Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) (54672 Views)

30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls / Rivers United FC Players Arrive Madrid In Spain For Final Pre-season Preparation / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by jingh(f): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2015
JurassicPark:

With this type of inciting comment, u are a thug as well

QED
re you done !
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by juwoonn(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
M4gunners:
And what did they stands to gain from this poo?How many times did they send a representative to nigeria for Charity programme? How many times did play their pre - season game in Nigeria? Atleast Arsenal and United has done that. Anyway up gunners.
U can ask Mr Seyi that was selected as the no.1 chelsea fan in the whole world last season, by just predicting scores on chelsea's site . He received a free trip to London and a free one week nice treat with the players and management..they even traveled to the US together to play in preseason. he came back to Naija with lots of gift in cash and properties.

How many clubs are doing this?
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by xkris11(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
aw that one take win trophies??
Tho We already know them.. Lousy and noisemakers..chelsea fc.

But 4 us, Our Trophies and Glories does the talking and the APPRECIATION..
20Epl titles.. Chelsea has 4
3UCL titles.. Chelsea has 1
11Fa titles.. chelsea juxt 7.
20community shields.. Chelsea 4

Glory Glory Manchester United..!!

loud it grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Temysteve(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
if care is not taking chelsea will continue there trophyless this season and monrinho will be force to live
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by tola9ja: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2015
debosola:

Sidon there!

Man Utd came with all their team and trophies they won in 2008 to Nigeria for a tour....Neither Arsenal nor Chelsea have done that.if you've forgotten, Rio Ferdinand also visited Lagos state too.
That surpasses what you're taking as a big deal.
DIDINRIN NA GLO SPONSOR NO BE CLUB MONEY
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2015
masciv:

And what do you have to show for these

It ain't easy for you to notice what I'v shown
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by goldenvicky(f): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2015
jimmy4x:

dts the spirit jor my broda, a typical arsenal nd Man u fan na serial hater....den no dey like better thing at all.
u dey compare trophy records of 1878 club nd dt of 1905, where is the sense?? who hin expect make e get trophy pass.
am nt ur broda joor,am ur sister.my dear,na arsenal own dey pain me pass,dem go jst dey shout gunners,gunners without bullet.aniways we used to haterz,if u nt one of d best,pple wunt be hating
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by kentozybee(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2015
uzolexis:
Happy new yr #teamCFC how far mkt with Messi?? Abeg me e happen o #MessiToChelsea grin

*modified*
I'm TTC ....dancing shoki, this is a sign that this #MessiToChelsea will happen, Stamford bridge get ready to welcome the legend of football grin
Chelsea Fans Want Make Messi Come But Na Dem Hate D Guy Pass, Na Dem Go Say D Guy No Fit Play, Blah Blah Blah
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by M4gunners: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2015
juwoonn:

U can ask Mr Seyi that was selected as the no.1 chelsea fan in the whole world last season, by just predicting scores on chelsea's site . He received a free trip to London and a free one week nice treat with the players and management..they even traveled to the US together to play in preseason. he came back to Naija with lots of gift in cash and properties.

How many clubs are doing this?
Oh bro many clubs are doing it.The facts that a nigerian won it last (Chelsea fans )didn't mean others fans from another Country are not winning it for their respective Clubs.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by CaptaiinG(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
goldenvicky:
chaii,aniways we used to liverpool footbakk club nd deir fans,dem sabi read history shaa.Always dependin on deir past glories,dem no dey ever talk of d present nd future

U r Obviously a chelshit fan,what brought history into dis? Ur fellow chelshit fan said no club has never appreciated nigeria fans and I told him when a club did that,and stupidly for you am not a liverpool fan
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by isahsalee: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
I disagree, this is Obi propaganda handwork to makes look as if Chelsea is more popular than Man-U, Arsenal or Liverpool here in Nigeria. ntoorrr, no thanks.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by debosola(f): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
tola9ja:

DIDINRIN NA GLO SPONSOR NO BE CLUB MONEY

Look at this oponu. Has Glo started partnership with man utd then?
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2015
goldenvicky:
am nt ur broda joor,am ur sister.my dear,na arsenal own dey pain me pass,dem go jst dey shout gunners,gunners without bullet.aniways we used to haterz,if u nt one of d best,pple wunt be hating
lol....no vex, i no even notice d 'f' for ur moniker...
dts life, when u are not making progress, what's there to hate about, pple only hate the best who's better dan dem.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Speakdatruth: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
up Chelsea
club of thug

*ran out of thread before one thug curse me*
if no b say u b woman, i 4say u b mumu
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by unbrandedcosy(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Blues all d way. Thank u for remembering us ,it shows that all our fights,noises,garagara etc are not in vein. U have made me proud and important before other clubs.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by liongirl: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
juwoonn:
Chelsea Football Club sends happy New Year message to all fans in Nigeria this year, appreciating fans for their support. No other club has ever done this.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/ChelseaFC/photos/a.217015422258.132731.86037497258/10153068904107259/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
the same to as long as u remain on top the league
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
masciv:

Silly argument. Sillier sense of reasoning. So you mean Manchester United won all their trophies between 1878 and 1905 ay? or they won majority of their trophies between that time?? That's the voice of a loser! and the sense of a toddler :p
hehehe...im done arguing with u b4 u start dashing me insults, keep taking pride in ur past glories, trophies dt were won even b4 u were conceived.
Man u is the boss, Man u has won 100 trophies, Chelsea is a useless team, Chelsea is not Man u's mate.....congrats o, I no get ya tym!!!!
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by jingh(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Speakdatruth:
if no b say u b woman, i 4say u b mumu
if you don't know you already say so I for say you are Mentally unstable
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Speakdatruth: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
if you don't know you already say so I for say you are Mentally unstable
since yo m is in caps den u re aware of wot u typed n dat makes u a dunce
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Temysteve:
if care is not taking chelsea will continue there trophyless this season and monrinho will be force to live
Ur English sef na die......!!!
Taking shud be taken
there shud be their
Monrinho shud be Mourinho
force shud be forced
live shud be leave.
Which club u dey support abeg, Man u or Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by laykhorn(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2015
laykorn:

Oga. I been dey gbadun you since but e be like say na here we go fight ooo.
Na Buhari's swearing and Barcelona's Champions League victory.
Ayamlaykorn
Keep deceiving yourself. Chelsea owns the Premeirship and Champions League.
Barca aint lifting a pin at the end of this season.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by hensben(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2015
teemanbastos:

man utd wey be racist club
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
johnstar:
morning sir, hope u slpt well, nd i guess u also dreamt abt chelsea winning d uefa champions league nd BPL
Hahaha, let's wait and see brĂ³
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
NifemiOlu:

It's not a lie. If you're a registered Chelsea fan, you'd receive weekly emails personally addressed to you. Chelsea fans received these cards during the Christmas and new year period.
If you have access to Chelsea TV, you'd know they wished every recognised fan base a happy new year, that is, fans from Nigeria, Indonesia, Malaysia etc
Thanks for the expository info bro.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by masciv: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
donciccio:

Match fixing trophies and records. If na lie ask Fashanu John and your Old boy about pool.
Chelsea brought sanity and started kicking out racism in the EPL ask Ruud Gullit.

No insult intended, seriously, were you born then? so how could you know that?

The internet also never said anything like that so my friend, you're a blatant liar.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Orina(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Man united has done this before na most of you don't follow man united on fb and twitter they sent a shout out to Nigeria last year
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by masciv: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Orina:
Man united has done this before na most of you don't follow man united on fb and twitter they sent a shout out to Nigeria last year

The thing is they did it even before the festivities but Chelsea fans here lying that they are the first. Guess their impatience and forwardness got the better of them.
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Orina(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
masciv:

The thing is they did it even before the festivities but Chelsea fans here lying that they are the first. Guess their impatience and forwardness got the better of them.

yes it was done sometime November 2014 but i can't get the link now would have posted it
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by oenamus1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
teemanbastos:

guy, u dey Bleep up. Did both clubs started the same year? Go through any machine and u'll see, they didn't. Moreso,I believe u were not watching football as at the time that great ManU collected all those trophies. U are JJC!
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by Riri(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Up bluessss!
Re: Chelsea FC Appreciates Fans In Nigeria(picture) by goldenvicky(f): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
CaptaiinG:

U r Obviously a chelshit fan,what brought history into dis? Ur fellow chelshit fan said no club has never appreciated nigeria fans and I told him when a club did that,and stupidly for you am not a liverpool fan
must u cry over everytin,sori o I can feel ur pain,I sure say my words enter ur veins. I rily want to knw ur football club,and so are so daft for using dat word stupid for me cos I neva use any harsh words on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.