Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Perfect Eyebrow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Perfect Eyebrow (9961 Views)

Download Video: How To Do A Proper Eyebrow Fill / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / buy two get one free... and get the perfect eyebrow shape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
can someone please teach me how to draw a perfect eyebrow? and the kind of pencils am to use. have been trying but I keep messing it up and it doesn't look natural
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by juianne95(f): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
pinkiepetite:
can someone please teach me how to draw a perfect eyebrow? and the kind of pencils am to use. have been trying but I keep messing it up and it doesn't look natural
check on YouTube...d videos dere r beta
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by JuicyGee(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Check google, you can find illustrations with pictures. If you don't still get it watch youtube videos. I learnt all my makeup stuffs from google and youtube smiley . Dont have an elder sister to look up to.
They might be looking fake because you dont follow your natural brow line when drawing, i once tried to draw my brow like Kylie jenner's brow and it turned out fake.
Don't use a black eye pencil
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
JuicyGee:
Check google, you can find illustrations with pictures. If you don't still get it watch youtube videos. I learnt all my makeup stuffs from google and youtube smiley . Dont have an elder sister to look up to.
They might be looking fake because you dont follow your natural brow line when drawing, i once tried to draw my brow like Kylie jenner's brow and it turned out fake.
Don't use a black eye pencil
loll. I don't ve an elder sister too. tenx
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by marieolae(f): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Honestly, I believe getting the perfect eyebrows, is the easiest part of your look! Nothing difficult about it..
I laugh at some babes and their horrific eyebrows, even some on NL tongue

Its all about getting the right tools, don't expect to have good looking eyebrows with that N100 eyebrow pencil you can buy down the street. I recommend MAC or SLEEK. Me personally, I use the both together.

Eyebrow brushes are very important. If you want to achieve that natural look, you need this to smooth out the edges

Concealer is not compulsory, but it gives it that extra " POP". Concealer is very expensive but its worth it. You can use MARYKAY or MAC.

Once you have all these tools, you can go through eyebrow tutorials >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKKcns3x2-4

or you can Google it smiley

Chill out my dear,,

I actually cropped my eyebrows from a pic, so u can see mine smiley

Good luck cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Eyebrow by dechandel(f): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
There are nice eyebrow tutorials online

Grab a nice eyebrow filler
A stencil
A nice brow pencil
Concealer if you want to

What else? Visit youtube or pay me to tutor you grin
And dont forget to always follow your brow lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2015
marieolae:
Honestly, I believe getting the perfect eyebrows, is the easiest part of your look! Nothing difficult about it..
I laugh at some babes and their horrific eyebrows, even some on NL tongue

Its all about getting the right tools, don't expect to have good looking eyebrows with that N100 eyebrow pencil you can buy down the street. I recommend MAC or SLEEK. Me personally, I use the both together.

Eyebrow brushes are very important. If you want to achieve that natural look, you need this to smooth out the edges

Concealer is not compulsory, but it gives it that extra " POP". Concealer is very expensive but its worth it. You can use MARYKAY or MAC.

Once you have all these tools, you can go through eyebrow tutorials >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKKcns3x2-4

or you can Google it smiley

Chill out my dear,,

I actually cropped my eyebrows from a pic, so u can see mine smiley

Good luck cheesy

Yours are not that perfect, it's quite mediocre

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Eyebrow by marieolae(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2015
please let me see urs love
her definition of perfect, may not be yours.
and the fact is that she's trying to get a natural look,
she's not trying to look like a clown with painted eyebrows on her forehead,,
thats the kind of look that i go for, the reason y i showed her my eyebrows
so please go nd sit down somewhere, i didn't crop the pic for u
nairalanders shaaa
Nneka123:
Yours are not that perfect, it's quite mediocre

5 Likes

Re: Perfect Eyebrow by dechandel(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Marieolae sweetie.. Where are you? I've some act of boredom i wanna show you
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
marieolae:
please let me see urs love
her definition of perfect, may not be yours.
and the fact is that she's trying to get a natural look,
she's not trying to look like a clown with painted eyebrows on her forehead,,
thats the kind of look that i go for, the reason y i showed her my eyebrows
so please go nd sit down somewhere, i didn't crop the pic for u
nairalanders shaaa
Ehya! Aunty, why are you getting all so mad? t told you the plain truth, and you want to eat me up for that undecided, your eyebrows is not good! period! and it looks like you shaved it all off, just to drew that thing you have on your face, so you're the one who needs to go sit down nd learn how to draw your eyebrows right, miiitchew!

5 Likes

Re: Perfect Eyebrow by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Chai all these girls grin

What happened to the natural eyebrow God gave you? Una don shave am comot? grin

SMH undecided
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai all these girls grin

What happened to the natural eyebrow God gave you? Una don shave am comot? grin

SMH undecided
haha grin, i mean some of them gotta learn!, the funny part is when they shave everything off, they will come and draw it back on, it will be looking so funny!
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
haha grin, i mean some of them gotta learn!, the funny part is when they shave everything off, they will come and draw it back on, it will be looking so funny!
Lol...but why do you girls shave it off? don't you like the natural one you have?
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...but why do you girls shave it off? don't you like the natural one you have?
We don't really shave the whole thing off, we just tweeze the ends a lil bit, then we apply our eye pencil tongue, but you know we are all different and some will like to do things the way they work out for them, as for me i don't shave mine, lol, you are not a girl and am telling you all these grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Eyebrow by naijaboiy: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
We don't really shave the whole thing off, we just tweeze the ends a lil bit, then we apply our eye pencil tongue, but you know we are all different and some will like to do things the way they work out for them, as for me i don't shave mine, lol, you are not a girl and am telling you all these grin
Hmmm,,interesting smiley

I'm just curious o...because i'm wondering why you girls don't like the real eye brow you came with from birth

The eye brow on your dp is it natural or drawn? cheesy
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm,,interesting smiley

I'm just curious o...because i'm wondering why you girls don't like the real eye brow you came with from birth

The eye brow on your dp is it natural or drawn? cheesy
natural! cheesy, but i drew an eye pencil at the end, to make it fuller! grin
Re: Perfect Eyebrow by naijaboiy: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
natural! cheesy, but i drew an eye pencil at the end, to make it fuller! grin
Lol...SMH!

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Treat Dark Knuckles At Home / Tell Us About Your Nails / 19 Latest And Sexy Ankara Short Gown For Ladies In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.