Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation (913 Views)

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – sheikh Gumi / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),on Tuesday gained an unusual support as the main agitating militant group in the Niger Delta, the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), pledged its total support for the former military ruler.

MEND, in a lengthy press statement circulated
through email by its spokesperson, Jomo Gbomo,
anchored its decision on the need to deliver
Nigeria, especially the Niger Delta region, from
the crunching effects of corruption.

It also lamented the unconcerned attitude of the
President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration at
the unrelenting degradation of the Niger Delta
environment, taking a hard stance on the
increasing level of oil theft in the region.

President Jonathan, according to MEND, does not
deserve a second more in the Presidency.
Read more:
www.thenationonlineng.net/new/mend-backs-buhari-presidency/
Ayamlaykorn
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even militants still dey endorse

naija I hail ooo

Anyway sai buhari!!!!

1 Like

Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Even militants still dey endorse

naija I hail ooo

Anyway sai buhari!!!!
Lol. Old troll. You sef dey support Buhari undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Sealeddeal(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
MEND died in 2009. These ones are bunch of oil bunkerers whose businesses have been destroyed by GEJ led NIMASA and JTF.
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by obiZEAL(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Change is coming....maybe, Just maybe I might be able to proudly call Nigeria my country once again.
#teamGMB

1 Like

Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by hahn(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sealeddeal:
MEND died in 2009. These ones are bunch of oil bunkerers whose businesses have been destroyed by GEJ led NIMASA and JTF.

So, why is Nigeria still losing up to 400,000 barrels everyday to bunkering?
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
They can shove their endorsement up their yansh
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Macelliot(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
They can shove their endorsement up their yansh
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

1 Like

Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by midolian(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
The General won't be wrong to begin to celebrate in advance

SAI BUHARI
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. Old troll. You sef dey support Buhari undecided
Ayamlaykorn

Bro I need job

but since GEJ couldn't I had to support the more promising general
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
obiZEAL:
Change is coming....maybe, Just maybe I might be able to proudly call Nigeria my country once again.
#teamGMB
you are a coward! you wanna claim Nigeria when everything is settled.
Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by Kororugged: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
The End of of our Ogogoro President.

U can take your obese wife back to Otueke

Sai Buhari

Up MEND!

1 Like

Re: MEND Endorses Buhari, Says Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - The Nation by joseph1832(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
I pray this support doesn't come back and bite Buhari in the a$s.

(1) (Reply)

Questions From Obasanjo To Jonathan At The Meeting In Ogun State / 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By Buhari / Obasanjo Exposes Goodluck Jonathan - He Did Not Complete His Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.