Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) (690 Views)

Let's Paint The Town Web!!! Get Your Website In 24hours For 24k!!! / Build Unlimited Sites/apps/portals With Just One Development Effort / How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) by tolubonnke: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
So many people have been calling for the latest material on their I. T exams inluding the training video for complete (CCNA, CCNP, ORACLE (OCA &OCP) LINUX, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, OFFICE, CEH) and many more plus ur dumps.

For oracle students, one of the people that collected the material called me that he scored 98 percent in OCA certification. A lot of people have collected and the material is still available for MCP, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, LINUX, N+, A+, CEH, AND MANY MORE.

Please, also know that the video training cannot be attach to an email this is because the least video training contain about twenty five to thirty hours and some up to one hundred hours and above, which will take a whole day to attach such.

Finally pls the material is free u may only be ask to pay for the postage and the cost of transferring the video.

Send a sms to 07026807750, indicating your email address and phone no for the details on how to get your copy. Thanks tolulope
Re: Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) by esosa4real(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2008
tHANKS BRO,MIGHT HOLLER U 4 D CDS, BUT PLEASE I AM IN BENIN, HOW WUD I GET IT AND WHERE CN I REGISTER 4 ANYOF THESE EXAMS, I MAKE WEBSITES AND GOOD AT IT, BUT WANT TO GTE SOME CERTIFICATES 2 BOOST MY WORK WHAD DO U THINK?

(1) (Reply)

Web Application Development / Database Management & Administration / Graphic Expert For Website / Aloha, Webmasters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.