Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? (969 Views)

[hilarious Photo] What Is Wrong With This Photo? / (photo)what 'ur Daughter Must Be Thinking- When She Sees' Ur Hidden Pc Files / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by Whizzdom(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mehn! Does this really exist
One look at this pic and the question on it makes the equation seems to be a difficult one.

Wot will you do if you see dis money made as a sacrifice for your area ??

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by diremi12(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
this shit is old and lame as you are...
cant you get creative?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by naijaboiy: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
This has made Front Page already undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by dunkem21(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oh boy, na to comot all those red things, chop the kola, and thank the Lord for the gift of manna.

The wealth of the Gentiles is for the Righteous.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by Whizzdom(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
You no even care say na sacrifice dem use am do abi ? O boy ... You dey vex ooo grin grin grin

Sharp Naija BOi you be .....

dunkem21:
Oh boy, na to comot all those red things, chop the kola, and thank the Lord for the gift of manna.

The wealth of the Gentiles is for the Righteous.

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by Whizzdom(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mods .... Please help me push dis to the FrontPage .... Na beg i dey beg una ....

Make ma post enta FrontPage at-least once
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If You See This ? by dunkem21(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Whizzdom:

You no even care say na sacrifice dem use am do abi ? O boy ... You dey vex ooo grin grin grin

Sharp Naija BOi you be .....

But wait o, if na you nko? ..you go leave am pass?

No be person dey chop all those things? ..How dem dey take disappear?

Since wey I dey see all these things, I dey look am well well; I never see better money. Na nonsense things I dey see.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were On This Plane, What Would You Do? / Memory Lost ( Question Of The Day ) / How He Lost A N30million Naira Contract.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.