Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) (16235 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Heavy Protest Rocks Abuja Over State Of The Nation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP ridiculing God since 556 BC. Idiiots. Mchewwww
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zakkyoz:
Really they need to pray to God to grant GEJ safe trip back to otuoke

Chaiiiii!
You are wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by utilitygh(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
interesting
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by sammyj: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin I laf in Guongun language, make una no kille me ooooooooooo
raumdeuter:
PDP too is becoming an Islamic party
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Bifwoli: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
The backward north just reflective of their favorite party ,the Anti Progress Congress.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zakkyoz:

Sadly, The guy can't go back to Bayelsa.

More like safe trip to Kirikiri Maximum or better yet into exile with his wife.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by fxskye: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why is it that the pictures show only dressing code of Muslims?
Does is it mean Christians weren't there?

Just thinking loud!
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zakkyoz:

Is this a prayer or a curse??
y
"May your child grow up to be as intelligent as President Goodluck ebele Jonathan"
Just being curious.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zakkyoz:

LMAOOO grin grin grin

And why are the genders separated? undecided
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zakkyoz:
What prayer? That God should forgive u of all money stolen? ole, o or that god should help u to keep stealing more, raping the masses politically? If there is god he would have killed all of you.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
FastShipping:
I thought Muslims are not in PDP. I thought PDP is only for Christians. When did PDP start letting Muslims join their party? That is what some people told us that APC is an "Islamic party".

Don't mind them tongue
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Instead of getting to work to fix the challenges facing Nigeria, PDP are busy praying.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by dhidden: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerians, cast your vote for your choice, sit back and watch the manifestation of GOD's CHOICE. It is JUDGMENT time for a candidate. Disgrace awaits him! So many will learn to Fear God. He will teach the world how He God uses a despised thing to glorify His name. Just like June 12, God's Verdict will not be altered. He is God and all powers belong to Him. Many are hungry for change and Yes God will change things but isit the change some people are clamouring? God will surprise some people and they will learn that only GOD knows the change He has planned and purposed for Nigeria. That which you least expect God will uphold. God's choice for man, especially when they have prayed and trusted Him, is not evil but good to give him an expected end.

GOD Himself will make that choice and STAND by it. Who can stop Him? This is not politics, this is God doing His strange work because Nigeria ia in God's hands fighting a SPIRITUAL WAR that only God can defeat but in God's good time. Deep deep things but who will understand? not for the impatient, natural man but for those who have the mind of God ... very few. Check out God in the Book, He fights wars with a few people (weak), never with much crowd(strength) because He will not share His glory. That way you and I will know for certain that GOD DID THIS NOT MAN.

I am not a politician, don't like politics but I have a burden to write as I am led, not to sway votes but to off load a burden. My God in Control. I guess this is an assignment. Abuse me all you can but do I care? Your reaction to my comments does not change that which God has purposed. I am not moved by what I see or what I hear, I am only moved by what God says about a matter.

WHO KILLED IDIAGBON AND WHY?
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by annurhaske(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
What ever u are out this time.#gmb2015.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thieves are praying after stolen all Nigeria money,they think God is a fool like them, na Prision una go do this year Christmas and New year.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by ooshinibos: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
kendrick9:
#Gejtill2019
GEJTILL2019 IS SIGN OF THE END TIMES
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
When did muslims start praying whilst sitting down on chairs?
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by ooshinibos: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
dhidden:
Nigerians, cast your vote for your choice, sit back and watch the manifestation of GOD's CHOICE. It is JUDGMENT time for a candidate. Disgrace awaits him! So many will learn to Fear God. He will teach the world how He God uses a despised thing to glorify His name. Just like June 12, God's Verdict will not be altered. He is God and all powers belong to Him. Many are hungry for change and Yes God will change things but isit the change some people are clamouring? God will surprise some people and they will learn that only GOD knows the change He has planned and purposed for Nigeria. That which you least expect God will uphold. God's choice for man, especially when they have prayed and trusted Him, is not evil but good to give him an expected end.

GOD Himself will make that choice and STAND by it. Who can stop Him? This is not politics, this is God doing His strange work because Nigeria ia in God's hands fighting a SPIRITUAL WAR that only God can defeat but in God's good time. Deep deep things but who will understand? not for the impatient, natural man but for those who have the mind of God ... very few. Check out God in the Book, He fights wars with a few people (weak), never with much crowd(strength) because He will not share His glory. That way you and I will know for certain that GOD DID THIS NOT MAN.

I am not a politician, don't like politics but I have a burden to write as I am led, not to sway votes but to off load a burden. My God in Control. I guess this is an assignment. Abuse me all you can but do I care? Your reaction to my comments does not change that which God has purposed. I am not moved by what I see or what I hear, I am only moved by what God says about a matter.

WHO KILLED IDIAGBON AND WHY?

its obvious God is not involved in Nigerian Politics ..see what we have today
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Avatar(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
that's if GOD will even answer their prayer...Hypocrates !
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
d prayer of sinners iz an abominatn............
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
All I see is set of muslims sitting, probly waitin to b served amala nd ewedu

(Plus wat I kno is dey pray on mat)
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Empiree: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
FastShipping:
I thought Muslims are not in PDP. I thought PDP is only for Christians. When did PDP start letting Muslims join their party? That is what some people told us that APC is an "Islamic party".
You de mind them There are evil forces creating unreasonable chaos in the country fomenting religious strives. Then pointing fingers at others.
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by Boscog(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
[b][/b]oga jonah we know

Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by LadyPM: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don tire for their prayer.! They should pray to get out!
Re: PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Pdp whe turn my fatherland 2 a failed state?God punish them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper / President Buhari In Competent Hands In London – Lai Mohammed / Atiku, Wike, Makinde, Others In Supremacy Battle For Control Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.