Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Browse The Net Free On Your Laptop Or Desktop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Browse The Net Free On Your Laptop Or Desktop (602 Views)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Browse The Internet For Free With The New Zain Network That Opens Yahoomail. / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Net Free On Your Laptop Or Desktop by mdammy: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2008
browse the net free from the comfort of your home or office 24hours a day and totally free. The FREE browser is very fast with 6 different severs to select from. Quite faster than most cybercafes, multilinks and other CDMAs .
can be used to trade FOREX , all platforms.

what you need is a nokia phone ,
a nokia pc suite to connect your phone to your system
a Zain sim card
my software that i will send to you via email
My manual that will show you the step by step configuration of your phone and the software.
you get to do the setup within 5 mins once you get the manual and software.

To get the manual and software,
make payment of 1500 {XMAS BONANZA}
into GTBank acc name: ADEWOLE OLUSEGUN
Acc no : 451-466520-1590.

txt ur payment name and email address to 08032951188/ email call08032951188@yahoo.com
you will get the configuration manual and software withing 2 hours.

TIPS OF THE DAY
1.To browse with your default phone settings, go to the
homepage address of your phone and delete:
''loaded.mtnonline.com'' and replace it with: 10.199.212.8
It should take this form:10.199.212.8@www.google.com/gwt/n ,SAVE and browse free.
2. To browse with your phone using the SOLIBAY software.
a.Configure the software in your phone by clicking on it,when it opens,then click on the top left hand side of your phone ie Menu, click on tools,then Settings,then Network.Scroll down the page to where you have Opera Mini Server.click on it , You will see the number 80.232.117.10:80.
b.In front of it, type 10.199.212.8@. It will take this form: 10.199.212.8@80.232.117.10:80. Then OK
c. Uncheck(remove the ok symbol) on Reset of server at an error.
d.Check(tick) on Ftp-link open by inbuilt in client.
e.Click on save.
f.Type in a website on software's platform(where you have:www ),click on OK and start browsing.It display Error,retry until it browses.Then tick 'i accept' in the box that pops up,Continue.
3.MTN GPRS manual configuration settings
Account name: MTN GPRS
APN/Access Point: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
IP address or Proxy Address: 010.199.212.002
Port: 8080
Home Page: http://google.com
Username: web
Password: web
Use proxy: yes
Authentification type: normal
Login type: automatic
Network type: Ipv4
Security: unsecure (off)
Bearer: gprs
Enable ppp Extensions: yes
Header compression: no
4.If you need SOLIBAY software,send email to call08032951188@yahoo.com,with SOLIBAY as subject.The software will be sent to your box(FREE).

BROWSE FREE 24HOURS.

OLUSEGUN

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Tackling Some Uncommon Interview Problems / Looking For Distributors/agents / Crm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.