Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? (480 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? by Bale1(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2015
As nairalanders rant about the up coming presidential elections,I have been asking the common man(with pvc) what he thinks about the current administration.
I have noticed that even in the southern part of nigeria which is suppose to be the strong hold of the president(based on ethnic and religious considerations) doubts are emerging (especially in the south west) as the administration failed policy and current economic challenges seem to do him no good in addition to the insecurity in the country.
From my discussion with people from Enugu, Anambra ,Lagos,Edo and Delta state,people seem to agree that this administration has failed in terms of employment generation,security and power supply.
But after I read an exclusive vanguard publication about the low rate of permanent voters card collection in the country I was really sad.so my questions this morning are

1. Have you collected your pvc?
2. What do people in your locality think about the jonathan administration?
3.Finally, do you think this will be the closest presidential contest in nigeria?

* Representing UNN
Re: What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? by wwwkaycom(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
The worst President in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? by Beesluv: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Deadly
Re: What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? by LRNZH(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Non Performer and Lover of Corruption
Re: What Do People In Your Locality Think About The Jonathan Administration? by Bale1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
wwwkaycom:
The worst President in Nigeria history
do you really think he is the worst president?

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: How Buhari Became APC Presidential Candidate — Oyegun / Second Day Of Crises At Uniben Main Gate Benin / 10 Year Old Girl Bombs Maiduguri Market, Kills 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.