Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. (2890 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by babadee1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Lol,always insulting people, APC and their followers represent violence and insolence.

You deserved the insult for arguing out of ignorance. PDP and their followers represent ignorance and deceit. By the way I don't follow APC but I believe in Buhari. You can have your goodluck and I'll stick to change. GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by mrborntodoit: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
babadee1:

You deserved the insult for arguing out of ignorance. PDP and their followers represent ignorance and deceit. By the way I don't follow APC but I believe in Buhari. You can have your goodluck and I'll stick to change. GMB 2015.

your insult is on a baseless argument ,stick with your gmb, you only have one vote after all grin

I already pasted the meaning of faculty for you to read so keep dreaming about your terrorism leader getting to aso rock .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by babadee1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

your insult is on a baseless argument ,stick with your gmb, you only have one vot after all grin

I already pasted the meaning of faculty for you to read so keep dreaming about your terrorism leader getting to aso rock .

The definition of faculty you posted supports my point so I guess it was posted for your own education. If you have any proof that Buhari is a terrorism leader pls provide it to the relevant authorities so that he can be arrested and charged to court. If you have no proof then you might want to check the dictionary for the definition of two more words; slander and libel. I wish you a good day. By the end of May you and I will be saying President Buhari.
Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by gratiaeo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
mikeywise:
ok, what of the year book photos?
Another scam wetin to be expose

1 Like

Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by mrborntodoit: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
babadee1:

The definition of faculty you posted supports my point so I guess it was posted for your own education. If you have any proof that Buhari is a terrorism leader pls provide it to the relevant authorities so that he can be arrested and charged to court. If you have no proof then you might want to check the dictionary for the definition of two more words; slander and libel. I wish you a good day. By the end of May you and I will be saying President Buhari.

Lol,by the end of may, you will have no choice than to sit up and accept gej as your president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by babadee1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Lol,by the end of may, you will have no choice than to sit up and accept gej as your president

Ok. We shall see.
Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
chai!!!!! i'm begining to have doubts about my allegience to buhari, if he doesnt have the required certs , he should come out and confess before it gets too late o..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by shawnfamous(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Slonge2:
chai!!!!! i'm begining to have doubts about my allegience to buhari, if he doesnt have the required certs , he should come out and confess before it gets too late o..
do u urself have a cert?
Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by ibnjarir93(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
More noise pls
Re: Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. by major466(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
LRNZH:
OP, stop Yahoo Yahoo.
The associated properity doesn't last long.

GMB 2015. Anticorutpion is in our DNA.
Tell that to the birds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / World Press Conference By The APC Hierarchy / Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Building Totally Razed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.