Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What do you think can make you kill someone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What do you think can make you kill someone? (821 Views)

What Do You Think Can Be The Biggest Problem In Life / Which Nigerian International Do You Think Can Manage An EPL Club / If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think can make you kill someone? by dean2725: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2008
At what point , . , on what ground can you kill a human being ?

c'mon guy let see what you got
Re: What do you think can make you kill someone? by Raymond88(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
Self defense only, if i see a stranger in my house with a knife threatening to cause bodily harm to me, I'd waste him.
Re: What do you think can make you kill someone? by spikedcylinder: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
The human I'm about to kill knows herself. angry angry angry
Re: What do you think can make you kill someone? by asitis(f): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2008
Only in self defence and I'll sure need lots and lots of therapy afterwards,
Re: What do you think can make you kill someone? by harakiri(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Armed robbers.I will not think twice before pumping them with pump action shots.They are animals man.Once they get into your house, there is a 50-50 % chance of you making it alive or getting serious injuries.Raping of your wife or gf is a sure thing.There was a time when i took pity on them when they were being lynched.After a personal encounter with them, i feel no more pity.

(1) (Reply)

Seun: Will You Warn Mrscrackles For The Sake Of Peace On This Forum / Letter To Bode George / Where Can I Buy Tapa Musical Cd Around Oshodi/yaba, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.