Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse (650 Views)

Just1k.ng: Nigeria's Online Market Place Now Online / You Got No Excuse To Be Broke As A Youth""""""" / Customers Wants It In One Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse by stillleno: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2008
Take it from a Nigerian who makes an average of $1k a month. i have been slaving online for over 4 years however i only started to make something tangible a little over 2 years ago.

it was only after i discovered some important facts.

1. you cant start today and start earning today or even tomorrow
2. you really do need the right info
3. nothing is ever static so the right info today is not exactly still profitable tomorrow
4, after the right info u need hard work and patience it just might not seem to click immediately but when it starts it would then seem so easy
5. if u ain't giving any kind or service, work or product u can never make a cent online. forget all
get rich promises. you want money online; be ready to earn it one way or another

okay all this said, let me mention that my break came after i bought a book that taught me how to become a freelance writer. i have been doing it for over 2 years now and earn at least 80% of my income from it (triond.com/users/leno) .

so if you want to make money online, here is an advice

get the right info, n become a sort of apprentice under someone who is already relatively successful, what i mean is that have a mentor you can meet to ask questions and get tips from when you hit a hitch.

that is exactly where the free info club (dot) com (just launched) comes in. you become a member and get access to over 100 top quality e-books on various topics (both how to make money online and other topics)

each of the books comes with my personal vouch for quality (most come with full master resale rights, don't spend buying them all. just become a member and get to download books on the niche or field that interests you

see some samples of the book titles

Dating and Seduction For Dummies
How to Make a Potential Employer Fall in Love With You
21 Online Income Streams
How to open and own a Paypal account as a Nigerian
How to make $750 Monthly as a Nigerian Online writer Guaranteed
AdSense Cash Craze
How to configure your MTN line to browse on phone and PC for free
How to increase your penis size with special massage techniques and natural methods
How to increase your breast size with simple do it yourself natural techniques
12 Things Women Should Know About Stretch Marks, How to Care For Acne and Make Up Tips
10 things they never tell you when you start work and why
Zero to 50 In 30 Days
Article Writing Secrets
Mining Your Fortune on the Internet
The 10 Steps to Make a Living Online
FaceBook Social Ads
The Internet Marketing Factor
Surefire Techniques To Insure Your Website Explodes
The Traffic Multiplier
Google Adwords Primer
E-Book Marketing Revealed
How To Trade Forex
How To Get 10% Conversion Rates Selling Products You Don't Even Create,

PLUS MANY MANY MANY MORE

we add 10 more books every 10 days

apart from all these, you can let us know about your internet business of interest and we can offer you ongoing tips and support

the aim of the Free Info Club dot com is to gather resources together and give it all to you to empower you to succed. remember that knowledge was said to be power,

guess what; knowledge is still power

Leno
leno@freeinfoclub.com
admin@freeinfoclub.com
Re: Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse by ALERTEFCC(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
hello mr arent you ashemd of yourself, get a life!!!!

you can't "HAMMER" like this to buy HUMMER with this your poverty stricken attitude.

when you choose to eat a frogeat the big and oily ones, why mess your self because of 2k, 4k or 6k, stop eating the crumbs dropping from peoples pockets.

[size=28pt]please beware of this pest he has nothing to offer, if you open your mouth now i will post your name and other details, this yahooboy should be avoided like a plague[/size]
Re: Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse by ALERTEFCC(f): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2008
hello mr arent you ashemd of yourself, get a life!!!!

you can't "HAMMER" like this to buy HUMMER with this your poverty stricken attitude.

when you choose to eat a frogeat the big and oily ones, why mess your self because of 2k, 4k or 6k, stop eating the crumbs dropping from peoples pockets.

[size=28pt]please beware of this pest he has nothing to offer, if you open your mouth now i will post your name and other details

avoid this boy like a plague oooo[/size]
Re: Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse by stillleno: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2008
I THINK ITS TIME I SILENCE THIS CLOWN, and SHOW THAT WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL. FIND BELOW SOME PAYPAL RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS I HAVE RECEIVED. I GAT THEM PLENTY STRETCHING BACK TO 2 YEARS. IF YOU DOUBT THIS SEND ME UR MAIL ID TO BLACKWRITES@YAHOO.COM AND I WILLFORWARD YOU THE PAYPAL RECEIPT SO YOU CAN CONFIRM. I DONT BLOW MY HORN BUT I LIVE OFF LEGITIMATE BUSINESS ONLINE. 5 YEARS TO COME AND YOU MAY STILL NOT MAKE AS MUCH AS I HAVE PLAYER HATER. DONT KNOW YOU, DONT KNOW UR PROBLEM BUT YOU HAVE BEEN GOING ABOUT DROPPING THIS YOUR SHIT. GROW UP BRO winkbut i know that might be too hard. SHAME ON YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO JUST DIS PEOPLE FOR NO VALID REASON

ReplyReply All Move, Inboxblogs-domainscivita donecivitaGaf
Flag this message[Triond] November PaymentMonday, December 15, 2008 12:47 AM
From: "paypal@triond.com" <paypal@triond.com>Add sender to Contacts To: "XXXXX XXXXX" <blackwrites@yahoo.com>

PayPal. Safer. Simpler. Smarter.
Use your debit or credit card without revealing your details to retailers.
Speed through checkout without the need to enter your card number or postal address.
Send money to family and friends for free.

Fight fake emails
Forward suspicious emails to spoof@paypal.com.
Make sure you’re using the latest Internet browser.
Visit the PayPal Security Centre.

You've got new funds

Dear xXXXx XXXXX,

Stanza Ltd. just sent you money with PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment details

Amount: $9.70 USD

Transaction Date: Dec 15, 2008

Transaction ID: 5T372448HR3464117

Subject: [Triond] November Payment

View the details of this transaction online

Stanza Ltd. is a Verified buyer.

Stanza Ltd. has completed the PayPal Verification process. This means we have checked to ensure that they are in control of their bank account or card. This helps to prevent fraud such as identity theft.
The PayPal Verification process is a security measure to confirm that a user is the owner of the bank account or credit card they are using in PayPal. Confirming each user's identity helps prevent fraud, such as identity theft, and increases the security of payments in PayPal.
This transaction will appear soon in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you lifted your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account, go to the Account Overview page and click View Limits.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Copyright ©1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP274

I GeT PAID FROM TRIOND, btw $8 to $30 monthly depending on how i promote my pages. so you can see, i gat some residual monthly sources of income; triond (dot) com/users/leno

I AM NOT NEW TO THE NET, MIGHT NOT BE D BIGGEST EARNER IN NIGERIA ONLINE, BUT I DE TRY. SO BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT, ALL I KNOW IS THAT WE AINT ON THE SAME PLANE BOY tongue

ReplyReply All Move, Inboxblogs-domainscivita donecivitaGaf
Flag this messagee

Cheque payment in progressMonday, December 15, 2008 8:38 AM
From: "safesiderg@optonline.net" <safesiderg@optonline.net>Add sender to Contacts To: "XXXX XXXXXX" <blackwrites@yahoo.com>

Funds Are on the Way!

Dear XXXXX XXXXXX,

You have received a payment by eCheque. You will receive the money in about 3-5 working days (estimated:12/18/2008-12/22/2008). We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before posting items. Don't worry, we'll email you when this eCheque payment has been deposited into your PayPal account.

eCheque details

Amount: $10,000.00 USD
Transaction ID: 5FY04441G8200950U

Payment details

Buyer: XXXXX XXXXXXXX

Subject: You've got a payment

Postage Information:

Address: Robert Guerriero
PO BOx 1841
Windermere, FL 34786
United States

Address status: Confirmed

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Copyright ©1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP056
Re: Imagine All This All In One Place; Now You Have No Excuse by stillleno: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2008
meanwhile, just paid for a quarter page advert on one of the Nigerian newspapers and its coming out soonest. smiley

so for your hate campaign to really work please pay for a quarter page too and DISS me there too!!!!!!!! smiley

and,

i have my ads running live on google adwords so you can also decide to set up a google adwords campaign (that is if you know what it means) to DISS me there too and warn people about my plauge, cool

dont worry, bloke, will always alert u each time i lace an ad so that u can also put upa corresponding one to DISS Me!!!!!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Letter Of Invitation From Usa / Intregrated Corporate Services / Pure Security Services,protect Your Property Against Theft!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.