I am happy that I have been able to always make you expose your stupidity even with your idiotic obstinacy..
There is no running away from it bro,You promised that your God will tell you accurate Things/information about me,So you don't have any excuse to give!!
You can't run away now(Even though its obvious you are regretting why agreed to it in the first place)..
Quoting a literal comment I made about another person as an excuse for trying to back out only heightens your Already established Stupidity Status....
Foolish boys of Yesterday claiming to Know who God is!!
I'm not running away. You know I would never leave you. And I would tell you just wait...

I thought we've gone far but this post proves you are still messed up.
Anyway we've made progress, at least you've removed your fake satanist masks. But you still trying to prove you are smart. I know deep down you really want to believe but you are scared and you want to explore every reason not to believe first.

I would tell you private things about you when God reveal it to me. But that won't do the job, you would find another reason not to believe.

Indeed we have a long way to go...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
johnydon22:

oooooh mehn just tell him already and stop this dodging tactise... Or better still stop claiming you know anything about him when you dont cus it makes u a BIG FAT LIAR cheesy
I do not make claims, I speak that truth and you know it.
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
philfearon:

Lol... You are a joke,you know? Tell me my real name,for real?
Is that the best you could come up with after going through my profile and my story here in Nairaland?
You are disgrace to Christians and humanity in general!

I would really love to hear this one...
Don't worry it will surprise you...
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by johnydon22(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I do not make claims, I speak that truth and you know it.
You speak no truth bro...Just give us the informations and we will believe!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
johnydon22:

You speak no truth bro...Just give us the informations and we will believe!
It wasn't for you. Your case is different.
And I would just wait.
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by philfearon(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I would tell you private things about you when God reveal it to me.
Hiswordxray
post=29556260:

God was telling me that even if I tell you private things about you, you won't believe.
Why you too dey lie like mumu?
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by ezehy: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
may God have mercy on you and ur eyes faster so u won't say had I known u think u are talking from ur own understanding but they are demons in u speaking becos if u are not for God then u are for d devil watch it
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I am beginning to loss hope in you my friend. If you could hear a thing like this and still not believe how am l sure you would believe in I should tell you your real name and where you are right now.
You would also find an excuse not to believe. You have harden your heart to God.

God was telling me that even if I tell you private things about you, you won't believe. But I didn't want to listen because I have hope in you. Now I know it a waste of time.

You have chosen your part good Bye.
I know you are a Christian but I will appreciate it if you leave my thread. I know you, You are that guy that does not answer a simple question. You Always pretend you know and find a way to dodge the questions. Since you came you have not even attempted to answer the question. You said you can tell somebody his personal details, knowing that you can't you came up with a stupid excuse not to. Now I challenge you to tell me my personal details and I will believe you. If not continue being a comedian that you are. I wonder what excuse you will use to dodge my challenge.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Elparaiso(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
My miracle....
I was having toothache , drank holy communion got healed instantly.....

The next day....
I had toothache again....
Wanted to brush my teeth....
Drank ordinary water, pain disappeared.....

I vex ehn....
After giving testimony

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Elparaiso(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Vilicious:
I know you are a Christian but I will appreciate it if you leave my thread. I know you, You are that guy that does not answer a simple question. You Always pretend you know and find a way to dodge the questions. Since you came you have not even attempted to answer the question. You said you can tell somebody his personal details, knowing that you can't you came up with a stupid excuse not to. Now I challenge you to tell me my personal details and I will believe you. If not continue being a comedian that you are. I wonder what excuse you will use to dodge my challenge.
My brother.....
Word of knowledge has never worked on me.....
Please who knows why?
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by elantraceey(f): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Elparaiso:

My brother.....
Word of knowledge has never worked on me.....
Please who knows why?

really
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Elparaiso(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

really
Yes o....
Nobody has successfully done it to me
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by elantraceey(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Elparaiso:

Yes o....
Nobody has successfully done it to me

wow even p.........
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by dorox(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Mine happened when our plane ran out of fuel half way through the atlantic from Paris to New York. Come see how people begin panic as the pilot tell us say fuel don finish for both of the primary tanks located in the wings. Less than twenty minutes after the announcement of our impending doom, the cabin of the plane became eerily silent as both of the engines in the Airbus A330 (it was a twin engine plane) went dead, I swear, the silence was such that if a fly could fart, you would hear it.
The pilot informed us that our rate of descent with respect to our position will leave us well short of the range to make landfall, so he will try to ditch the plane as close to land as possible which he estimated to be somewhere around 15 nautical miles off shore.
So as the rest of the aircrew were busy giving emergency evacuation instructions with an urgency that was lacking when they gave the same instructions earlier on before take off, I just closed my eyes, and shut out their voices, and went into the spirit as I began blasting in tongues.
Then, I channelled the power of the holy spirit in me to envelope the plane before commanding with a loud voice for both engines to restart.
Na so both engines come take start to the surprise of the pilots and everyone on that flight.
That was how everybody come join me begin sing "Hosanna in the highest" as we continue to dey cruise at 870 km/hr at an altitude of 10.75km above sea level for almost 2800 km without fuel.

If you doubt my story and need proof, you should ask Pastor Chris and Daddy G.O Adeboyo who inspired me to write this story.
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Elparaiso(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

wow even p.........
Yes o
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by philfearon(m): 5:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Vilicious:
That boy called Hiswordxray is a clown and a disgrace to Christendom!!
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Jakeattah:
The rising of the sun and its setting in the evening is a miracle.

No man made it.
you got me laughing. The OP warned against these type of funny responses. Using your logic, the vicious anger of the rumbling earthquake & tsunamis are also miraculous? ...and we need to thank god for them?
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2015
dorox:
Mine happened when our plane ran out of fuel half way through the atlantic from Paris to New York. Come see how people begin panic as the pilot tell us say fuel don finish for both of the primary tanks located in the wings. Less than twenty minutes after the announcement of our impending doom, the cabin of the plane became eerily silent as both of the engines in the Airbus A330 (it was a twin engine plane) went dead, I swear, the silence was such that if a fly could fart, you would hear it.
The pilot informed us that our rate of descent with respect to our position will leave us well short of the range to make landfall, so he will try to ditch the plane as close to land as possible which he estimated to be somewhere around 15 nautical miles off shore.
So as the rest of the aircrew were busy giving emergency evacuation instructions with an urgency that was lacking when they gave the same instructions earlier on before take off, I just closed my eyes, and shut out their voices, and went into the spirit as I began blasting in tongues.
Then, I channelled the power of the holy spirit in me to envelope the plane before commanding with a loud voice for both engines to restart.
Na so both engines come take start to the surprise of the pilots and everyone on that flight.
That was how everybody come join me begin sing "Hosanna in the highest" as we continue to dey cruise at 870 km/hr at an altitude of 10.75km above sea level for almost 2800 km without fuel.

If you doubt my story and need proof, you should ask Pastor Chris and Daddy G.O Adeboyo who inspired me to write this story.
please dont kill me with laughter o!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I'm not running away. You know I would never leave you. And I would tell you just wait...

I thought we've gone far but this post proves you are still messed up.
Anyway we've made progress, at least you've removed your fake satanist masks. But you still trying to prove you are smart. I know deep down you really want to believe but you are scared and you want to explore every reason not to believe first.

I would tell you private things about you when God reveal it to me. But that won't do the job, you would find another reason not to believe.

Indeed we have a long way to go...
...this chap, you are sounding like a 'divine' comedian!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by waldigit: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Vilicious:
When I Say miracle, I am not referring to fever, cough, or malaria healing. Am talking about chronic illness or amputated body part. I ask this with an open mind. Please if you can't give a straightforward answer please stay away.

Many years ago at Ibadan. I was young and was playing with my younger sisters. One of them like 4 years swallowed two inches nail. When we got to uch in Ibadan the X _ray was done and the nail has got stocked in her only operation could get it out.
The theatre was prepared, docs signed yet the surgeon was confused as to what to do. Because the girl was too young. Suddenly the girl started singing praises song and all of a sudden she started coughing and coughed out the nail.
The surgeons did not believe it. They alleged that we wanted to avoid the surgery hence, they ordered for confirmatory x-ray. It was done and the nails was no more there.
That same girl got married last year. Praise the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2015
philfearon:

That boy called Hiswordxray is a clown and a disgrace to Christendom!!
Oh! so you still care about Christendom?
And you've been pretending all this while...
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

...this chap, you are sounding like a 'divine' comedian!
"He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord has them in derision [and in supreme contempt He mocks them]." (Psa 2:4).
ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by philfearon(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Oh! so you still care about Christendom?
And you've been pretending all this while...
(s)He appears again...
Well,I care about you,that's why I honestly hope that you will one day stop living this lie called Christianity
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Hiswordxray(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
philfearon:

(s)He appears again...
Well,I care about you,that's why I honestly hope that you will one day stop living this lie called Christianity
I love you that is why I want you to stop punishing yourself by rejecting the gift of grace God had freely given you.
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by ezehy: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
for d fact dat u saw a cup and called it a plate doesn't make d cup one
so for d fact dat u said God does not exist dat doesn't mean it's so. think bro
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by braintext(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Vilicious:
When I Say miracle, I am not referring to fever, cough, or malaria healing. Am talking about chronic illness or amputated body part. I ask this with an open mind. Please if you can't give a straightforward answer please stay away.

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead...

The rich man wanted to resurrect in order for his brethren on earth to believe there is God, Jesus and Heaven and Hell...
But they told him that if his brethren do not listen to the prophets here, they won't still believe even if he resurrects...

your lookin for miracles and the ones you've heard of is not enough, I pray God should give you a personal miracle so that you'll be a living testimony
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2015
braintext:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead...

The rich man wanted to resurrect in order for his brethren on earth to believe there is God, Jesus and Heaven and Hell...
But they told him that if his brethren do not listen to the prophets here, they won't still believe even if he resurrects...

your lookin for miracles and the ones you've heard of is not enough, I pray God should give you a personal miracle so that you'll be a living testimony
when u guys do this u are just making a fool out of your self
answer the dam question or Bleep off
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by braintext(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vilicious:
when u guys do this u are just making a fool out of your self
answer the dam question or Bleep off
tongue
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by vaniesexy: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
pls no Christian should comment on this,d r a bunch of atheist looking for people to argue with them, please I beg u all not to write any comment here. silence is d best answer
Re: Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live by Weah96: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
vaniesexy:
pls no Christian should comment on this,d r a bunch of atheist looking for people to argue with them, please I beg u all not to write any comment here. silence is d best answer

Would your Jesus have kept quiet? Wasn't he arguing with the devil at one point in time?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) - / If The Bible Is A Catholic Book / Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.