Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lagos State Water Corporation Save Taxpayer Money In Lagos-orile Alafin Bustop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Water Corporation Save Taxpayer Money In Lagos-orile Alafin Bustop (589 Views)

Why Are Soldiers Killing People With Guns Given To Them With Taxpayer Money / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Water Corporation Save Taxpayer Money In Lagos-orile Alafin Bustop by macjurek(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
I implore the Government of Lagos state and the MD of Water Corporation,to kindly save taxpayers money by correcting the Manhole Platform Leaking water over months now since last year,2014 at Alafin Bustop,Orile Badagary Expressway,Lagos state.

Just beside the Bridge at the Araromi Junior Secondary School,wall side..........it is very funny and uneconomical to the Individuals and Government at large.

I have the pictures attached for your view. If no action is taken, then i have no option than to publish it to the entire world, am concerned, a citizen of Nigeria, resident in Lagos state.

Cheers[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Vow To Support Buhari/osinbajo / Why Cant We Have New Breed New Faces In Our Presidential Race Even After 20 Yrs / So, Buhari Earns =n=300million Annually - Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.