Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Looking To Lease Out Photo Studio Equipments - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Looking To Lease Out Photo Studio Equipments (794 Views)

Looking To Rent Camcoders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Lease Out Photo Studio Equipments by y2kplus: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Can anyone please tell me where to source photographers or studios that lease studio equipments as an ongoing agreed arrangement?

I have the following:
1. A background that works with two flash guns. By using this type of product, you get a brilliant white background without shadows.
2. Two flash guns that will work with (1) above.
3. A soft face flash (I will upload image tomorrow).
4. A 7ft long background stand
5. 3 different tie and dye type backgrounds with very long drops.
6. A fluorescent continuous lighting system.

Please note that the photo are simply to give an idea of what the products look like.

These products will be arriving Nigeria by end of Feb. 2015.

Helpful and reliable information of good links required. Ideas on how much total package could go for on lease terms?

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Software / Photo Edting / Check Out These Amazing 3D Art (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.