Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa (4412 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / Arbiter S.A Sowemimo's Profile For Landlord and Tenant Dispute Mediation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by kzzyjoe(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello fellow nairalander, does anyone here knows the procedure of filing the case of d subject of the matter at d alausa? I really need help cos I can't stand d game of injustice the former House caretaker and the newly assigned "I never chop" Lawyer won play us thinking we are illiterates. pls help us oooooooo
Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by kopell: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
My man this is where you need to go to kick theirs ass, or they may kick your own too ass. It's both way the court is very fast do.
http://lagosministryofjustice.gov.ng/cmc.php
Check there office that is close to your location, this one of the improvement that lagos state did for issues like these. Go there file your case with little fee of about #3000 and see what they will do for you. Very Very effective.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by kzzyjoe(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
thanks so much I appreciate.
Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tell us the full story,let's see if u are right or wrong. cool
Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by i1: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
hello.. what is the problem? is it increase in rents or a demand for the property. pls don't hesitate to call 08093779782

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by dicksonudehz: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders, please I need help on my landlord case, his house is so bad that we tenant can’t stay in there anymore, anytime we ask him to fixed his house he bluntly tell us to go fixed it ourselves,for crying out loud we pay this man good money before we’re allowed to stay in his house, does anyone have idea of any agency that can handle such issues effectively in Lagos ? Kindly reply
Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by Lilian22: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Good morning I rented an apartment last month I paid for damages the house was not fix till today if I call the landlord he will say am disturbing him my wahala is too much it even damaged some of my things I was having light issue he never did anything about it I ask for refund to move out he refuse to refund me I started buying fuel when others are using light on the light issue have spent 18k on it this week I got angry and started insulting me cox he
Wasn’t doing anything and left the burden on me cox i Insulted him he
Seize the
Meter and ask me to move out in a week also on a condition he will give me
Half if I move fully he will balance me I told him since he refuse to fix the meter let him re
Fund my payment plus
The expenses I made on the meter have
Been to different nepa office in Lagos trying to fix that he said he can’t pay me on that and if I should stay up to next week he reduct my money for a month I wasted 60k on fuel when my co tenant
Are using light am running fuel he never for once send someone to come and check where the issue is coming from now he’s threatening me
Re: Lagos State Landlord & Tenant Dispute @ Alausa by dicksonudehz: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Ok good morning guys, I just come across this thread this morning and I’m in need of this assistance really quick,here’s my story, my landlord increase my rent without substantial repairs on the house, beside that I manage to pay give him half of the rent just to avoid issues with him amidst the fact that I told him I just lost my dad and I’ve been spending money on the funeral and yet he bluntly refuse the money saying I must pay him in full, right now he’s threatening me with army and also i overheard him saying I must move out of his house within next week, guys I need your assistance on any Lagos state office that can handle this issue for me,I’m not ready to pay him any money again because there’s no way I can afford that money right now, I want more time to leave his house, thanks guys I’ll come back here to check

(1) (Reply)

Prime Plot in Townsville Estate, Lakowe, Ibeju Lekki, (3.8M) on the Expressway / Paving Stones, Kerbs, Car Port / 2bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah @ 500k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.